Hey, left wingers rioting in Europe...I didn't know it was Riot season in Europe...

Bullshit. I saw him flinch. Ok, you want more current? How about this uncle tom at the Trump rally?

'Uncle Tom'? Care to explain?

The term "Uncle Tom" is used as a derogatory epithet for an excessively subservient person, particularly when that person is aware of their own lower-class status based on race.

It's a racist epithet used by n!ggers against african americans who have left the DNC plantation. Kill yourself faggot.

I'd rather do you.

Make like a n!gger and hang.
A typical Republican speaks.

The term "Uncle Tom" is used as a derogatory epithet for an excessively subservient person, particularly when that person is aware of their own lower-class status based on race.

It's a racist epithet used by n!ggers against african americans who have left the DNC plantation. Kill yourself faggot.

I'd rather do you.

Get fucked faggot.

I'd rather do you.

It doesn't take much to expose them.

I'd rather do you.

Get fucked faggot.
I'll do you if you do me. I mean, wait a second, start over.....

I'd rather do you.

It doesn't take much to expose them.

Racist n!gger scum kill yourself.

What makes you think everyone who is rioting is from the left?

The fact that they are all dressed in black and red from head to toe fucktard.

But Hillary wore red and trump blue??

Try to make sense you fucking retarded faggot.
What an angry cork soaker you are.

All I know is I remember Bush 2 lying us into Iraq and once we sort of realized we were duped all we could hope for was that it would end quickly but then it just kept dragging on and on.

So you can understand I have zero confidence in Republicans and I think the American people have very short memories.

You probably remember the Iraq war differently. You remember this

They are the fascists using violent brownshirt SA shout down tactics just like tge Nazi antifa pigs in Berkeley.
Remember the tea party?

Remember the spitter?

Yeah, there wasn't any spit asshole....that was a lie...

Bullshit. I saw him flinch. Ok, you want more current? How about this uncle tom at the Trump rally?

I know what it means. I was wondering why you were being so racist!

Forum List

Back