Hey right wingers, where are the tapes?

Oh look, a true believer. Obama didn't do shit and he got every dime he wanted from the Republican's, try again.

Yes you are a true believer.

LOL, don't believe in either side kid. We live in a Post Constitutional Republic, it's just that you aren't ready to open your eyes to the lie you're living yet.

its no lie you cant mention Trump without RW asshats trying to cover his sorry ass with Obama/Clinton rhetoric.

Has nothing to do with my post, do try and stay on topic kid.

post #599... you deflected to Obama

do pay attention, Dope

You are truly not a bright guy, I responded to a post about Obama.

Hardly the payments were because of a tribunal set up by trreaty. And treaties are the highest laws of the land

Tell us how Iran "deal" was Treaty?

Iran–United States Claims Tribunal - Wikipedia

The Iran–United States Claims Tribunal (IUSCT) is an internationalarbitral tribunal established pursuant to the Algiers Accords of January 19, 1981, an agreement between the United States and Iran mediated by Algeria to resolve the hostage crisis.

Home

The Iran-United States Claims Tribunal was established on 19 January 1981 by the Islamic Republic of Iran and the United States of America to resolve certain claims by nationals of one State Party against the other State Party and certain claims between the State Parties. To date, the Tribunal has finalized over 3,900 cases. Currently on the Tribunal’s docket are several large and complex claims between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the United States of America.

The Tribunal has jurisdiction to decide claims of United States nationals against Iran and of Iranian nationals against the United States, which arise out of debts, contracts, expropriations or other measures affecting property rights; certain "official claims" between the two Governments relating to the purchase and sale of goods and services; disputes between the two Governments concerning the interpretation or performance of the Algiers Declarations; and certain claims between United States and Iranian banking institutions.

Algiers Accords - Wikipedia

The Algiers Accords were a set of agreements between the United States and Iran to resolve the Iran hostage crisis, brokered by theAlgerian government and signed inAlgiers on January 19, 1981

Among its chief provisions are:[2]

1. The US would not intervene politically or militarily in Iranian internal affairs;
  2. The US would remove a freeze on Iranian assets and trade sanctions on Iran;
  3. Both countries would end litigation between their respective governments and citizens, referring them instead to international arbitration, namely to the Iran–United States Claims Tribunal, created as a result of the agreement;
  4. The US would ensure that US court decisions regarding the transfer of any property of the former Shah would be independent from "sovereign immunity principles" and would be enforced;
  5. Iranian debts to US institutions would be paid.

Hardly the payments were because of a tribunal set up by trreaty. And treaties are the highest laws of the land

The Iran–United States Claims Tribunal (IUSCT) is an internationalarbitral tribunal established pursuant to the Algiers Accords of January 19, 1981, an agreement between the United States and Iran mediated by Algeria to resolve the hostage crisis.

Home

The Iran-United States Claims Tribunal was established on 19 January 1981 by the Islamic Republic of Iran and the United States of America to resolve certain claims by nationals of one State Party against the other State Party and certain claims between the State Parties. To date, the Tribunal has finalized over 3,900 cases. Currently on the Tribunal’s docket are several large and complex claims between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the United States of America.

The Tribunal has jurisdiction to decide claims of United States nationals against Iran and of Iranian nationals against the United States, which arise out of debts, contracts, expropriations or other measures affecting property rights; certain "official claims" between the two Governments relating to the purchase and sale of goods and services; disputes between the two Governments concerning the interpretation or performance of the Algiers Declarations; and certain claims between United States and Iranian banking institutions.

LOL, you look silly kid. The question was what makes Obama's "deal" a treaty, use the Constitution show me. Pulling shit out of your ass won't do it for me.

To prevent Comey from lying Trump suggested there might be tapes, f*ing with his head.

Snowflakes went wild over the possibility of tapes existing...and now Trump has them freaking over no tapes existing.

Trump is living 'rent free' in the heads of snowflakes, right where their brains should be.

:p

LOL, you look silly kid. The question was what makes Obama's "deal" a treaty, use the Constitution show me. Pulling shit out of your ass won't do it for me.

The Algiers Accords were a set of agreements between the United States and Iran to resolve the Iran hostage crisis, brokered by theAlgerian government and signed inAlgiers on January 19, 1981

The US would not intervene politically or militarily in Iranian internal affairs;
The US would remove a freeze on Iranian assets and trade sanctions on Iran;
Both countries would end litigation between their respective governments and citizens, referring them instead to international arbitration, namely to the Iran–United States Claims Tribunal, created as a result of the agreement;
The US would ensure that US court decisions regarding the transfer of any property of the former Shah would be independent from "sovereign immunity principles" and would be enforced;
Iranian debts to US institutions would be paid.

