Hi everyone.

I think I have about 75 on my iggie list. No loss on any of them, either. Bark bark bark. Blessed peace when I come here.:spinner:

I don't really want to fire anyone onto ignore, I'd rather not. I'm used to folk like him on social media
Names John.

Just encountered this fantastic looking site and I had to sign up and join in some of the wide-ranging debates during our lockdown here.

I'm from just outside Glasgow, Scotland in the UK and I'm interested in loads of different things (and have an opinion on most stuff) so will be great to get involved and get chatting with some of you.

Love USA as a country. Best country on earth IMO - I've visited Orlando, Charleston South Carolina, Myrtle Beach, Atlanta, Dallas, Atlantic City, Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Boston, Salem, Chicago, Detroit and Cleveland.

Once this global pandemic is over (and I'm back in employment) I'll be making it a priority to get back across and tick more fantastic towns/cities off my to-see list !! - my main goal in life in literally to see as much of America as I can.

In the meantime I come in peace and hope to join in the debates and (hopefully) make some new friends - you never know.
Welcome mate. There are a lot of rules here so read you some. You probably got the huge rule manual along with a 40hr course. There will be a 100 question examination that you must get at least 95%. If you get 94 you will have a public humiliation and then banned.....Have fun here and enjoy.

40h hour course is fine by me I can scan read like johnny 5 the wee robot in that film ... piece of cake

I think I have about 75 on my iggie list. No loss on any of them, either. Bark bark bark. Blessed peace when I come here.:spinner:

I don't really want to fire anyone onto ignore, I'd rather not. I'm used to folk like him on social media
Names John.

Just encountered this fantastic looking site and I had to sign up and join in some of the wide-ranging debates during our lockdown here.

I'm from just outside Glasgow, Scotland in the UK and I'm interested in loads of different things (and have an opinion on most stuff) so will be great to get involved and get chatting with some of you.

Love USA as a country. Best country on earth IMO - I've visited Orlando, Charleston South Carolina, Myrtle Beach, Atlanta, Dallas, Atlantic City, Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Boston, Salem, Chicago, Detroit and Cleveland.

Once this global pandemic is over (and I'm back in employment) I'll be making it a priority to get back across and tick more fantastic towns/cities off my to-see list !! - my main goal in life in literally to see as much of America as I can.

In the meantime I come in peace and hope to join in the debates and (hopefully) make some new friends - you never know.
Welcome mate. There are a lot of rules here so read you some. You probably got the huge rule manual along with a 40hr course. There will be a 100 question examination that you must get at least 95%. If you get 94 you will have a public humiliation and then banned.....Have fun here and enjoy.

40h hour course is fine by me I can scan read like johnny 5 the wee robot in that film ... piece of cake
Well now you gotta get 100% for that stunt buster...lol

Is it pronounced hard K celtics...or S celtics? I've heard both but never know which one is correct.

Meanwhile...I always wanted to see Scotland. And Ireland. My roots calling me, I guess.
I think it's the S.sound...................my source? Rod Stewart

3:01

Greg

What do you think of the ginger dwarf?

I can imagine so many different things in those few words...lol....Please explain.

B04D1500-4976-4FBD-AF46-0DA5B22ACEF3.jpeg

Is it pronounced hard K celtics...or S celtics? I've heard both but never know which one is correct.

Meanwhile...I always wanted to see Scotland. And Ireland. My roots calling me, I guess.

Greg

I can imagine so many different things in those few words...lol....Please explain.

View attachment 448874

Looks like a bad job of being a trans. It could go either way. Jeez. Whatever doinks it has to do what it is doing with its eyes now

Names John.

You dont understand, if you talk to a lot of the Progressive slaves who visit this sight and try to converse with them, you could lose a lot of Intelligence. It isnt worth it. I have almost all of the progs on ignore. They arent worth the time as slaves go...

Names John.

Of course , we of Scottish decent should make those who need a test to listen to Andy Stewart, because many over here dont listen to such wonderful tunes as he did.

Andy stewart A Scottish soldier - YouTube

Names John.

