Hey Europeans!

For me the most frightening Dubya moment was when he was interviewed on the BBC news.
He was asked the simple question before the invasion "have you asked your father for advice" Dubya looked upwards an replied "no,but I have asked a higher father" at that moment millions of Brits realised he was not playing with a full deck.

Europeans won't do shit as long as they believe they can count on us if it gets really bad. If we tell them "you're on your own" they still won't do shit until a problem is literally in their laps and their cities are crumbling around them. At that point they could be expected to do what Europeans have always done best - slaughter each other.

For me the most frightening Dubya moment was when he was interviewed on the BBC news.
He was asked the simple question before the invasion "have you asked your father for advice" Dubya looked upwards an replied "no,but I have asked a higher father" at that moment millions of Brits realised he was not playing with a full deck.

And millions of Brits share with President Bush a belief in God.

This flag should never have been removed! If Euromites would have led the invasion of Iraq, they would have gutted her.

0307-04.jpg

Isn't there a site for chavs where you'd feel more comfortable?

Europeans won't do shit as long as they believe they can count on us if it gets really bad. If we tell them "you're on your own" they still won't do shit until a problem is literally in their laps and their cities are crumbling around them. At that point they could be expected to do what Europeans have always done best - slaughter each other.

That is a pretty bigoted comment. I expect something like that from our teaper haters, shitspeeders et al....

What is happening with you, Unk?

That is a pretty bigoted comment. I expect something like that from our teaper haters, shitspeeders et al....

You got something to say about Canada or Germany now, hypocrite?

Europeans won't do shit as long as they believe they can count on us if it gets really bad. .

Presently it becomes really bad BECAUSE of you in the Ukraina.
With such "friends" we need no enemies anymore.

And if we said "fine, fuck you then," as we well might given your attitude, within 5 minutes you'd be finding historically novel ways of slaughtering one another, the EU would dissolve in a sea of blood, and it would eventually get bad enough for the whole world that we'd be forced to cross the ocean again and put your collars back on. Don't pretend you don't realize this.

LOL...you make a bigoted comment about all of Europe and you call me a hypocrite? Classic. So, it is okay for you to be distrustful of Europeans and make blanket statements, but it isn't okay for anyone else to be distrustful of canadians or Germans?

Why do you think that you are so insecure about Europe?

Insecure? Which side has more to lose?

LOL...you make a bigoted comment about all of Europe and you call me a hypocrite? Classic. So, it is okay for you to be distrustful of Europeans and make blanket statements, but it isn't okay for anyone else to be distrustful of canadians or Germans?

"Distrustful" hardly describes your comments about the nation of Canada and the nature of German people. Why try to soften your tone now?

Insecure? Which side has more to lose?

I meant insecure in your attitude towards Europe, people who live abroad, etc.

Forum List

Back