Hey republicans you can't have it both ways

and yes, Billy believes we are all made of money and it should be given to whiners like him FREELY

Yeah Steph. That's it. You got me.

Christ you people act like children sometimes.

Why don't you give us a break...You act like the simple minded child...Your ideas that business NEED to raise wages just to get people off welfare is BS...end of story
go open a business then come back and tell us how easy it is to run it while giving away your money/profits from it

and yes, Billy believes we are all made of money and it should be given to whiners like him FREELY

No Rabbi. Money doesn't come from the Tooth Fairy:cuckoo:

Are you done yet?

No.
So it doesnt come from the tooth fairy. Good.
So where will the money come from to pay these people considerably more?

Well considering corporate profit is at an all time high, it shouldn't be hard for them to find it.

Businesses exist to make profit. If they have to pay the profit to employees instead they have no purpose being in business. Thus they will cease business and all those people will now be unemployed.
I realize libs can't think beyond Stage One but this is absurd.

Why don't you give us a break...You act like the simple minded child...Your ideas that business NEED to raise wages just to get people off welfare is BS...end of story
go open a business then come back and tell us how easy it is to run it while giving away your money/profits from it

He confuses business and employment with charity.

No.

Well considering corporate profit is at an all time high, it shouldn't be hard for them to find it.

Businesses exist to make profit. If they have to pay the profit to employees instead they have no purpose being in business. Thus they will cease business and all those people will now be unemployed.

Actually business also exists to employ people. That is how the economy works.

He confuses business and employment with charity.

He's an idiot...unfortunately he's the kind who votes for Democrats who's goal is to steal more money from the people in this country for their "pie in the sky" utopia such as his

Last edited:

See. You confuse business with charity. They do not exist to employ people. They employ people because they have to in their operations. If they could fire everyone they would.

Well, how dare we expect people to take care of themselves...They used to have pride and work two jobs if they had to...but today that's just EXPECTING too much from them..So it's up to you who owns business to take care of them...How do you like that new rule in the United States of America...

I'd close my business down first and go jump on the taxpayer gravy train (welfare, food stamps etc)if that's the case and let them go live off the back of people like the op

Hey Steph could you live on 10 an hour even if it was full time?

I've been working for 45 years, started out at 1.85hr...I've found a way to MAKE IT even if it meant working a second job...but I have something called pride and don't expect the taxpayers (my fellow country people) to take care of me...today pride is history with people like you pushing the fact they NEED welfare if you don't raise the mim. wage on a business, which I would guess you have never had one of your own

$1.45 in 1968 had the same buying power as $9.97 in 2014.
Annual inflation over this period was 4.28%.

More then today's minimum wage

Cant link so go to dollartimes. com

Also who are the companies making money off the government food stamps?

That's right the same ones lobbying for it. The kraft's (who's ceo Tony Vernon recently said "food stamp buys make up one-sixth of Kraft's revenue and a bigger share of the company’s total sales." while giving himself a 49% pay rise) the walmarts, cargill, jp morgan(Who has the contracts for the ebt machines jp morgan) and plenty of more.

People are broke and companies like these still need profit, but lets continue this blame the poor business you got going on. When both R's and D's continue to sell out to highest bidder.

Last edited:

See. You confuse business with charity. They do not exist to employ people. They employ people because they have to in their operations. If they could fire everyone they would.

Right I'm sure you would be just fine with getting fired.

You cons have no leg to stand on. Raising minimum wage would lift 900,000 people out of poverty and 20+ million people will have better wages. The price increase would be slight. Only 3% of workers make the current minimum wage. Only those employers would need to drastically raise prices if applicable.

And cost 500000 their jobs.

A reminder of the cost.

You cons have no leg to stand on. Raising minimum wage would lift 900,000 people out of poverty and 20+ million people will have better wages. The price increase would be slight. Only 3% of workers make the current minimum wage. Only those employers would need to drastically raise prices if applicable.

And cost 500000 their jobs.

A reminder of the cost.

And yet you choose to forget about the gain which is larger.

No.

Thank you Capt Obvious

the Left doesnt care how many jobs it cost the American economy; the ideology is all that matters to them

the Left doesnt care how many jobs it cost the American economy; the ideology is all that matters to them

that's all, they have no sense of money, how to run business, or anything in life for that matter

that's why too them a business NEEDS to raise what they pay per hour for 90.000 people

that kind of simple minded is scary

Wow ... You think that raising the bottom of the barrel gets anyone anywhere other than the bottom of the barrel.
That would just be like asking someone if they would rather be shot on Thursday or Friday ... The results are the same.

that's all, they have no sense of money, how to run business, or anything in life for that matter

that's why too them a business NEEDS to raise what they pay per hour for 90.000 people

So what are the plans for these businesses making profits off of food stamps? Raise their taxes? Make them pay a living wage? Or just pocket it?

So what are the plans for these businesses making profits off of food stamps? Raise their taxes? Make them pay a living wage? Or just pocket it?

You're in the wrong country you think you need to MAKE anyone do something...No one is holding a gun to a person's head so they collect food stamps..that THEIR CHOICE...
How many business do you have? How much do you pay your employees? How much of your product do you give away to the poor?

Last edited:

You're in the wrong country you think you need to MAKE anyone do something...No one is holding a gun to a person's head so they collect food stamps..that THEIR CHOICE...
How many business do you have? How much do you pay your employees? How much of your product do you give away to the poor?

No business but why shouldn't I have the same purchasing power you had growing up?

Right I'm sure you would be just fine with getting fired.

Irrelevant. No one wants to be fired.
But I'd be fine with firing you. Not that I would hire you to begin with.

Thank you Capt Obvious
If it were obvious I wouldnt have to explain it constantly to the brain dead leftists. Billy thinks businesses exist to hire people. Explain it to him.

No business but why shouldn't I have the same purchasing power you had growing up?

Why should you? You want the same telephone system I had (rotary dial hardwired into the house). Same computer (none)? Same car (no airconditioning, good for about 80k miles)?

Why do you feel you deserve anything?

Forum List

Back