You dont understand, if you talk to a lot of the Progressive slaves who visit this sight and try to converse with them, you could lose a lot of Intelligence. It isnt worth it. I have almost all of the progs on ignore. They arent worth the time as slaves go...
I like conversing with them like I squished bugs when I was a kid.

The libs here have the distinction of being the dumbest imbeciles combined than any other dump I was at. Like a stocked pond.

Greg

View attachment 448874

We did decide a few short years ago.

Once in a generation they agreed and the referendum was once in a lifetime (she said).

Brexit is a lovely red herring for them. Some of the SNP MP's that are grievance-mongering over Brexit saying Scotland need to go solo because of it, were actually advocating Brexit a few years before the Brexit referendum LOL.

With them it's about grievance politics. If it's not Brexit it's something else. If they (the SNP) got their way in the separation referendum, then Scotland would have been out of the EU anyway with no way back in due to having no currency, reserves, central bank and too high a % of national debt to be accepted - so it's funny that Brexit is the most important thing to her and her party now but they didn't care about it a few years ago when something else mattered.

As I said I hate all political parties. I have no fondness for any of them - but there's one party I despise and it's her and her party.

Names John.

I've tried to converse with them but they always go back to the mantra of ORANGE MAN BAD, nor can they see or acknowledge the hypocracy or their own party even it is blatantly insane. Like I have said before...I don't waste my time going to a restaurant with nasty food or hang out in a rowdy bar where people get shot daily...so why would I subject myself to the same concept here with people who refuse to converse as a human being with decency?

Names John.

I've tried to converse with them but they always go back to the mantra of ORANGE MAN BAD, nor can they see or acknowledge the hypocracy or their own party even it is blatantly insane. Like I have said before...I don't waste my time going to a restaurant with nasty food or hang out in a rowdy bar where people get shot daily...so why would I subject myself to the same concept here with people who refuse to converse as a human being with decency?
Give the ones with higher reaction scores a try. There are some good ones who are civil to semi.

Names John.

Give the ones with higher reaction scores a try. There are some good ones who are civil to semi.
Are there progs with higher? whatever?

Ever see a Kelpie? :p

Yeah seen a haggis in a kilt chase one up a mountain was I was a kid. What a magical experience. :p
Some people here have no idea what haggis is. I had it for breakfast along with blood pudding. I had to admire the Scots of old to use what every they could to feed their kin.

I personally couldn't touch it mate.

I'm the fussiest eater ever - the thought of eating haggis and black pudding, knowing what they are I'd spew the minute it passed my lips.

Apparently delicious though and doesn't taste the way you'd expect it to, knowing what's in it.

Yeah seen a haggis in a kilt chase one up a mountain was I was a kid. What a magical experience. :p
Some people here have no idea what haggis is. I had it for breakfast along with blood pudding. I had to admire the Scots of old to use what every they could to feed their kin.

I'm the fussiest eater ever - the thought of eating haggis and black pudding, knowing what they are I'd spew the minute it passed my lips.

Apparently delicious though and doesn't taste the way you'd expect it to, knowing what's in it.
I wouldnt say delicious, it did taste a lot better than Hawaiian Poi..

I wouldnt say delicious, it did taste a lot better than Hawaiian Poi..

There's another little Scottish delicacy - called 'potted heed' or 'potted heid'

You don't get it in any supermarkets or mainstream shops you need to go into a butchers shop and ask for it especially.

My Aunt loves it.

It's a little tub that looks like fish paste but it's literally a cows head entrails including brain, eyes, cheeks and put through a big pulper with (I think) some spices etc added to it.

You spread it on sandwiches or crackers.

Vile man.

Me too, unfortunately I've only done Ireland so far.

It's a hard C. The basketball team is the only one that aspirates the C.
Kelts wear Kilts, is my mnemonic. Though this Glaswegian sez not so. So much for the "Ladies from Hell."

Well maybe only the Scottish Celts. I've never worn a skirt meself. Not even in the Strathspay and Reel group.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Forum List

Back