"Hey, I Know! Let's Piss Off The Catholics!"

Yep!! People need to get "hip" to leftardism! No room for free thought in this country unless it fits the collectivist model of the leftard clown posse of commies.

I will never fall in line with these idiots and will continue to speak out against it.

Religion is the very opposite of free thought.

To you because "gubermint" is your God which is why the leftard clown posse hates Christians. They see God as intruding on their territory of being the answer humanity has been waiting for. One of the communist tactics when they took over a couintry was to round up Christian children and make them pray for food...and then pray to the new commie leader and food magically appeared., Your kind utterly disgusts me in ways I could never describe with words. Your "gubermint" God. I will not submit to it ever.

Where the fuck is this communism rant coming from? Ayn Rand was an atheist, you dolt!

Communists are atheists, you dolt

lol, no.

The North Koreans worship their dictator as a supreme being, immortal and capable of performing miracles. Precisely how Christians view Jesus, or God.

Nope. The North Koreans do it at the barrel of a gun, and when removed from that situation think he's an asshole.

Good. They do need a Catholic Spring. I see nothing wrong with anything they said. We've cowtowed to religious groups FAR too long in this country.

Yep!! People need to get "hip" to leftardism! No room for free thought in this country unless it fits the collectivist model of the leftard clown posse of commies.

I will never fall in line with these idiots and will continue to speak out against it.

It can be. Faith, on the other hand, is not.

One must ask why the Democrats seek to make re-branded Communism the new religion in America.

The standard MO of totalitarianism is to first capture the public education and cultural machinations, take command of the language through media, then destroy the history and the religions, replacing them with the State.

They have been busy here since early in the 20th Century, and hard at it nearly six decades. Choose wisely in November.

Oh I see what's going on. You're a crazy person.

To you because "gubermint" is your God which is why the leftard clown posse hates Christians. They see God as intruding on their territory of being the answer humanity has been waiting for. One of the communist tactics when they took over a couintry was to round up Christian children and make them pray for food...and then pray to the new commie leader and food magically appeared., Your kind utterly disgusts me in ways I could never describe with words. Your "gubermint" God. I will not submit to it ever.

Where the fuck is this communism rant coming from? Ayn Rand was an atheist, you dolt!

lol, no.

The North Koreans worship their dictator as a supreme being, immortal and capable of performing miracles. Precisely how Christians view Jesus, or God.

Nope. The North Koreans do it at the barrel of a gun, and when removed from that situation think he's an asshole.

Yeah and that entire banning of religion in the Soviet Union thingy

lol, no.

Not true. They're brainwashed young (like we do with religion and children here) and they never lose it without proper education:

In North Korea, it’s never too soon to start the brainwashing

lol, no.

Yeah and that entire banning of religion in the Soviet Union thingy

Well luckily they're nice and religious throughout the Middle East, right? It's a utopia when everyone has an imaginary friend.

And Stalin would've stepped past a loyal member of the clergy to murder 30 atheist political opponents. He was raised in a religious household and trained to be a priest. So much for religion's good.

Good. They do need a Catholic Spring. I see nothing wrong with anything they said. We've cowtowed to religious groups FAR too long in this country.

One must ask why the Democrats seek to make re-branded Communism the new religion in America.

The standard MO of totalitarianism is to first capture the public education and cultural machinations, take command of the language through media, then destroy the history and the religions, replacing them with the State.

They have been busy here since early in the 20th Century, and hard at it nearly six decades. Choose wisely in November.

That's what they told Wernher von Braun.

lol, no.

Not true. They're brainwashed young (like we do with religion and children here) and they never lose it without proper education:

Ever talked to a North Korean exposed to the West?

lol, no.

Ever talked to a person from a devoutly religious household who then received a solid post-grad science education? You just did. It is possible to dispel myths in people by using evidence. Provided the person is not an idiot.

That's what they told Sen. McCarthy.

Catholics have always bowed to evil, there is no effort required.

Well all except that Crusade thingy, right
Yeah, and look what the Crusades got us today - Islamic terrorism. Poor chaps would be sitting at home playing backgammon instead of sawing off heads if it weren't for the Crusades.

lol, no.

Ever talked to a person from a devoutly religious household who then received a solid post-grad science education? You just did. It is possible to dispel myths in people by using evidence. Provided the person is not an idiot.

Except your science has never disproved the existence of God :) I'm pretty confident that would have made the news

Catholics have always bowed to evil, there is no effort required.

Well all except that Crusade thingy, right
Yeah, and look what the Crusades got us today - Islamic terrorism. Poor chaps would be sitting at home playing backgammon instead of sawing off heads if it weren't for the Crusades.

That and and Europe would be far different...can you imagine Muslims in charge of Europe for the last 1500 years? Think the ME...a shit hole

lol, no.

Except your science has never disproved the existence of God :) I'm pretty confident that would have made the news

The burden isn't on science to disprove god. It's on the theists to provide proof. Science also hasn't disproved that a flying spaghetti monster controls the galaxy with pasta and meatballs.

Where does Ayn Rand come into play with what I just posted, moron??

Where does Ayn Rand come into play with what I just posted, moron??

She was a hard-line atheist, and a capitalist. There is no reason to conflate religious belief and economic philosophy. There are innumerable religious communists and innumerable atheist Republicans who are staunch free-market supporters.

McCarthy was right. A tad indelicate, but correct in the main.

McCarthy was right. A tad indelicate, but correct in the main.

Uh, no. History sees him as a joke and a failure. And rightly so.

Forum List

Back