Hey republicans you can't have it both ways

What a dumb ass comment. But I dont expect anything else from you.

Imagine that

People making wages they can support themselves on.......a conservative nightmare

You'd have to imagine it with a higher min wage because reality is most people who would have had a job will now be unemployed.
Recall that conservatives want people to be self sufficient. Liberals want the government to solve their problems. Higher min wage is the gov't solving problems, and of course making them much worse.

Conservatives want a complacent workforce so afraid of losing their jobs that they will accept any wagescale

Imagine that

People making wages they can support themselves on.......a conservative nightmare

Wow...dumb ass libs demanding more then they are worth because they are to lazy to apply themselves. What a shocker...

Yes....people struggling to support their families are too lazy to apply themselves

There are so many good jobs out there......why don't these people just take them?

Because they are to stupid or lazy to improve themselves. They dont just hand out the good jobs,you actually have to show some initiative. And just showing up doesnt count.

Imagine that

You'd have to imagine it with a higher min wage because reality is most people who would have had a job will now be unemployed.
Recall that conservatives want people to be self sufficient. Liberals want the government to solve their problems. Higher min wage is the gov't solving problems, and of course making them much worse.

Conservatives want a complacent workforce so afraid of losing their jobs that they will accept any wagescale

Wrong,.
Conservatives want a work force that is improving their performance and earning more money.
Libs want a complacent non workforce, available for flash protests and reliable Democrat vote fraud in exchange for free gov't cheese.

Wow...dumb ass libs demanding more then they are worth because they are to lazy to apply themselves. What a shocker...

Yes....people struggling to support their families are too lazy to apply themselves

There are so many good jobs out there......why don't these people just take them?

Because they are to stupid or lazy to improve themselves. They dont just hand out the good jobs,you actually have to show some initiative. And just showing up doesnt count.

Poor people are stupid and lazy

The GOP platform from 2012

Conservatives don't want any artificial wage scale ... We want the best employees we can get.
Conservatives certainly don't want anyone who is satisfied with the minimum ... Whether it be in wages, work ethic or just a general lack of redeeming principles.

Conservatives don't want any artificial wage scale ... We want the best employees we can get.
Conservatives certainly don't want anyone who is satisfied with the minimum ... Whether it be in wages, work ethic or just a general lack of redeeming principles.

Conservatives sign the front of the check.
Liberals sign the back of the check.

In other words, it is who you know when it comes to getting a job. Especially a good job. And poor people have such good contacts in companies paying good wages. Why in the fuck can't they just get a hold of their friends and get those jobs. Showing initiative and all.

But no one ever talks about where all these good paying jobs are and what the skill sets are that a person needs to get these jobs.

Poor people are just supposed to magically know about these jobs and go get em.
These republican ideas (whatever they are) on how to improve earning for the poor just aren't worth a fuck. They don't work.

In other words, it is who you know when it comes to getting a job. .

^^Lib reading skills on display.
No wonder these numbskulls lose every debate.

Conservatives sign the front of the check.
Liberals sign the back of the check.

Oh rabbit, that was just so fucking CUTE. Way to go.

Problem is, of the people I know, the poorest are Republican. Wonder how that happened? Bad decisions from what I can tell.

In other words, it is who you know when it comes to getting a job. Especially a good job. And poor people have such good contacts in companies paying good wages. Why in the fuck can't they just get a hold of their friends and get those jobs. Showing initiative and all.

But no one ever talks about where all these good paying jobs are and what the skill sets are that a person needs to get these jobs.

These republican ideas (whatever they are) on how to improve earning for the poor just aren't worth a fuck. They don't work.

If thats what you got out of my post,no wonder you people are failures.
And even if it had to do with connections? You wont make any connections unless you work your ass off and get to be known for doing just that.
You fucks have every excuse in the book to justify your lazy approach to work dont you?

Sometimes I almost feel sorry for them. But most of the time I just feel disgust.

LMAO. You fucking think that you are "debating" on here? Silly fucking rabbit. DEBATE!! LMAO.

Rabbit, no one can be "losing a debate" when a debate isn't happening.

This is trading insults and one up man ship.
You thought you were "debating". Silly wabbit. You da masterdebater eh? LMAO.

Sometimes I almost feel sorry for them. But most of the time I just feel disgust.

