Hey Europeans!

And if we said "fine, fuck you then," as we well might given your attitude, within 5 minutes you'd be finding historically novel ways of slaughtering one another, the EU would dissolve in a sea of blood, and it would eventually get bad enough for the whole world that we'd be forced to cross the ocean again and put your collars back on. Don't pretend you don't realize this.
That would imply that the Europeans would have armies capable of starting wars. The German army e.g. could be able to occupy a duck pond but that´s it.

And if we said "fine, fuck you then," as we well might given your attitude, within 5 minutes you'd be finding historically novel ways of slaughtering one another, the EU would dissolve in a sea of blood, and it would eventually get bad enough for the whole world that we'd be forced to cross the ocean again and put your collars back on. Don't pretend you don't realize this.
That would imply that the Europeans would have armies capable of starting wars. The German army e.g. could be able to occupy a duck pond but that´s it.

Sticks and stones would suffice until modern militaries were rebuilt - in a matter of months.

Sticks and stones would suffice until modern militaries were rebuilt - in a matter of months.
It takes years if not decades. Not only the armament has to be created (prerequisites for that again are to build factories able to provide an adequate amount of armament).
Furthermore the army needs staff that does not run away at the sight of the first opponent. And the army needs a certain size and a reserve of several generations of trained soldiers.

Number of German conscripts by year:
1970: 199.464 (West Germany)
1980: 127.821
1984: 72.997
1998: 160.425 (Unified Germany)
2000: 144.647
2002: 123.182
2004: 79.850
2006: 71.321
2009: 63.000 (approx)
2013: 9.000 (approx, adjusted with dropout rate of 25 -30 %, second year of suspended compulsory military service)

And take a look at the few weapons the German Army owns:
List of modern equipment of the German Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Army has to be rebuilt from scratch.

Last edited:

It takes years if not decades.

Oh, I have no doubt they could do it double-quick. Europeans are almost as clever and organized as they are blood-thirsty.

Oh, I have no doubt they could do it double-quick. Europeans are almost as clever and organized as they are blood-thirsty.

I still see no difference between you calling Europeans blood thirsty and me calling Germans blood thirsty. :dunno:

Nonetheless, I agree with you...Euromite bloodlust is a real threat. That is the reason the world is the way it is today.

I still see no difference between you calling Europeans blood thirsty and me calling Germans blood thirsty. .

Call me bigot if you will. That's fair enough. But I prejudge no individual based on nation of origin. Just pointing out trends in history and current political reality. For the record, ALL humans are violent, aggressive, blood-thirsty animals. Some have just proven more effective at carrying out the impulse.

Someone being of German origin is no more an indicator that they are racist than someone being racist is in any way a suggestion that they are likely of German origin.

If you run into a creature that happens to be human, you'd better:

1) Be within a nation of laws

2) Be confident you are better equipped to kill them than they you

3) Be able to outrun them

Or have the confidence and courage of faith and goodwill - and hope for the best

But no matter how badly many Europeans may strain to look down their noses at America, history is what it is and they know it.

I love 51% of Americans.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUdaPNXC_68]Al Murray vs. Americans - YouTube[/ame]

I still see no difference between you calling Europeans blood thirsty and me calling Germans blood thirsty. .

Call me bigot if you will. That's fair enough. But I prejudge no individual based on nation of origin. Just pointing out trends in history and current political reality. For the record, ALL humans are violent, aggressive, blood-thirsty animals. Some have just proven more effective at carrying out the impulse.

Someone being of German origin is no more an indicator that they are racist than someone being racist is in any way a suggestion that they are likely of German origin.

If you run into a creature that happens to be human, you'd better:

1) Be within a nation of laws

2) Be confident you are better equipped to kill them than they you

3) Be able to outrun them

Or have the confidence and courage of faith and goodwill - and hope for the best

But no matter how badly many Europeans may strain to look down their noses at America, history is what it is and they know it.
There is no sense pointing at Europeans. At first, show me a year, your country was not in state of war. Secondly, just because you have noble justifications for your wars, they don´t stop being dirty wars. Finally, even though European governments do everything to destroy their rep, they are still more liked than the US.

_67748860_67748859.jpg

BBC News - BBC poll: Germany most popular country in the world

Last edited:
"More liked"?

:lmao:

Gosh Suzy, you're so popular! You must be the most popular girl in the whole third grade!

:rolleyes:

They have to keep the propaganda up. Germans are predisposed to bloodlust, hate and violence. Unless there is a concerted effort to curb the German hunger for blood and hate, Germnay would have started WW III by now. The German predisposition to hate and murder is ridiculous and they should never have been able to exist after WWII!

How many deaths can be attributed to your people during the 20th Century.

Forum List

Back