Hey republicans you can't have it both ways

the Left doesnt care how many jobs it cost the American economy; the ideology is all that matters to them

that's all, they have no sense of money, how to run business, or anything in life for that matter

that's why too them a business NEEDS to raise what they pay per hour for 90.000 people

that kind of simple minded is scary

So what are the plans for these businesses making profits off of food stamps? Raise their taxes? Make them pay a living wage? Or just pocket it?

Wait...do you mean the ones that profit because of the purchase of goods or the ones, like Walmart, that profit because they can continue to pay their employees shit wages while we, the taxpayer, supplement those employees incomes?

Businesses exist to make profit. If they have to pay the profit to employees instead they have no purpose being in business. Thus they will cease business and all those people will now be unemployed.
I realize libs can't think beyond Stage One but this is absurd.

Thank you Capt Obvious
If it were obvious I wouldnt have to explain it constantly to the brain dead leftists. Billy thinks businesses exist to hire people. Explain it to him.

Now Capt Obvious....If ANYONE were making the claim that all of a businesses profits should go to the employees, you might have a point

But the point that was made was that employee compensation has been stagnant while profit and executive compensation has gone up

Thank you Capt Obvious
If it were obvious I wouldnt have to explain it constantly to the brain dead leftists. Billy thinks businesses exist to hire people. Explain it to him.

Now Capt Obvious....If ANYONE were making the claim that all of a businesses profits should go to the employees, you might have a point

But the point that was made was that employee compensation has been stagnant while profit and executive compensation has gone up

That was not the point being made, Capt Deflection.
That isn't even true, Capt Fabrication.
But Billy thinks companies should hire employees rather than pay profit to the owners. You probably think that too.

that's all, they have no sense of money, how to run business, or anything in life for that matter

that's why too them a business NEEDS to raise what they pay per hour for 90.000 people

that kind of simple minded is scary

So what are the plans for these businesses making profits off of food stamps? Raise their taxes? Make them pay a living wage? Or just pocket it?

Wait...do you mean the ones that profit because of the purchase of goods or the ones, like Walmart, that profit because they can continue to pay their employees shit wages while we, the taxpayer, supplement those employees incomes?

Actually WalMart supplements the government. Those people would be on unemployment or welfare without their jobs. You can send your thank you note to the company headquarters in Arkansas.

You're in the wrong country you think you need to MAKE anyone do something...No one is holding a gun to a person's head so they collect food stamps..that THEIR CHOICE...
How many business do you have? How much do you pay your employees? How much of your product do you give away to the poor?

No business but why shouldn't I have the same purchasing power you had growing up?

Why should you? You want the same telephone system I had (rotary dial hardwired into the house). Same computer (none)? Same car (no airconditioning, good for about 80k miles)?

Why do you feel you deserve anything?

That's funny I hear everyday pull yourself bootstraps we did back in my day blahblah in your day people as young as in their 20's could work a low paying job(which is worth more then its today) with no college diploma and buy a house and raise kids, put money in bank collect interest.

Today it doesn't work like anymore. I work 40 hours a week and my check is 310 after taxes but me I just want everything.

Not that greatest generation the greediest generation.

No business but why shouldn't I have the same purchasing power you had growing up?

Why should you? You want the same telephone system I had (rotary dial hardwired into the house). Same computer (none)? Same car (no airconditioning, good for about 80k miles)?

That's funny I hear everyday pull yourself bootstraps we did back in my day blahblah in your day people as young as in their 20's could work a low paying job(which is worth more then its today) with no college diploma and buy a house and raise kids, put money in bank collect interest.

Today it doesn't work like anymore. I work 40 hours a week and my check is 310 after taxes but me I just want everything.

You heard wrong. No one worked a low paying job and bought a house with money in the bank.
In any case, thank the inflation of the 1970s for that. Something about Johnson and guns and butter.

But Billy thinks companies should hire employees rather than pay profit to the owners. You probably think that too.

Sounds like what Republicans have been selling us for 30 years about Supply Side Economics. If only we would cut their taxes, they could hire more employees

Has there ever been a GOP tax cut that didn't promise more jobs?

Sounds like what Republicans have been selling us for 30 years about Supply Side Economics. If only we would cut their taxes, they could hire more employees

Has there ever been one that didnt deliver it?

Actually WalMart supplements the government. Those people would be on unemployment or welfare without their jobs. You can send your thank you note to the company headquarters in Arkansas.

HAHAHAHAHAHA :badgrin: :eusa_clap:

:cuckoo:

Walmart moves in to a town usually pays no local or state tax, gets free land and then local business cut back on their employees or just go out of business.

But you say free market as if it's true if it's a free market give all companies the same deal on land and local, state tax.

Back in the day, my father graduated High School and got a blue collar job. Without my mother working, they raised four kids, bought a house in the suburbs, two cars, full healthcare and sent four kids to college without going into debt

This is what used to be called the American Dream.

Now, you are just called lazy and shiftless if you can't do it

Walmart moves in to a town usually pays no local or state tax, gets free land and then local business cut back on their employees or just go out of business.

But you say free market as if it's true if it's a free market give all companies the same deal on land and local, state tax.

Who makes decisions on tax breaks for companies, genius?
I can tell we have a future member of the ignore list here.

Back in the day, my father graduated High School and got a blue collar job. Without my mother working, they raised four kids, bought a house in the suburbs, two cars, full healthcare and sent four kids to college without going into debt

OK, I have to ask: what exactly did your father do for a living?

Ignore me I don't care. D's and R's and both of them have for 160 years its time for change.

ignore is right..I think it's Billyboys long lost simple minded cousin
sheesh

Still waiting on all those jobs from the Bush tax cuts......I guess trickle down takes some time

Climbed telephone poles

Still waiting on all those jobs from the Bush tax cuts......I guess trickle down takes some time

YAWN
obama claims to have created 7 MILLION new jobs leftard

and where are the 3 million "green jobs" obama promised?

why are you asking others to produce jobs you idiots claim to have already created?

why not worry about your own failed record instead of pointing fingers?

YAWN
obama claims to have created 7 MILLION new jobs leftard

and where are the 3 million "green jobs" obama promised?

why are you asking others to produce jobs you idiots claim to have already created?

why not worry about your own failed record instead of pointing fingers?

rightwinger needs to derail the threads..it's his job

there's a left-wing nutjob here who doesnt know obama and dems are in charge; not republicans

Climbed telephone poles

Actually no, I can assure you he did not get paid for just climbing poles.. was probably a cable dog.. something that is a trained skill.. something not everyone can do.. and he most probably put himself in demand for the skill he took upon himself to learn... he is not welcoming people to WalMart, asking if they want fries with their meal, or mopping a floor

And funny how people in that trade that is in demand (running cable above and below ground) are STILL in demand and support families without the absolute need for a college education

Forum List

Back