Hijacking prevented

And Mac jumps in to protect his PC religion, Christianity. What a surprise.
Deflection, good.

You folks are consistent.

Keep deflecting for them, I have no doubt they appreciate it.
It's no deflection, Mac. Your PC is showing, so pull up your pants.
I'm just pointing out your words and your actions.

I can understand why that makes you so pissy.
It doesn't, I'm simply bored, and tired of your hypocrisy.
Here's the bottom line:

You're getting what you want. You're winning. Congratulations.

It would be nice if you'd be gracious winners, but I know better.
What I want? No, what's coming is a police-state and a Holy War, the exact opposite of what any liberal would want. It's the end of liberty, and you are cheering the new Nazis on...

Ensuring that all are equally subject to the Constitution and law is manly not prissy.

All those actively and criminally trying to deny Constitutional rights to other will suffer the action of the law.
Bullshit, nothing happened to FDR when he threw enemy Jap civilians in concentration camps after Pearl Harbor.
Because he had the power legally to do that. You do not have the power legally to interfere with others' civil liberties. You can be punished civilly and criminally. Go for it.

More Presbyterian workplace violence, probably.
His religion matters why, Mac? Oh right, it doesn't.

Um....he was yelling during his attempted hijacking that he was gonna send everyone to Allah. I'd say motive is why his religion matters.

Islam is a cancer. We need to cut it out now.
Allah means The God, in Arabic, used by Jews, Muslims, and Christians.

And Islam is 1.6 billion people, it isn't going anywhere little man so just stop wetting your panties over it, and start understanding what you are up against.
Allah is his name. The word G-d is something else

Um....he was yelling during his attempted hijacking that he was gonna send everyone to Allah. I'd say motive is why his religion matters.

And Islam is 1.6 billion people, it isn't going anywhere little man so just stop wetting your panties over it, and start understanding what you are up against.
Allah and God are one and the same. Jews and Muslims pray the same God, the God of Moses, David, and Jesus, but not the Christians, who have three gods.

Deflection, good.

You folks are consistent.

Keep deflecting for them, I have no doubt they appreciate it.

Here's the bottom line:

What I want? No, what's coming is a police-state and a Holy War, the exact opposite of what any liberal would want. It's the end of liberty, and you are cheering the new Nazis on...

War is coming and you'll be seen as a sympathizer.

Here's the bottom line:

War is coming and you'll be seen as a sympathizer.
Nope. I am the enemy of war, the enemy of ISIS, and the enemy of your kind, the American Taliban who wants a Holy War.

Now you know why Hitler (Trump) hated liberals. they got in way of his war.

Nope. I am the enemy of war, the enemy of ISIS, and the enemy of your kind, the American Taliban who wants a Holy War.

Hitler didn't hated liberals, he hated communists. You know, those who call themselves liberals today.

Hitler didn't hated liberals, he hated communists. You know, those who call themselves liberals today.
He hated both. Hitler was a reactionary, a nationalist, a racist, a Fascist. It has a name different from liberalism because the two are nothing alike.

Allah and God are one and the same. Jews and Muslims pray the same God, the God of Moses, David, and Jesus, but not the Christians, who have three gods.
I am just pointing out that Allah is his name.
The moslem prayer is "I believe there is one god, and allah is his name"
In english he doesn't have a name. Jews have one, and his name is Yaweh. Which they don't say, but do write down. When they speak prayers they speak the stand in phrase "Adonai." G-d is another word entirely

He hated both. Hitler was a reactionary, a nationalist, a racist, a Fascist. It has a name different from liberalism because the two are nothing alike.

I agree with you that they're nothing alike.
That's why is even more weird that today's communists are calling themselves liberals.

I agree with you that they're nothing alike.
That's why is even more weird that today's communists are calling themselves liberals.
Communists are communists, not liberals. That is about economics, not governance or politics.

Wrong. Allah means devil. You need to change your name to BlowUpMyHouse.

The Regressive Left equates Jihadism with Christianity. Seriously.

They've decided that's their play, and they're playing it.
And Mac jumps in to protect his PC religion, Christianity. What a surprise.
And you jump in with more of your filthy lies.

Forum List

Back