High profile doctor rips Obama's policy

Dr Ben Carson, chief pediatric brain surgeon at John's Hopkins

WCBM TALKRADIO AM 680

I am surprised that no liberal numbnut has yet to discount the speech because the video was posted on a conservative talk radio site. WCBM actually carries Hannity and Rush.:eek:

I saw Michelle applauded a lot more frequently than Obama. I wonder if he gave her shit later for that!

Obama's body language was as expected. When the good Doctor got to the health care comments, Obama looked down as if disgusted.

I think it was a very good speech. We need more people like him...both black and not.:clap2:

WCBM TALKRADIO AM 680

Wait.... he's an economist or public policy expert? No just a medical doctor.

So who the fuck cares?

Obama himself has no degree, experience or reputation worth mentioning when it comes to the economy, yet you blindly follow him. Obama has a hard time passing policy that are even constitutional, like Obamacare, seeing as it's still un-funded, yet you blindly follow him.

Now a doctor's opinion on HC policy means nothing to you, do you hate educated people or something?

WCBM TALKRADIO AM 680

So who the fuck cares?

Obama himself has no degree, experience or reputation worth mentioning when it comes to the economy, yet you blindly follow him. Obama has a hard time passing policy that are even constitutional, like Obamacare, seeing as it's still un-funded, yet you blindly follow him.

Now a doctor's opinion on HC policy means nothing to you, do you hate educated people or something?
It's cons who put down educated folks most.

Engaging speaker. Was hoping to see him "rip Obama's policy" based on the thread title but that doesn't seem to have actually happened.

Engaging speaker. Was hoping to see him "rip Obama's policy" based on the thread title but that doesn't seem to have actually happened.
If you watched the video, you would have seen that he did not rip Obama's policy.

He ripped his ideology. Much more effective.

If you watched the video, you would have seen that he did not rip Obama's policy.

He ripped his ideology. Much more effective.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Darkwind again.

WCBM TALKRADIO AM 680

So who the fuck cares?

Sadly, these people would follow Obama off a cliff and if our country goes with him, it's so what to them

A wingnut troll like hazlnutbag either did not watch/listen or tuned out as soon as they saw it was a speech at a prayer breakfast...

They, they being left wing liberals, don't watch or learn such things. Much easier being a low information voter then to actually have to choke down the reality of the mess of Obamatax.

I think the new left wing liberal defense for anything they do or don't do is appropriate here.

" WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?????"

Forum List

Back