Hey, what would you say if Trump had great grandparents that were slave owners?

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
It's hypothetical, maybe he does maybe he doesn't, I'm interested in your opinion of Trump if it's true, before I enlighten some with a cool fact, which is political, and belongs on this board; cough, board mod(s).

It's hypothetical, maybe he does maybe he doesn't, I'm interested in your opinion of Trump if it's true, before I enlighten some with a cool fact, which is political, and belongs on this board; cough, board mod(s).
So what would you do when you find out that one of your familiy members got raped, and had a child and you descend from the raped person? Then 200 years later some disingenuous piece of shit tries making you the rapist?

I wouldn't care whether Trump's ancestors had slaves.

There is plenty wrong with Trump without it.

But I also understand why some would have an issue with it.

He's trying to make this about Kamala Harris supposed ancestry.

I know. I hope that the American people are as disgusted by this as I am.

This will either put the nail in the coffin or it will cement his election.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nobody chooses their biological parents, or grandparents, or great grandparents or any others of their relatives. We each are born into whatever family we have without any participation, much less consent. And each of us should be judged according to who we are and not by who are family is. So if Trump's great grandparents were slave owners, that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

Forum List

Back