High profile doctor rips Obama's policy

Obamacare is here to stay thanks to big insurance companies and THEIR failed policies. Face it, if you want to change anything, change the insurance company ripoff and cooperate with those trying to fix the broken system.

Obamacare is here to stay thanks to big insurance companies and THEIR failed policies. Face it, if you want to change anything, change the insurance company ripoff and cooperate with those trying to fix the broken system.

If you have something that is broken, you don't fix it by breaking something else.

The cost of insurance has historically been approximately 7 percent of health care cost.

Is that what is fueling the increase? I am by no means defending insurance companies I think their policies do need revised. But mostly because of them withholding treatment.

Any way here is the rise in heath care premiums:

121510-snapshot.jpg

Now we can discuss this intelligently when armed with information, do you think that the health care insurance companies cost is the cause of the steep increase in premiums? Do you think that if the government took over the function of administering health care that they have proven to be more efficient then the private sector? Do you think that the administrative cost would decrease? I sure don't.

Here is a chart of health care costs:

2007-us-health-spending.png

Here is a chart in how health care is paid for today:

316_SourcesofNationalHealthSpending2008Chart___6-14-2010.jpg

Now, what do we do about this:

percentageincreasekff.png

This chart should be worrisome for elders, but consider this, their health care for years has been run by whom?? The government. I am thinking this is the chart that exposes what will happen under Obamatax the best.

HCcostsbyAge.png

Last edited:
Health costs doubled just under Bush, 13%+/year. Doctors don't want to rock the boat, are often duped by the tidal wave of Big Health/Pub propaganda. My father the doctor was for "socialized" -actually universal- health care since 1940, only one around wherever he was...

Forum List

Back