Hey.....hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters joining Parler

That's what you are supposed to do if you don't like something.
they didnt like twitter breaking their own rules for political purposes,,,

Great. Don't use it.
i dont,,
but I did join parler to give them support

I notice you ignored them breaking their own rules for politics,,

I don't Twitter. I have no clue what they did.
LIAR!!!

you know exactly what they did cause its been a big topic on this forum,,

Can you show where I have participated? I don't Twitter so I would have no idea what they do.
if you did twitter you wouldnyt know cause it was all censored,,,

and your a liar if you didnt see the hundreds of threads about them on this forum,,,

I'm pretty sure you are exaggerating quite a bit here. And even if I saw something about Twitter I paid it no attention as I do not use it.

Great. Don't use it.
i dont,,

LIAR!!!

Can you show where I have participated? I don't Twitter so I would have no idea what they do.
if you did twitter you wouldnyt know cause it was all censored,,,

and your a liar if you didnt see the hundreds of threads about them on this forum,,,

I'm pretty sure you are exaggerating quite a bit here. And even if I saw something about Twitter I paid it no attention as I do not use it.
LIAR!!!

Word is this is where Trump will launch his 2024 campaign from if the " Hammer " Steal is successful. It's a good place to be right now and it actually works with your phone. It is simply no longer possible to post to this site from a cell phone... I thought it was the RAM but no apparently the Android system just does not get along with this platform host. After twenty minutes of trying to post this post from my phone I gave up and sat down at the workstation.

In any case see you there...... I am justoffal over there too...

this may put twitter out of business,,
before trump came along they were close to it,,

Fakebook and Shitter are in a panic about this place I hear...
it is now the third most downloaded app on the web right behind you tube and tik tok.....and it may well eclipse them too. Trump is going to run again if he gets shafted. Parler will be where the announcements get made and where the Trump supporters will organize for rallys and gatherings.
Word is this is where Trump will launch his 2024 campaign from if the "Hammer " Steal is successful. It's a good place to be right now and it actually works with your phone. It is simply no longer possible to post to this site from a cell phone... I thought it was the RAM but no apparently the Android system just does not get along with this platform host. After twenty minutes of trying to post this post from my phone I gave up and sat down at the workstation.

Yep. Saw this. Just to warn you. A negative, alt-right echo chamber will get boring after a while. What's the fun if everyone agrees with you??
If you are really put out at the occasional blips this site has...contribute. Put your money where your mouth is.

Oh....there's plenty of the other kind on there too....it's just that they are on a level playing field....nobody gets censored over there....well...except the
xxx skin merchants who pop up once in a while. lol.... you are free to argue and free to form groups.... It's OK to support Trump on that forum...it's also OK to support Biden.....however It is worth noting that the Trump supporters don't get shut down...neither do the Biden Supporters...and THAT makes the place quite Unique.

JO

Great. Don't use it.
i dont,,

LIAR!!!

if you did twitter you wouldn't know cause it was all censored,,,

and your a liar if you didn't see the hundreds of threads about them on this forum,,,

Yeah....almost all of my friends who are politically active have been thrown off of twitter and for no reason other than their politics..... The moment you post Hunter....or......Ukraine.....or.....Burisma....an algorithm picks you up and begins the process of pushing you out.

JO

Word is this is where Trump will launch his 2024 campaign from if the "Hammer " Steal is successful. It's a good place to be right now and it actually works with your phone. It is simply no longer possible to post to this site from a cell phone... I thought it was the RAM but no apparently the Android system just does not get along with this platform host. After twenty minutes of trying to post this post from my phone I gave up and sat down at the workstation.

Im on parler'

It takes a little practice to learn the ropes over there ... the key is to link to some of the Major sites like OAN....DAN BONGINO......KATIE HOPKINS....DIAMOND AND SILK.....

Thanks, but if Trump accepts defeat under these circumstances then there very likely won't be a 2024 election or any other election ever again. Five days ago the fate of the free world hinged on this election. And now? Now all those diehard Trump supporters are saying shit like, "Life must go on" or "We'll get 'em in '24" or "We must support our election process". Losers and fucking disgraces all of them. As Trump falls, so falls our civilization.
I'm still trying to understand when the media started declaring a President the winner, especially in light of the multiple state challenges yet to be resolved. Isn't there supposed to a final electoral vote count in the Congress and THEY declare the new President?

At least they don't censor you there.

At least they don't censor you there.

Annnnd they don't censor the lefties either and as you know they are over there and just as nasty as they are anywhere else with wishing death and calling names and making threats......nobody pays attention that's all.
I'm sure they're already being watched and targeted for shutdown because it is going to be a massively successful organizing tool for the right.

