High School Girl Suspended One Year for Having a Water Gun

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
From the educators of critical thinking.

In the latest incident of anti-gun hysteria to erupt in a school setting, officials overseeing a school district in Alabama have expelled a 16-year-old girl for an entire year because she had a water gun at school.

Prior to her yearlong expulsion, the student, Sara Allena “Laney” Nichols, attended Prattville High School Prattville, a town of 35,229 just northwest of Montgomery.

The incident leading to Nichols’s suspension occurred on Friday, January 27, reports the Montgomery Advertiser.

Nichols and her mother, Tara Herring, say the teen girl did not bring the water gun to school. Instead, the mother and daughter claim, a male classmate gave Nichols the water gun to Nichols “as a joke.”

This High School Girl Had A Water Gun On Campus. Now She Is EXPELLED FOR A YEAR

In the latest incident of anti-gun hysteria to erupt in a school setting, officials overseeing a school district in Alabama have expelled a 16-year-old girl for an entire year because she had a water gun at school.

Prior to her yearlong expulsion, the student, Sara Allena “Laney” Nichols, attended Prattville High School Prattville, a town of 35,229 just northwest of Montgomery.

The incident leading to Nichols’s suspension occurred on Friday, January 27, reports the Montgomery Advertiser.

Nichols and her mother, Tara Herring, say the teen girl did not bring the water gun to school. Instead, the mother and daughter claim, a male classmate gave Nichols the water gun to Nichols “as a joke.”

Alabama

Alabama

Only states like Alabama have stupid laws like that?

QUOTE="bodecea, post: 17069098, member: 20112"]

Alabama[/QUOTE]
ba6af4b7c2b35709090bbdd76d245838.jpg

It's not just Alabama......my own son was expelled for a day or two for DRAWING A PICTURE of a gun......good grief

If I ever have kids they will ALL go to Berkley.

We had Cowboy's and Indians Day at my elementary school when I was a growing up back in the late 50's. I dressed up as the Lone Ranger and wore my double holsters with my silver special cap pistols. I would kill many Indians on the school grounds those days. Those were the good ol' days!

s-l225.jpg

1faa4398ce83fc70e77d5fa622b63f5c.jpg

Last edited:
There's a difference between zero tolerance, and downright stupidity

This is beyond insane! When I was in school, everybody made gun racks for their pickups in shop class.

You could have it displayed in the student parking lot but your truck had to be locked.

2-gun limit. No bringing them past the parking lot.

Wake up, people! Next time there's an election for school board members, be sure and choose someone that has some sense.

I know local elections are a snore-o-rama, but it's time to get active and push these insane people away from positions of power.

There is a concerted effort by ICLEI to plant gun-and-freedom-hating representatives into your local district, thereby usurping your right to local representation.

^Events such as this water-gun thing are a direct result of ICLEI plants and Democrats being elected to school boards.

Last edited:

This is beyond insane! When I was in school, everybody made gun racks for their pickups in shop class.

You could have it displayed in the student parking lot but your truck had to be locked.

2-gun limit. No bringing them past the parking lot.

I spent more time skeet shooting in high school than I did off campus

Forum List

Back