Hi Everyone. I'm Here to Discuss Gardening.

This is what you want, Toro.

dsc02090.jpg

I read on Alexa the other day that the #1 country where USMB posters are domiciled is the US, and the #2 is Russia.

lol

Plant nothing but cane in your yard. Total Cane with one way in and one way out. Burn it off when it's ready (Controlled burn, of course!) That'll let the neighbors know you're superior, and you can make money. You might could even sell a couple of Cane poles to kids. :eek:

Do kids even still want Cane poles?

You won't need a privacy fence, nobody's walking through or over thickets of Cane. They're not gonna see through it, either. You could bang your wife in the front yard, HOA will not see!

Cane, the other moat that could stop a fucking tank.

I read on Alexa the other day that the #1 country where USMB posters are domiciled is the US, and the #2 is Russia.

lol

Plant nothing but cane in your yard. Total Cane with one way in and one way out. Burn it off when it's ready (Controlled burn, of course!) That'll let the neighbors know you're superior, and you can make money. You might could even sell a couple of Cane poles to kids. :eek:

Do kids even still want Cane poles?

You won't need a privacy fence, nobody's walking through or over thickets of Cane. They're not gonna see through it, either. You could bang your wife in the front yard, HOA will not see!

Cane, the other moat that could stop a fucking tank.

After reading that, I know what you’ve been growing in your garden lol

Another tip buy a pressure washer and a good 100 ft hose or two and extension cords. You don't need to spend a ton there are basic electric ones for around $100 or so that are good enough if you aren't using them commercially. They are lightweight and very easy to use. Use it to clean siding, walkways, outdoor furniture, driveways, grills, etc. Your place will look sparkly clean and new. You can wash your vehicles with it too.

I have a high powered gas one yet use a cheap hypertough 1500 electric from walmart more around the house because it is light and so easy to use and just powerful enough to do a good enough job. Takes longer though. Here is a different electric than mine performs about the same:

Pfft...I have one of those. It eats electricity faster than a wolf can eat a hamster. I was using it when the wife turned on her hair dryer, and the power drain blew every fuse in the house.

Go with gasoline...it is cheaper than electricity.

Gas are better without question but these are cheap and much lighter/easy to haul around. Good for easy around the house stuff. I use mine all the time and never have problems with blowing fuses. You might want to update your electric.

A Customer gave me a 1750 PSI electric pressure washer. I've always borrowed my work partner's 3600 PSI unit...last time I had to replace a spark plug to get it to run..not to mention the worry about "Is this motherfucker dead while I'm borrowing it, wtf?"

Anyway, this little electric thing is the best thing since sliced bread! It left no streaks, and did a great job! It's light, no wand recoil..can run it with one hand. It may not be as fast as the gas one, but IMO it did a better job and was a lot easier on me. It got it done, even wiped away the streaks left by the big one.

Another tip buy a pressure washer and a good 100 ft hose or two and extension cords. You don't need to spend a ton there are basic electric ones for around $100 or so that are good enough if you aren't using them commercially. They are lightweight and very easy to use. Use it to clean siding, walkways, outdoor furniture, driveways, grills, etc. Your place will look sparkly clean and new. You can wash your vehicles with it too.

I have a high powered gas one yet use a cheap hypertough 1500 electric from walmart more around the house because it is light and so easy to use and just powerful enough to do a good enough job. Takes longer though. Here is a different electric than mine performs about the same:

Pfft...I have one of those. It eats electricity faster than a wolf can eat a hamster. I was using it when the wife turned on her hair dryer, and the power drain blew every fuse in the house.

Go with gasoline...it is cheaper than electricity.

Gas are better without question but these are cheap and much lighter/easy to haul around. Good for easy around the house stuff. I use mine all the time and never have problems with blowing fuses. You might want to update your electric.

A Customer gave me a 1750 PSI electric pressure washer. I've always borrowed my work partner's 3600 PSI unit...last time I had to replace a spark plug to get it to run..not to mention the worry about "Is this motherfucker dead while I'm borrowing it, wtf?"

Anyway, this little electric thing is the best thing since sliced bread! It left no streaks, and did a great job! It's light, no wand recoil..can run it with one hand. It may not be as fast as the gas one, but IMO it did a better job and was a lot easier on me. It got it done, even wiped away the streaks left by the big one.

I mean I'm fully aware the little electric I have isn't going to last and is limited in performance. It is convenient and very easy to use for around the house jobs though, and surprisingly powerful enough to do more than I expected. When it dies I will buy another for the ease of use and cheap buy in.

Pour gas on all the fire ant beds..........It's sure to make your yard look better than theirs...............

:abgg2q.jpg:

Pour gas on all the fire ant beds..........It's sure to make your yard look better than theirs...............

What's a fire ant? Must be too cold up here for them.
They are a pest down south that you can never really get rid of.................Gas is a sure fire way to kill the dang things........puts brown spots in your yard for a bit though.

If you accidentally step in one of those beds you'll find out why they are called fire ants real quick. LOL

What's a fire ant? Must be too cold up here for them.
They are a pest down south that you can never really get rid of.................Gas is a sure fire way to kill the dang things........puts brown spots in your yard for a bit though.

If you accidentally step in one of those beds you'll find out why they are called fire ants real quick. LOL
Never heard of them up here. We get some nasty ground wasp nests you can burn with gasoline. Close to house/shed/garden best way to off them is to wait till night then douse the nest with boiling hot water.

Forum List

Back