"Hey, I Know! Let's Piss Off The Catholics!"

Nope. The North Koreans do it at the barrel of a gun, and when removed from that situation think he's an asshole.

Not true. They're brainwashed young (like we do with religion and children here) and they never lose it without proper education:

In North Korea, it’s never too soon to start the brainwashing

Ever talked to a North Korean exposed to the West?

Ever talked to a person from a devoutly religious household who then received a solid post-grad science education? You just did. It is possible to dispel myths in people by using evidence. Provided the person is not an idiot.

Except your science has never disproved the existence of God :) I'm pretty confident that would have made the news

The burden isn't on science to disprove god. It's on the theists to provide proof. Science also hasn't disproved that a flying spaghetti monster controls the galaxy with pasta and meatballs.
Everywhere you look is the proof of God.
One must want to see God and not be intent on denying His existence first.

Communists are atheists, you dolt

lol, no.

The North Koreans worship their dictator as a supreme being, immortal and capable of performing miracles. Precisely how Christians view Jesus, or God.

Nope. The North Koreans do it at the barrel of a gun, and when removed from that situation think he's an asshole.

Not true. They're brainwashed young (like we do with religion and children here) and they never lose it without proper education:

Ever talked to a person from a devoutly religious household who then received a solid post-grad science education? You just did. It is possible to dispel myths in people by using evidence. Provided the person is not an idiot.

Well then, as one with such a disarmingly strong scientific background, you know that a lack of evidence precludes neither possibility, nor fact.

Except your science has never disproved the existence of God :) I'm pretty confident that would have made the news

The burden isn't on science to disprove god. It's on the theists to provide proof. Science also hasn't disproved that a flying spaghetti monster controls the galaxy with pasta and meatballs.

You claim He doesn't exist it becomes your burden to prove it. You really are stupid

It can be. Faith, on the other hand, is not.

One must ask why the Democrats seek to make re-branded Communism the new religion in America.

The standard MO of totalitarianism is to first capture the public education and cultural machinations, take command of the language through media, then destroy the history and the religions, replacing them with the State.

They have been busy here since early in the 20th Century, and hard at it nearly six decades. Choose wisely in November.

Oh I see what's going on. You're a crazy person.

That's what they told Wernher von Braun.

That's what they told Sen. McCarthy.

McCarthy was right. A tad indelicate, but correct in the main.

Uh, no. History sees him as a joke and a failure. And rightly so.

Who wrote the history?

You claim He doesn't exist it becomes your burden to prove it. You really are stupid

I don't make the claim he doesn't exist. We can't know. I simply don't believe he does.

Catholics have always bowed to evil, there is no effort required.

Well all except that Crusade thingy, right
Yeah, and look what the Crusades got us today - Islamic terrorism. Poor chaps would be sitting at home playing backgammon instead of sawing off heads if it weren't for the Crusades.

As I'm sure you recall, the Crusades went in part to reclaim land taken by the Moslems.

lol, no.

The North Koreans worship their dictator as a supreme being, immortal and capable of performing miracles. Precisely how Christians view Jesus, or God.

Well then, as one with such a disarmingly strong scientific background, you know that a lack of evidence precludes neither possibility, nor fact.

Indeed, I just demonstrated that by giving equal quarter to the flying spaghetti monster.

Religious hogwash. This is also "proof" of 2,000 gods all over the world. Are you devout in your belief of those?

Indeed, I just demonstrated that by giving equal quarter to the flying spaghetti monster.

Wear your colander with pride.

:laugh:

Catholics have always bowed to evil, there is no effort required.

Well all except that Crusade thingy, right
Yeah, and look what the Crusades got us today - Islamic terrorism. Poor chaps would be sitting at home playing backgammon instead of sawing off heads if it weren't for the Crusades.

As I'm sure you recall, the Crusades went in part to reclaim land taken by the Moslems.
Muslims only conquered Judia because the Jews stole it. Or something.

Religious hogwash. This is also "proof" of 2,000 gods all over the world. Are you devout in your belief of those?
Actually, all evidence points to monotheism when you look at all the options with an open mind.

The moment one of these eggheads feels the need to try and impress you with their "education" and/or IQ-intelligence you know they're dumber than a stump

Actually, all evidence points to monotheism when you look at all the options with an open mind.

Many of those thousands of gods form the center of a monotheistic religion.

And no, there is zero evidence to support design/theism/god, whatever you want to call it.

Meanwhile, the scientific community is getting closer and closer every day to witnessing the beginning of the universe and figuring out how net-energy in the universe may be zero (signifying that "something from nothing" is perfectly reasonable.)

You can have Pat Robertson or Haggard, or Fallwell or Billy Graham.

I'll take Stephen Hawking, thanks.

Religion is the very opposite of free thought.

It can be. Faith, on the other hand, is not.

One must ask why the Democrats seek to make re-branded Communism the new religion in America.

The standard MO of totalitarianism is to first capture the public education and cultural machinations, take command of the language through media, then destroy the history and the religions, replacing them with the State.

They have been busy here since early in the 20th Century, and hard at it nearly six decades. Choose wisely in November.

Oh I see what's going on. You're a crazy person.

That's what they told Wernher von Braun.

That's what they told Sen. McCarthy.

McCarthy was right. A tad indelicate, but correct in the main.

The Venona Project revelations more than validated him. Garypuppet is clueless......

Forum List

Back