Hi Everyone. I'm Here to Discuss Gardening.

There would be more posts in my gardening thread if I was Russian rather than Canadian.
The point is a nice garden costs money and takes alot of hard work.

What is truly difficult is finding anyone worth a damn to do it for you, because it's too time consuming and expensive to do it all by yourself.

There would be more posts in my gardening thread if I was Russian rather than Canadian.

What is truly difficult is finding anyone worth a damn to do it for you, because it's too time consuming and expensive to do it all by yourself.
You pay yourself to work for yourself?..Man, I have been ripping myself off for years..

You pay yourself to work for yourself?..Man, I have been ripping myself off for years..
Take into consideration all of the tools and rentals you need to buy in order to do a decent landscaping job.

Take into consideration all of the tools and rentals you need to buy in order to do a decent landscaping job.
I know it's not like your going to use them on your own place.

I know it's not like your going to use them on your own place.
Some of the stuff you need will only be used once and than when you go to use it again years later it'll be broke.

Forum List

Back