High Speed Rail?,So Will Alexandria Cortez & Friends Help Build This Monstrosity?

:abgg2q.jpg: So the genuis Cortez is all giddy over the thought/dream of high speed rail all over the USA !!, no more long 4/5 hour flights! Yah !!!. But did she ever give thought to what a pain it would be to construct god only knows how many miles of this train project before its finally done. And who is going to build it? Building super highway systems is a pain in the ass, takes years!
Did the Genius Cortez even consider this burden/dilemma before she dreamed it up? So who will build this high speed train system? "The Little People",,while Cortez is living up a 5 start luxury life-style in 2030?
She will make Mexico pay for it

Mass transit projects make more sense than investing in walls
She is even more of dumbass than you are. I predict this silly simple minded unicorn BS will not even come up for a vote. Just when you think fascist liberals can't get any more stupid...well here we are.

:abgg2q.jpg: So the genuis Cortez is all giddy over the thought/dream of high speed rail all over the USA !!, no more long 4/5 hour flights! Yah !!!. But did she ever give thought to what a pain it would be to construct god only knows how many miles of this train project before its finally done. And who is going to build it? Building super highway systems is a pain in the ass, takes years!
Did the Genius Cortez even consider this burden/dilemma before she dreamed it up? So who will build this high speed train system? "The Little People",,while Cortez is living up a 5 start luxury life-style in 2030?

She is even more of dumbass than you are. I predict this silly simple minded unicorn BS will not even come up for a vote. Just when you think fascist liberals can't get any more stupid...well here we are.

"Fascist liberals"? Really? Those two words don't belong in the same sentence. Here, let me help you out this time, but next time look the words up BEFORE you make yourself look even more stupid.

fascist
[fash-ist]
|
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR fascist ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
a person who believes in or sympathizes with fascism.
( often initial capital letter ) a member of a fascist movement or party.
a person who is dictatorial or has extreme right-wing views.
adjective
Also fa·scis·tic [fuh- shis -tik] /fəˈʃɪs tɪk/ . of or like fascism or fascists.

liberal
[lib-er-uhl, lib-ruhl]
||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR liberal ON THESAURUS.COM
adjective
favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
( often initial capital letter ) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.
of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.
favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.
noun
a person of liberal principles or views, especially in politics or religion.
( often initial capital letter ) a member of a liberal party in politics, especially of the Liberal party in Great Britain.

"Fascist liberals"? Really? Those two words don't belong in the same sentence. Here, let me help you out this time, but next time look the words up BEFORE you make yourself look even more stupid.

fascist
[fash-ist]
|
noun
adjective
Also fa·scis·tic [fuh- shis -tik] /fəˈʃɪs tɪk/ . of or like fascism or fascists.

liberal
[lib-er-uhl, lib-ruhl]
||
adjective
( often initial capital letter ) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.
of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.
favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.
noun
( often initial capital letter ) a member of a liberal party in politics, especially of the Liberal party in Great Britain.
I know what the word means traitor. I looked that word up too! Fascist scum like you and the filthy democrats will destroy this country.

The Green New Deal will probably come up for a vote in the Senate. McConnell will want to get his people on the record as far as a vote

fascist
[fash-ist]
|
noun
adjective

liberal
[lib-er-uhl, lib-ruhl]
||
adjective
noun
I know what the word means traitor. I looked that word up too! Fascist scum like you and the filthy democrats will destroy this country.

Fascist is a term for a person with far right or dictatorial views. Liberals aren't fascists. You are using the word wrong. But then again, that is par for the course for Trump supporters such as yourself.

I think AOC deleted the post or whatever it is. She's a moonbat, no doubt. But relatively harmless. The actual proposal does not even hint let alone mention what she posted.

I don't see high speed as being really practical in the US, although there are express commuter trains in the NE. DC to Philly in an hour. Nice but not the cheapest. We use Amtrak several times a year to get from outside Atl to Philly. There is no shortage of riders. The sharing track with freight is a problem that may detract. But the cost of building more off ramps to shorten delays while wating for trains "going the other way" on shared track must be very expensive.

fascist
[fash-ist]
|
noun
adjective

liberal
[lib-er-uhl, lib-ruhl]
||
adjective
noun

Fascist is a term for a person with far right or dictatorial views. Liberals aren't fascists. You are using the word wrong. But then again, that is par for the course for Trump supporters such as yourself.
Liberal scum are nothing but fascists. You are a fascist. No other words fits what filthy American hating fascist dems are with the possible exception of criminals.

When asked how did she plan on paying for her Great New Deal, AOC admitted that if we took all of the wealth from the wealthiest Americans and took the resources form the wealthiest companies in the US, it all would not even 'come close' to being able to pay for what is in her 'Sci-Fi Fantasy Novel'.

Again, an un-achievable goal based on non-existent technology admittedly being unaffordable even if it was physically possible.

Great Plan! :p
Cortez: so like, how are we gona pay for this? like, i guess we can just print up the money?

Democrat Politicians regard the middle class taxpayers to be their slaves.
That's where she will get the money

Republicans built the interstate highway and started NASA. If it was today’s Republicans, those things never would’ve happened.
They would rather give tax breaks to their rich friends

fascist
[fash-ist]
|
noun
adjective

liberal
[lib-er-uhl, lib-ruhl]
||
adjective
noun

Liberal scum are nothing but fascists. You are a fascist. No other words fits what filthy American hating fascist dems are with the possible exception of criminals.

Thank you for demonstrating yet again your ignorance of that word, as well as it's proper use.

I guess that "Making America great Again" is beyond our reach. I guess that Trump should stick to building walls, and other 2,000 year old infrastructure. China, on the other hand, discovered 2,000 years ago that walls don't work, so they built high speed rail.

not dinosaur bones. ALL dead living matter. Post flood, under the silt runoff.

If it takes up to 500 years to produce an inch of decayed material topsoil, how can we possibly be finding oil at over 6,000 feet? it's absurd. Oil is a bottom to top proposition from the earth's core upward through ancient chasms and tunnels.

If it takes up to 500 years to produce an inch of decayed material topsoil, how can we possibly be finding oil at over 6,000 feet? it's absurd. Oil is a bottom to top proposition from the earth's core upward through ancient chasms and tunnels.

PLEASE tell me you are joking! I need to know that people in Kentucky are not yet on the internet!

100% for high speed rail. Jobs, clean, efficient. Who are these oil company shills here? Either that or just reactionary to any forward thinking idea.

PLEASE tell me you are joking! I need to know that people in Kentucky are not yet on the internet!

You're a fucking simpleton....try googling oil as an abiotic resource or continue making a fool of yourself....makes no difference to me.

You're a fucking simpleton....try googling oil as an abiotic resource or continue making a fool of yourself....makes no difference to me.

Jesus on a bicycle! I didn't know that it is a full moon!

Forum List

Back