Hi everyone.

I think kilts are sexy on a man. NOT A SKIRT. A KILT. You know. KILT. Manly. Can't stand effimate guys with skinny legs in tight jeans and huge ass boots and a stetson. They usually drive those big honkin' trucks with the plastic balls hanging off the rear end bumper. Gross.

I think kilts are sexy on a man. NOT A SKIRT. A KILT. You know. KILT. Manly. Can't stand effimate guys with skinny legs in tight jeans and huge ass boots and a stetson. They usually drive those big honkin' trucks with the plastic balls hanging off the rear end bumper. Gross.

OK that settles it. I'm buying a kilt. :)

Now picture this in boots and a big truck and 10 gallon hat. YUCK!

1611715713951.png

Is it pronounced hard K celtics...or S celtics? I've heard both but never know which one is correct.

Meanwhile...I always wanted to see Scotland. And Ireland. My roots calling me, I guess.
I think it's the S.sound...................my source? Rod Stewart

3:01

Greg

What do you think of the ginger dwarf?

I can imagine so many different things in those few words...lol....Please explain.

View attachment 448874

Looks like a bad job of being a trans. It could go either way. Jeez. Whatever doinks it has to do what it is doing with its eyes now

She wants to break up the Union.

Me too, unfortunately I've only done Ireland so far.

It's a hard C. The basketball team is the only one that aspirates the C.
Kelts wear Kilts, is my mnemonic. Though this Glaswegian sez not so. So much for the "Ladies from Hell."

Well maybe only the Scottish Celts. I've never worn a skirt meself. Not even in the Strathspay and Reel group.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Not to forget your sgian dubh.

Kelts wear Kilts, is my mnemonic. Though this Glaswegian sez not so. So much for the "Ladies from Hell."

Well maybe only the Scottish Celts. I've never worn a skirt meself. Not even in the Strathspay and Reel group.

Get out wi' ye Claymore out mi pocket a' ran doon, doon the middin stain picking the fiery horde that was fallen 'round ma feet.

"Never!" he cried, "NEVER shall ye get me alive, ye rotten hound of the burnie crew!"
Well I snatched fi the blade o' my Claymore cut and thrust and I fell doon before him round his feet.

Haaaahh.....

Get out wi' ye Claymore out mi pocket a' ran doon, doon the middin stain picking the fiery horde that was fallen 'round ma feet.

"Never!" he cried, "NEVER shall ye get me alive, ye rotten hound of the burnie crew!"
Well I snatched fi the blade o' my Claymore cut and thrust and I fell doon before him round his feet.

Haaaahh.....
Blackadder, right? :hhello:

Haaaahh.....
Blackadder, right? :hhello:

Och, no Lassie. "That's from Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict", even though it's not Pictish.

And, I'll have you know I did not need to look that title up. :eusa_snooty:

Sometimes I like to hum that song while I'm, say, standing in line at the bank. People give me LOTS of space :eusa_shifty:

Names John.

Just encountered this fantastic looking site and I had to sign up and join in some of the wide-ranging debates during our lockdown here.

I'm from just outside Glasgow, Scotland in the UK and I'm interested in loads of different things (and have an opinion on most stuff) so will be great to get involved and get chatting with some of you.

Love USA as a country. Best country on earth IMO - I've visited Orlando, Charleston South Carolina, Myrtle Beach, Atlanta, Dallas, Atlantic City, Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Boston, Salem, Chicago, Detroit and Cleveland.

Once this global pandemic is over (and I'm back in employment) I'll be making it a priority to get back across and tick more fantastic towns/cities off my to-see list !! - my main goal in life in literally to see as much of America as I can.

In the meantime I come in peace and hope to join in the debates and (hopefully) make some new friends - you never know.

SNP isn't your thing??

Love Scotland btw: even been to John o'Groats.

Greg

Defo not my thing mate. They (the SNP) have totally divided and polarised my country. I'm not overly keen on any British Political Parties in all honesty - they're all untrustworthy and don't care about the people, however the SNP mob are different level stuff. They are a cult as far as I'm concerned.

When you engage with them online about anything it's as if they're brainwashed. It's like talking to someone who's a member of the People's Temple at Jonestown or something. It's quite disturbing.

The Scottish Nazi Party, not really liked in Southern Scotland. Been a while since I driven up to Glasgow, used to fly out of Glasgow airport for holidays. Well, used to fly from Prestwick until they shifted flights to Glasgow, that'll be a few years ago.

My mate lived in Newton Means, we went for a pint in Glasgow. The tables were barrels screwed to the floor, no chairs and the beer glasses were plastic!! One pint and we then left, lol.

Names John.

Just encountered this fantastic looking site and I had to sign up and join in some of the wide-ranging debates during our lockdown here.

I'm from just outside Glasgow, Scotland in the UK and I'm interested in loads of different things (and have an opinion on most stuff) so will be great to get involved and get chatting with some of you.

Love USA as a country. Best country on earth IMO - I've visited Orlando, Charleston South Carolina, Myrtle Beach, Atlanta, Dallas, Atlantic City, Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Boston, Salem, Chicago, Detroit and Cleveland.

Once this global pandemic is over (and I'm back in employment) I'll be making it a priority to get back across and tick more fantastic towns/cities off my to-see list !! - my main goal in life in literally to see as much of America as I can.

In the meantime I come in peace and hope to join in the debates and (hopefully) make some new friends - you never know.

SNP isn't your thing??

Love Scotland btw: even been to John o'Groats.

Greg

Defo not my thing mate. They (the SNP) have totally divided and polarised my country. I'm not overly keen on any British Political Parties in all honesty - they're all untrustworthy and don't care about the people, however the SNP mob are different level stuff. They are a cult as far as I'm concerned.

When you engage with them online about anything it's as if they're brainwashed. It's like talking to someone who's a member of the People's Temple at Jonestown or something. It's quite disturbing.

The Scottish Nazi Party, not really liked in Southern Scotland. Been a while since I driven up to Glasgow, used to fly out of Glasgow airport for holidays. Well, used to fly from Prestwick until they shifted flights to Glasgow, that'll be a few years ago.

My mate lived in Newton Means, we went for a pint in Glasgow. The tables were barrels screwed to the floor, no chairs and the beer glasses were plastic!! One pint and we then left, lol.

It's really just the way the voting set up is, in the sense that (in the last elections just over a year ago) somewhere in the region of 220,000 more people that took part in the elections voted for pro-Union parties in Scotland over the SNP (who campaigned aggressively on an indi & cancel Brexit manifesto) which in a very small electorate I think that's quite substantial - they got 38% of the total population in Scotland's vote yet claim they speak for the whole of Scotland etc.

It's just an illusion.

Everyone that votes SNP does it because they religiously and aggressively believe in one thing and one thing only - whereas Unionists in Scotland have 3 parties to chose from in Labour, Conservative and Lib Dems and then there's a handful of the wasted votes places like UKIP etc.

Forum List

Back