Hi, I am Relative Ethics.

Maybe you finally got sick and tired of the horrible northern weather and moved to Florida or are planning too

You live in the NE or Florida

How did you find out my time belt?
That is easy lol
How?
Easy assumption
You write for a blog
You are a new immigrant from Russia
You mentioned Jewish
Good guess that you’re most likely in the NE lol

Thank you.

This is better then the following:
I keep Sabbath. Someone has been closely following me for months to know which 25 hours I miss each week.

Conservatives want to be left alone in their pursuit of happiness and dont want some nanny state looking down their throats everyday, enacting this regulation or tax. Are you confusing Conservatives with Establishment Republicans?

This is where I agree with 2021 Conservatives and 1970 Liberals -- we want Freedom. I oppose Censorship and Cancel Culture.

I disagree with Conservatives on guns -- they are a tool of suicide and murder. I support Welfare state.

Do you have any idea why the 2nd Amendment was put into the Bill of Rights?
Too much blank space?

You live in the NE or Florida

How did you find out my time belt?
That is easy lol
How?
Easy assumption
You write for a blog
You are a new immigrant from Russia
You mentioned Jewish
Good guess that you’re most likely in the NE lol

Thank you.

This is better then the following:
I keep Sabbath. Someone has been closely following me for months to know which 25 hours I miss each week.
Sabbath
Don't be shy, you can say Shabbos.

Do you have any idea why the 2nd Amendment was put into the Bill of Rights?

Because Society in 1791 was very very different then in 2021. Thus no one could foresee modern Society and the use of guns for over 30,000 murders and suicides per year.
Murder is one thing (tell that to the criminals that do it), but why the hell is it your business if someone decides to off themselves with a gun? If they want to die bad enough, there are many ways to do it. Taking a gun away won't stop them and frankly, it's none of your business.

The main reason for gun ownership is defense of oneself, ones family, and to stop corrupt people from taking over our government. Oh. Wait.

Because Society in 1791 was very very different then in 2021. Thus no one could foresee modern Society and the use of guns for over 30,000 murders and suicides per year.

I don't follow your point. Are you saying that they didn't have murders and suicides in their day? Wait! That can't be right. Does your point have something to do with the number 30,000, which is wrong, by the way.

What is your point?

If one considers ethics as nothing but a normative process, I suppose one can ague that it is subjective and thus relativist, but that is just a slippery slope, the end product of which being nihilism.

I would suggest one argue from a logical stsndpoint, instead, by adopting the central principle of the golden rule and then extrapolating the particulars from there.

What are the blogs, so small you need a microscope to read?
In nanotech lingo ,
blogs are lung tumors from 9/11.
mail3.gif

Forum List

Back