To prevent Comey from lying Trump suggested there might be tapes, f*ing with his head.

Snowflakes went wild over the possibility of tapes existing...and now Trump has them freaking over no tapes existing.

Trump is living 'rent free' in the heads of snowflakes, right where their brains should be.

The emperor has no tapes.

The US would not intervene politically or militarily in Iranian internal affairs;
Both countries would end litigation between their respective governments and citizens, referring them instead to international arbitration, namely to the Iran–United States Claims Tribunal, created as a result of the agreement;
The US would ensure that US court decisions regarding the transfer of any property of the former Shah would be independent from "sovereign immunity principles" and would be enforced;

You're running from it son, don't do that son. What is the Constitutionally prescribed method of establishing treaties? We aren't discussing the hostage crisis.

No evidence
No crime
No collusion
No obstruction
No tapes
No case
No clue
No House
No Senate
No White House
No message
No election wins
1,000+ elections lost
2 historic election losses
5 Special Election Losses
Calls for military coups
Calls for assassinations
Openly committing to obstructionism
Openly declaring they hope GOP victim of radicalized snowflake assassin dies

...the DNC is self-destructing....

Home

Obungles needed Senate approval for any treaty anyway

RR is stupid along the lines of bode stupid, ravtard stupid, and liewinger stupid.

Pretty impressive, really.

Why the fuck are you bothering me with that shit? I could not care less about it
he did, quote his quote or give me the post # he said it.

Click on the link to the quote, it leads to that being the answer to a quote from the US Constitution.

Replay:

Article 6.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in
Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the
Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the
Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or
Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

Why the fuck are you bothering me with that shit? I could not care less about it
well again, I believe he was looking for why you addressed him with the Article 6 comment. I wonder as well. again to the question, what is the point of posting article 6 in this thread. That is what he was responding to genius.

You're running from it son, don't do that son. What is the Constitutionally prescribed method of establishing treaties? We aren't discussing the hostage crisis.

Under international law the Angiers accord is a treaty between Iran and the USA. With full force of any other international treaty.

The emperor has no tapes.
Trump never said he did

Under international law the Angiers accord is a treaty between Iran and the USA. With full force of any other international treaty.
where does it state that friend?

Um, it specifcally deals with the hostage crisis. You seem to only like the Constitution when you think it helps you. That's not the way this game is played. Now, use the Constitution to show how a treaty is entered into. Oh yes, you do know that an "accord" is not a treaty, right?

PSSSST, it only pertains to the hostage crisis and it isn't a "treaty"

Um, it specifcally deals with the hostage crisis. You seem to only like the Constitution when you think it helps you. That's not the way this game is played. Now, use the Constitution to show how a treaty is entered into. Oh yes, you do know that an "accord" is not a treaty, right?

22 U.S. Code § 1732 - Release of citizens imprisoned by foreign governments

Whenever it is made known to the President that any citizen of the United States has been unjustly deprived of his liberty by or under the authority of any foreign government, it shall be the duty of the President forthwith to demand of that government the reasons of such imprisonment; and if it appears to be wrongful and in violation of the rights of American citizenship, the President shall forthwith demand the release of such citizen, and if the release so demanded is unreasonably delayed or refused, the President shall use such means, not amounting to acts of war and not otherwise prohibited by law, as he may think necessary and proper to obtain or effectuate the release; and all the facts and proceedings relative thereto shall as soon as practicable be communicated by the President to Congress.

The Algiers accords were upheld under Dames & Moore v. Regan, cert. granted, 101 S. Ct. 3071 (1981).

Whenever it is made known to the President that any citizen of the United States has been unjustly deprived of his liberty by or under the authority of any foreign government, it shall be the duty of the President forthwith to demand of that government the reasons of such imprisonment; and if it appears to be wrongful and in violation of the rights of American citizenship, the President shall forthwith demand the release of such citizen, and if the release so demanded is unreasonably delayed or refused, the President shall use such means, not amounting to acts of war and not otherwise prohibited by law, as he may think necessary and proper to obtain or effectuate the release; and all the facts and proceedings relative thereto shall as soon as practicable be communicated by the President to Congress.

The Algiers accords were upheld under Dames & Moore v. Regan, cert. granted, 101 S. Ct. 3071 (1981).
still don't see treaty anywhere there.

Forum List

Back