Sad thing even after you patiently explain to them, like you would to a 5yr old, why they are wrong, and how they misunderstood whwat was written, they still insist they are right. And if it is absolutely incontrovertible, they disappear. Only to reappear in the next thread saying the same exact thing.

If thats what you got out of my post,no wonder you people are failures.
And even if it had to do with connections? You wont make any connections unless you work your ass off and get to be known for doing just that.
You fucks have every excuse in the book to justify your lazy approach to work dont you?

They want to be handed a job ... Handed a paycheck ... And they want the government to be their Union Boss.
The poor bastards couldn't get a clue if it smacked upside the head ... And they wonder why they are making minimum wage and cannot find a better job.

Sad thing even after you patiently explain to them, like you would to a 5yr old, why they are wrong, and how they misunderstood whwat was written, they still insist they are right. And if it is absolutely incontrovertible, they disappear. Only to reappear in the next thread saying the same exact thing.

Oh you poor poor wabbit. Wasting all that time to log 33,000 posts for people that just don't appreciate a silly wabbits pretend wisdom.

I can see how that would be an issue for you. All that time, all those posts. Nothing to show for it except for a bunch of "thanks" from a number of like minded jerks.

Well that and a sore dick from being the masterdebater. LMAO.

So tell me libs,is this something you would consider doing when first starting out in a job?

When I first started machining I ran about fifty parts that turned out to be out of tolerance. Thankfully they weren't scrape.
I volunteered to stay after work FOR NO PAY and rework them. Of course the boss told me that wouldnt be necessary and I could fix them in the morning.
But the boss from then on out loved me to death for being so conscience.
And yes I was serious when I made the offer.

Oh you poor poor wabbit. Wasting all that time to log 33,000 posts for people that just don't appreciate a silly wabbits pretend wisdom.

I can see how that would be an issue for you. All that time, all those posts. Nothing to show for it except for a bunch of "thanks" from a number of like minded jerks.

Well that and a sore dick from being the masterdebater. LMAO.

Zeke, dont take it personally but you are dumb as dirt. You never post anything worthwhile. Just rants against people who have clearly accomplished much more in their lives than you. Like graduated from 1st grade.
Sorry, Zeke. It's iggy for you, pal.

You can't bitch and whine about keeping the minimum wage as it is and expect people not to be on food stamps.

The minimum wage isn't even $10 an hour. Tell me, repubs, could you live on that wage? The average fast food worker is 29 despite the fact that those companies are making record profits.

You all seem to believe in this fallacy that ANYONE could get a well paying job if they tried their darndest. That's moronic. There will always be poor working people as long as there are low wage jobs. Many single parents can't raise their kids on $10 an hour despite having a full time job. Should their kids be punished because their parents can't bring home a decent pay check?

Hey guess what raising the minimum wage would do?

1) less people would be on food stamps

2) the economy would improve because there would be a stimulation of economic demand. Capitalism 101.

Raising the minimum wage to 10.10 an hour would kill about 500,000 jobs according to the CBO. HOWEVER IT WOULD IMPROVE THE WAGES OF 24 MILLION PEOPLE who really do need the extra income. 900,000 people would be lifted out of poverty. The good far outweighs the bad. Again, less reliance on food stamps.

Minimum-wage hike would help alleviate poverty, but could kill jobs, CBO reports - The Washington Post

You're forgetting than when wages go up so does the price of goods and services, and the ones that feel it the worst are the elderly and the poor who are on fixed incomes. I would suggest that you come up with a way to lift yourself out of a minimum wage job, just like millions upon millions of other Americans have done since the onset of this country. IOW you're never going to reach the American dream, by flipping hamburgers. It's hard work, dedication, education and sometimes risk that achieves success.

Why not. On Monday, they believe Obama was a "strong arm over educated dictator king forcing the country to become Marxist while taking away everyone's rights" but on Tuesday, he's a "weak and ignorant mulatto mongrel who is panicking because he can't make a single decision".

Why not. On Monday, they believe Obama was a "strong arm over educated dictator king forcing the country to become Marxist while taking away everyone's rights" but on Tuesday, he's a "weak and ignorant mulatto mongrel who is panicking because he can't make a single decision".

You know someone is in trouble defending their position on a topic when they try and change the topic, just like you just did.

This thread is about a minimum wage hike and the consequences of that, not what is going on in Ukrane.

Forum List

Back