Hey John Lewis & VAn Jones, WTF is a "whitelash"

What were the main reasons voters voted for Trump over Clinton?

• To punish blacks, i.e "whitelash"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To send someone to improve the economy and create jobs

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • To send someone to DC who can destroy the "establishment" and restore honest government

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • To send someone to DC to secure the borders and clean up the drug epidemic

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • To send someone to DC to restore traditional values and stop "political correctness"

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • To send someone to DC to reign in the federal government agencies (IRS, Interior, etc.)

• To send someone to DC to fix healthcare

• To send someone to DC not controlled by the MSM or K-Street

• There was absolutely ZERO consideration of "race" in my vote for Trump

• Others as lsited in my post

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
John Lewis made news today by saying that Trump is not legitimate. Van Jones called his election "a whitelash". Maybe we need to look at a few reasons that the electorate chose Trump over Clinton.

The electorate, as per the US Constitution, via State electors and NOT via "popular vote" chose Trump for any number of reasons. This OP is written to assert that the reasons Trump voters voted for Trump was due to a desire to change DC and NOT for any racial considerations. The US is now a post-racial, i.e. color-blind society. As proof, look how Obama was elected twice by the same electorate.

Lewis admits the Dems could not overcome the efforts of Russia to influence the election. He marched with MLK. He came in last.

John Lewis made news today by saying that Trump is not legitimate. Van Jones called his election "a whitelash". Maybe we need to look at a few reasons that the electorate chose Trump over Clinton.

The electorate, as per the US Constitution, via State electors and NOT via "popular vote" chose Trump for any number of reasons. This OP is written to assert that the reasons Trump voters voted for Trump was due to a desire to change DC and NOT for any racial considerations. The US is now a post-racial, i.e. color-blind society. As proof, look how Obama was elected twice by the same electorate.

Whitelash:

A new ride at Sea World.

Lewis admits the Dems could not overcome the efforts of Russia to influence the election. He marched with MLK. He came in last.
. No they just couldn't overcome the truth no matter who was dishing it out. Thank you Russia.. lol.

Well, let's see here. Hillary told working class whites who were out of work partly due to her husband's economic policies that hey were "deplorable" unless they rolled on their back, peed on their belly and begged forgiveness for the sin of all their supposed white "privilege".

Much of the hardened left is trying to portray those who voted for trump as racists, and yes, a few were just that. The far, FAR greater number, however, were simply fed up with all the racist bullshit targeting THEM. The left has fostered this notion that unless you are extremely prejudiced against whites, you are somehow prejudiced against blacks. THAT is the source of this so-called "whitelash" and not white racism.

The US is now a post-racial, i.e. color-blind society.

I'll believe that when:
  • news and information outlets routinely refrain from noting the race of a crime story's protagonists
  • "regular" people don't feel obliged to remark upon what black, white, Asian, latino people do
  • we observe no statistically significant race/ethnicity correlated differences within our population
  • racial epithets are no longer used as aspersions
  • the people who've historically been racial oppressors stop denying the validity of the claims made by the people who've for just as long been the victims of oppression
  • cultural variances in taste and interpersonal interaction are seen merely as differences rather than as indicators of qualitative differences
  • the actions of majority race individuals do not give minority race individuals reason to question the verity of former's absolute indifference about race and the differences accruing from it
  • varying standards of beauty are given equal merit and regard
  • people don't use race as a dimension for with whom they'll socially self-segregate
  • people of all races are as willing to embrace others' cultural norms as have their own be embraced

The over 60 million Trump voters are racists. Trump voters hate blacks and want to lynch them. Trump voters belong to the KKK. Trump voters want to keep the black man down. Trump voters want blacks in chains. This election was a whitelash against blacks.

That's the left's propaganda to gin up the black vote. That some blacks voted for Trump put a scare into the left.

Forum List

Back