Highland Park Shooter Antifa? Images of Crimo from Twitter account...

I saw the picture of him with the Trump flag around his shoulders and his body language in the photo looked like he was joking around with the flag and not serious about it at all… More like mocking Trump voting base.

This is a reasonable view of the picture, far more so than some vague claims of photoshopping.

This is a reasonable view of the picture, far more so than some vague claims of photoshopping.
It doesn’t look photoshop in my personal opinion but his body language shows he is mocking the whole entire thing but I could be incorrect…

This smells like a mental midget that want his fifteen minutes of fame before he is sent to Prison until his death…

It doesn’t look photoshop in my personal opinion but his body language shows he is mocking the whole entire thing but I could be incorrect…

This smells like a mental midget that want his fifteen minutes of fame before he is sent to Prison until his death…

I more or less agree.

Does not seem he has any real political ideology outside of what he thinks looks cool at the time.

Drapes himself in a Trump flag, shows up at Trump rallies, dad is a Trump republican politician. All agreed upon facts and your conclusion is he’s not a Trumper? Meh. I don’t know but that’s some deep level false flag shit you gotta believe.

It could be. It‘s probably just a Trump flag given all the other evidence that you want to ignore.
What evidence am I ignoring? I went through dozens of this freak's videos and photos and I didn't see anything that told me he was a Trump supporter or a Trump hater. Yes, he was present at some sort of rally. Yes, he was present when Trump landed at the airport. Neither of those things means he supported Trump. It could just as easily be that he was at both of those events because he was preparing to kill people. THAT desire is quite apparent from his postings but he doesn't talk about politics...he talks about being famous...about people knowing who he was!

I'm sure we'll get a better idea about who this guy is and what motivated him because he's been taken alive. I'm just cautioning people not to jump to conclusions about what his motivations were.

What evidence am I ignoring? I went through dozens of this freak's videos and photos and I didn't see anything that told me he was a Trump supporter or a Trump hater. Yes, he was present at some sort of rally. Yes, he was present when Trump landed at the airport. Neither of those things means he supported Trump. It could just as easily be that he was at both of those events because he was preparing to kill people. THAT desire is quite apparent from his postings but he doesn't talk about politics...he talks about being famous...about people knowing who he was!

I'm sure we'll get a better idea about who this guy is and what motivated him because he's been taken alive. I'm just cautioning people not to jump to conclusions about what his motivations were.
you mean after spending all day yesterday insisting this guy was Antifa, until all the MAGA photos started showing up, you now "don't want to jump to conclusions".

Got it.

you mean after spending all day yesterday insisting this guy was Antifa, until all the MAGA photos started showing up, you now "don't want to jump to conclusions".

Got it.
When did I insist the guy was Antifa? To me he comes across as an Anarchist. I didn't see anything connected to Antifa in his postings. I saw a wannabe rapper obsessed with fame who thought he could become famous by killing people. He's like a Charles Manson without the Manson family.

And what MAGA photos are you talking about? I didn't see anything like that.

When did I insist the guy was Antifa? To me he comes across as an Anarchist. I didn't see anything connected to Antifa in his postings. I saw a wannabe rapper obsessed with fame who thought he could become famous by killing people. He's like a Charles Manson without the Manson family.

And what MAGA photos are you talking about? I didn't see anything like that.

You didn't see the picture where he's wearing the Trump flag as a cape?

Drapes himself in a Trump flag, shows up at Trump rallies, dad is a Trump republican politician. All agreed upon facts and your conclusion is he’s not a Trumper? Meh. I don’t know but that’s some deep level false flag shit you gotta believe.
And if discovered all of you on the far left will want to ignore reality and say he is just another nut…

I say show me a Trump supporter in Chicago because the fact is you guys have been caught lying about this before or did you forget about the two black guys that were paid by your poster boy that claimed he was assaulted by Trumpsters in Chicago?

Funny how the far left already have the cliff notes right before the shooting…

The Dr. who was on on scene before even paramedics arrived described bodies blown up in "unspeakable horror", you asswipe.

Sounds like an AR was the weapon used, shit head.

Which bullet, shit head?

If you have the body of a Nascar race car you can put in a racing engine in it, or a smart car engine in it....dittos the outside of a rifle....you shitstains react to the body, not the actual bullet the rifle fires...you moron.

I saw the picture of him with the Trump flag around his shoulders and his body language in the photo looked like he was joking around with the flag and not serious about it at all… More like mocking Trump voting base.
That's my understanding...that the flag was stolen from a yard...hence the posts caption "spam".

There is no video of him cheering...just him being there.

And in the other image, he is wearing a where's waldo costume.

Seems clear he is mocking Trump supporters...not joining them.

John Sullian, a notorious BLM protestor, was inciting violence outside and inside the Capitol on 6 Jan, posing as a Trump supporter...

FBI agents were at the Capitol the night before, posing as Trump supporters, telling protestors 'We have to get into the Capitol tomorrow'...

What"s your point again?
That most people who wear Trump flags and gather with Trump supporters to cheer on Trump are Trump supporters.

As for being at the Trump rally you can provide the clip where he is cheering on Trump and him at a rally doesn’t mean he was there in support of Trump.
Can’t tell if he’s mocking Trump supporters by wearing the flag or, you know, just wearing a Trump flag.

The clip shows other Trump supporters cheering on Trump. You can’t tell if he is or not because it’s from a first-person view. But he’s definitely with them.

Forum List

Back