Hi everyone I'm Lobato1 from the old Slate's Ballot Box

It's Spanish, smart one.

Spanish for "the frontal lobe of my brain was removed?"
:eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty:

--------------------
hahaha-024.gif

Greetings All,

I used to work at New York University a few years back:)

Now I am in Real Estate....

Don't be stressed about finding an affordable apartment on the fly....

You're what we call "spam," and we all hate you.

So we'll abuse you until the mods permaban you ...

In the meantime, do feel free to fuck off and die....

& being honest about my politics, I'm a Lib/Dem so it's better I hang around to learn the ropes before I start posting my BS & getting everyone upset.:eusa_pray:

Best Regards

Lobato1

Oh joy, another lib...:neutral: ;)

Welcome to USMB, lobato1.

53dd8581-4abf-4037-9604-b65348a8a45c_zps8f5eb3e3.jpg

Welcome, seeing you makes me want to sing!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTgtJISblFg]Sítio do seu Lobato - Bob Zoom - Vídeo Musical Infantil - YouTube[/ame]

Hi Lobato - Welcome and have fun posting here. Ignore the trolls and you'll do well.

One day late but Hi to everyone above

I'm in the honey do life & my wife had some chores for me, so duty calls & I logged out.

:-(

Best Regards

Lobato1

Last edited:
When I went to a seminar on digital communications protocols in Madrid Spain back in the 80s & the engineer giving the course asked us to come up with names for our different stations.

I suggested that for ease we name his station “Lobo” & for the rest of our stations be named “Lobato1, Lobato2, Lobato3, etc., etc. because “Lobato” in Castilian Spanish in addition to being a wolverine (the literal translation), also can be used to mean a novice-learner, a greenhorn follower of the leader, etc., & because everyone liked the idea my station became “Lobato1.”

I have since then used that name Lobato1 as a call sign, a pseudonym or what ever.

Best Regards

Lobato1

:eusa_pray: & the 1st thing I saw on this site was an advertisement from the Teabaggers, let’s see how it goes. :eusa_pray:

Best Regards

Lobato1

Last edited:
:eusa_pray: & the 1st thing I saw on this site was an advertisement from the Teabaggers, let’s see how it goes. :eusa_pray:

Best Regards

Lobato1

As I explained above:

I picked up the Lobato1 pseudonym some 30 years ago when I went to a seminar on digital communications protocols in Madrid Spain back in the 80s & the engineer giving the course asked us to come up with names for our different stations.

I suggested that for ease we name his station “Lobo” & for the rest of our stations be named “Lobato1, Lobato2, Lobato3, etc., etc. because “Lobato” in Castilian Spanish in addition to being a wolverine (the literal translation), also can be used to mean a novice-learner, a greenhorn follower of the leader, etc., & because everyone liked the idea my station became “Lobato1.”

I have since then used that name Lobato1 as a call sign, a pseudonym or what ever.

Best Regards

Lobato1

Okay, so I still can't delete message. I guess that is also part of the 15 plus message rule for beginners.

Last edited:

Best Regards

Lobato1

If your going to troll, it would be better to take it outside of the introductory thread.

I'm just sayin...

I can't deny ignorance when I submitted my request to join this forum

Best Regards

Lobato1

Forum List

Back