Hey remember when this debate was supposed to be the ONE CHANCE to learn about Kamala's policy plans?

Her policies are snide, smarm, slime, smugness, narcissism, an overblown sense of self-importance, and whining nasally through her nose when she speaks.

LOL, well looks like that ship has sailed. The Democrats said nothing doing, we aren't telling the American people shit. You will vote based on feelz and what you are told. Hooray for America!
Answer to the very first question on the economy:

SO, I WAS RAISED AS MIDDLE CLASS KID. I AM ACTUALLY ONLY PERSON ON THIS STAGE WHO HAS A PLAN THAT IS ABOUT LIFTING UP THE MIDDLE CLASS AND WORKING PEOPLE OF AMERICA. I BELIEVE IN THE AMBITIONS, ASPIRATIONS, DREAMS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, THAT IS WHY I IMAGINE AND HAVE ACTUALLY PLAIN TO BUILD WHAT I CALL AN OPPORTUNITY ECONOMY. HERE IS THE THING.

WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE A SHORTAGE OF HOMES AND HOUSING. AND COST OF HOUSING, TOO EXPENSIVE FOR FAR TOO MANY, WE KNOW YOUNG FAMILIES, NEED SUPPORT, TO RAISE THEIR CHILDREN, AND

I INTEND ON EXTENDING A TAX CUT FOR THOSE FAMILY OF $6 THOUSAND, LARGEST CHILD TAX CREDIT WE HAVE GIVEN IN A LONG TIME SO I DON'T THINK FAMILIES CAN A-- SO YOUNG FAMILIES CAN AFFORD TO BUY A CRIB, AFFORD TO BUY A CRIB, CAR SEAT AND CLOTHES FOR THE CHILDREN.

MY PASSION IS SMALL BUSINESSES. I LOVE OUR SMALL BUSINESSES.

MY PLAN IS TO GIVE A 50 THOUSAND DOLLAR TAX DEDUCTION DEDUCTION TO START UP SMALL BUSINESSES.

MY OPEN MY OPPONENT HIS PLAN TO DO WHAT HE HAS DONE, PROVIDE A TAX CUT FOR BILLIONAIRES AND BIG CORPORATIONS, WHICH WILL RESULT IN 5 TRILLION DOLLARS TO AMERICA'S DEFICIT. MY OPPONENT HAS A PLAN THEY CALL TRUMP SALES TAX, THAT WOULD BE A 20% TAX ON EVERY DAY GOODS THAT YOU RELY ON GET THROUGH THE MONTH. ECONOMISTS HAVE SAID THAT TRUMP SALES TAX WOULD RESULT FOR MIDDLE CLASS FAMILIES, IN ABOUT 4,000 DOLLARS MORE A YEAR BECAUSE OF HIS POLICIES AND HIS IDEAS ABOUT WHAT SHOULD BE THE BACKS OF MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE PAYING FOR TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES.

LOL, well looks like that ship has sailed. The Democrats said nothing doing, we aren't telling the American people shit. You will vote based on feelz and what you are told. Hooray for America!
She mentioned several plans and positions, planks of her candidacy, and gave the undecided a view of a politician reflecting care about their problems, hope and dreams. Donny gave another denial, that he lost in 2020, after everybody saw him admit he lost, along with crazy crap about immigrants eating neighbor's dogs and cats and showed himself, just as crazed on a debate stage as at his pep rallies, but totally not prepared to debate Kamala Harris.

fvgfvgggbbbggggggggggg.png

She mentioned several plans and positions, planks of her candidacy, and gave the undecided a view of a politician reflecting care about their problems, hope and dreams. Donny gave another denial, that he lost in 2020, after everybody saw him admit he lost, along with crazy crap about immigrants eating neighbor's dogs and cats and showed himself, just as crazed on a debate stage as at his pep rallies, but totally not prepared to debate Kamala Harris.
Yes she did. But MAGA is allergic to reality.

Trump tells Fox News' Hannity he had the 'best debate ever'​

Forum List

Back