🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HI judge gives father 1 year probation for making his son walk home 1 mile from schoo

no wonder kids are such worthless, entitled fucking fat asses today.

Hawaii Man Gets Probation for Making Kid Walk Mile - ABC News

I had almost a fucking mile walk to my damn bus stop.

How old is the child? The article doesn't say so how can we make judgments without an age?

I use to have to take the school bus because there was a district policy or law that we weren't allowed to cross a highway at our age.

I had a co-worker move to Florida. She was walking to work and her boss passed her in a car and asked, "Weren't you scared?" She said, "What do you mean?" He said, "Weren't you scared of the alligator you walked by?"

Alligators can jump several feet, Steve. It doesn't sound like this punishment is age appropriate in all circumstances. In this day and age, you have to watch your kids to protect them from strangers.

A mile? A FUCKING MILE?!!!!! If this kid can't even walk a mile without turning it into an international incident...ARGGGH!

Someone please tell me why we can't make exceptions every once in awhile & punch little assholes like this? Got his own dad locked up for that

I'd disown the little motherfucker.

A mile? A FUCKING MILE?!!!!! If this kid can't even walk a mile without turning it into an international incident...ARGGGH!

Someone please tell me why we can't make exceptions every once in awhile & punch little assholes like this? Got his own dad locked up for that

I'd disown the little motherfucker.

You're not seeing the whole picture here. There are variables. They have some heavy duty intersections in Hawaii, it isn't all paradise.

I grew up in south central Los Angeles, i had to walkhome from school a little less than a mile..inbetween 4 different gang neighborhoods, by the time I was 12 and going into junior high, I had seen 6 people murdered and countless others beaten, stabbed..I was shot in middle school and lost a lung.

Forgive me if I have a hard time sympathyzing with the twerp.

the article says the age of the kid is unclear.

if the kid was 15, it's fine.

if he was 5, it isn't.

and ask yourself why it would have been brought to a prosecutor's attention if it was age-appropriate.

so how about actual and useful information instead of the usual rant?

Last edited:
My guess is that the child was somewhere around the age of ten, a little too young to be walking such a distance - given the comments of the judge.

My guess is that the child was somewhere around the age of ten, a little too young to be walking such a distance - given the comments of the judge.

You realize when we were that age we had to run that much or more in gym class, right?

You realize when we were that age we had to run that much or more in gym class, right?

Your gym had fast moving traffic and predators on it?

Let's be kind of clear here.

Someone reported what this guy did to his kid.
A police officer investigated,and considered it serious enough to refer to a prosecutor.
A prosecutor reviewed the facts, and considered it serious enough to bring to a judge.
A judge reviewed the facts, talked to the father, asked what the hell he was thinking, and decided to fine him for misconduct.

But don't worry, Tranny Steve knows better than all these people who were actually there and know the facts of the case, like how old the child was.

CaféAuLait;9180256 said:
He was 8 years old and in grade 3.

I was responsible for going back and forth to school (over a mile) on my own each day at that age. There was one very busy street to cross. I even figure out how to push the little button for the cross walk light.

And I SURVIVED! Imagine that.

why wont they say how old the kid was?....

Not sure how that's relevant. When I was 5 and in kindergarten I had the same nearly 1 mile walk to my busstop as I did until I stopped taking the bus in 11th grade.

The situation 40 years ago is not comparable to today.

Period.

Yes, kids today are helicoptered to the extent that their independence is neutered.

This is why we get Elliot Rodgers.

Hawaii. Isn't that Obama's home state? Didn't he go to special schools there that advocated a classless society? Hmmmm. Maybe this judge is an old classmate.

Forum List

Back