JO

Last edited:

Thanks, but if Trump accepts defeat under these circumstances then there very likely won't be a 2024 election or any other election ever again. Five days ago the fate of the free world hinged on this election. And now? Now all those diehard Trump supporters are saying shit like, "Life must go on" or "We'll get 'em in '24" or "We must support our election process". Losers and fucking disgraces all of them. As Trump falls, so falls our civilization.
I'm still trying to understand when the media started declaring a President the winner, especially in light of the multiple state challenges yet to be resolved. Isn't there supposed to a final electoral vote count in the Congress and THEY declare the new President?

Something like that. The election must be certified. In other words, everyone who despises Trump is counting lots of hatched chickens when none have.

Something like that. The election must be certified. In other words, everyone who despises Trump is counting lots of hatched chickens when none have.

Not sure how he can fight this exactly....it's pretty obvious that this was yet another deep state action against this POTUS.....but where to you go from here?

Cool, keep them all I. One place where we can keep an eye on them.

Word is this is where Trump will launch his 2024 campaign from if the " Hammer " Steal is successful. It's a good place to be right now and it actually works with your phone. It is simply no longer possible to post to this site from a cell phone... I thought it was the RAM but no apparently the Android system just does not get along with this platform host. After twenty minutes of trying to post this post from my phone I gave up and sat down at the workstation.

this may put twitter out of business,,
before trump came along they were close to it,,

Fakebook and Shitter are in a panic about this place I hear...
it is now the third most downloaded app on the web right behind you tube and tik tok.....and it may well eclipse them too. Trump is going to run again if he gets shafted. Parler will be where the announcements get made and where the Trump supporters will organize for rallys and gatherings.

Yep. Saw this. Just to warn you. A negative, alt-right echo chamber will get boring after a while. What's the fun if everyone agrees with you??
If you are really put out at the occasional blips this site has...contribute. Put your money where your mouth is.

Oh....there's plenty of the other kind on there too....it's just that they are on a level playing field....nobody gets censored over there....well...except the
xxx skin merchants who pop up once in a while. lol.... you are free to argue and free to form groups.... It's OK to support Trump on that forum...it's also OK to support Biden.....however It is worth noting that the Trump supporters don't get shut down...neither do the Biden Supporters...and THAT makes the place quite Unique.

JO

I did the app when I tried to register from my chrome book for some reason it wouldn't let me.

Not sure how he can fight this exactly....it's pretty obvious that this was yet another deep state action against this POTUS.....but where to you go from here?

I'll stop pretending to be the "adult" in the room, okay? The only way to keep America (and the world) standing out of Hell is to fucking fight, got it? Did our Founding Fathers resolve differences with the British Empire in courts? But . . . WHO will actually fight? No one left is possessed of a fucking backbone one. Sad but bloody true . . .

I'll stop pretending to be the "adult" in the room, okay? The only way to keep America (and the world) standing out of Hell is to fucking fight, got it? Did our Founding Fathers resolve differences with the British Empire in courts? But . . . WHO will actually fight? No one left is possessed of a fucking backbone one. Sad but bloody true . . .
I guess you forgot the founding fathers used the courts first,,,

the revolution actually started long before 1776

I'm aware of that. OUR REVOLUTION started on fucking January 22, 1973 IN THE COURTS. Sorry, I am a bit off tonight.

I'm aware of that. OUR REVOLUTION started on fucking January 22, 1973 IN THE COURTS. Sorry, I am a bit off tonight.
1973???

1973???

Roe v. Wade. That is when the cultural war waged by the radical American Left ramped up into a war of attrition against the nuclear family and unborn future generations . . . and when their cultural war began to take actual American lives. Ever since then we patriotic, God fearing, family and Second Amendment loving Americans have been in a fight for our lives and the future of our nation. We have lost every battle along the way, until Trump came along and we even lost battles after his arrival. Now? Now we either fight or we die and rest forever in the dust of history.

1973???

Roe v. Wade. That is when the cultural war waged by the radical American Left ramped up into a war of attrition against the nuclear family and unborn future generations . . . and when their cultural war began to take actual American lives. Ever since then we patriotic, God fearing, family and Second Amendment loving Americans have been in a fight for our lives and the future of our nation. We have lost every battle along the way, until Trump came along and we even lost battles after his arrival. Now? Now we either fight or we die and rest forever in the dust of history.
problem is who do we shoot??? you cant shoot an idea,,

currently the courts are the only option,,,

Forum List

Back