Hey chuck, I'm not looking into NO mirror....but you should!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
MSNBC’s Chuck Todd Calls Out Partisan ‘Toxic Stew’ After Shooter Targets Congressmen
“Hopefully everybody is looking in the mirror tonight.”

By Ed Mazza

Leave it to the passive cum by ya liberals to take ownership of this crazy white mf that shot GOP congress people....as if its our fault? How many liberal leaders over our history has had bullets take them out? Trust me, its been a lot....and all done by crazy white people.

But here's the deal, its because of people like Chuck, the MSM, that we have Trump in the fuckin white house. It was you ratings craving bitches that took this man and his every move, shoved it up our ass 25 hours a day and never once have any of you, found a mirror of blame. 23 babies were gunned down during Obama's term in office and I don't ever recall you, Chuck asking that we find a fuckin mirror. The Tea party spent 8 years shoving the NRA and the 2nd amendment down our throats dispite the rise in gun deaths, still no mirror request. Now because some GOP guy got a bullet, now its reflection time??

Get the fuck out of here...if this country wants to live by the gun, than gotdamit expect the residual consequences for it.

MSNBC’s Chuck Todd Calls Out Partisan ‘Toxic Stew’ After Shooter Targets Congressmen
“Hopefully everybody is looking in the mirror tonight.”

By Ed Mazza

Leave it to the passive cum by ya liberals to take ownership of this crazy white mf that shot GOP congress people....as if its our fault? How many liberal leaders over our history has had bullets take them out? Trust me, its been a lot....and all done by crazy white people.

But here's the deal, its because of people like Chuck, the MSM, that we have Trump in the fuckin white house. It was you ratings craving bitches that took this man and his every move, shoved it up our ass 25 hours a day and never once have any of you, found a mirror of blame. 23 babies were gunned down during Obama's term in office and I don't ever recall you, Chuck asking that we find a fuckin mirror. The Tea party spent 8 years shoving the NRA and the 2nd amendment down our throats dispite the rise in gun deaths, still no mirror request. Now because some GOP guy got a bullet, now its reflection time??

Get the fuck out of here...if this country wants to live by the gun, than gotdamit expect the residual consequences for it.

On both sides the partisan nonsense has gone too far. Also many Republican Presidents have been shot and died because of radicals or mentally ill people, and Reagan was just lucky to survive the attempt on his life. So neither side can claim they have been shot more or less and it should not happen!

Forum List

Back