Hetrosexuality: a brief history of human race.

• Banned
Basic biology 101. Apparently, Democrats either don't care or are pandering to idiots is highly profitable. From China or whomever.

• Banned
Democracy basically means LISTENING to the voice of the majority. Not pandering to the whispers of the large group of minorities. Democrats sort of forgot that.

So, explain this. 100% of your parents are heterosexual. Why demonize that? I am lost here.
Its because democrats want to destroy the nuclear family. They bash all white families, they bash Christians, they bash white people, they bash being straight

Democrats are the most racist phobia ridden people on the planet

How many of your biological parents where of the same sex?

Ever see a movie titled Student Bodies? It's a parody of a genre of horror movies that was popular in its time.

There's a character in that movie, played by a very obscure, physically-distinctive actor.

1682487779154.png

At this site, I find an excellent description of the character.

Varnell (as The Stick) portrays school janitor Malvert, who ambles artlessly through many scenes casually eating half-eaten trash off the lawn . . . without bending over, peeing in the wastebaskets, bringing a blow-up date to the big game, lapping punch out of the bowl at the high-school dance.

Malvert is a revolting grotesque. His ratty hair, thick glasses and spasmodic movements mark him as the archetypal outsider, the freak of nature

This YouTube video is a collage of scenes involving this character, meant to give a sense of just how creepy and bizarre this character was meant to be.

And whenever I hear of someone having both parents the same sex, I cannot help but think of this one scene, that I trimmed out of the above YouTube video. You don't need to watch the whole video above, but it helps. Just understand that the character is meant to be extremely bizarre, in such a manner that the scene below makes a kind of sense that, back in the 1980s, would otherwise have been impossible to make.

Last edited:
How many of your biological parents where of the same sex?
You ever notice how those newfangled elextricika plug jut don't seem to cooperate ?
One entity designed one that is perfect fitting, Exact amount of friction. The plug can fit backardz or fowardz left. right and the receptacle is fully self lubricating.
Ponder that.

Democracy basically means LISTENING to the voice of the majority. Not pandering to the whispers of the large group of minorities. Democrats sort of forgot that.

To be fair, this is a republic, not a democracy. The great men who founded this nation wisely recognized the need to prevent mob rule from disenfranchising any minority, or otherwise denying their rights.

Nevertheless, they surely did not anticipate nor intend what we are seeing now, where a very tiny minority of mentally- and morally-fucked up perverts should be allowed to have as much influence over society, to the harm and over the objection of the majority who are sane and decent.

Forum List

Back