Hilarious! Picture of a Trump supporter who was beaten up is from a telenovela.

R

rdean

13330982_10154223714689458_552826037191290431_n.jpg

Not long afterward, an image purporting to show a young woman who was beaten up by anti-Trump protesters started circulating on social media:

What if this was your daughter?
Not a word from San Jose Mayor
not a word from Obama
not a word from Hillary
not a word from Bernie

The only word was from Trump Condemning this, the San Jose Mayor justified the beatings and the police watched on and did nothing.
If we don't Vote Trump in this Country will be a 3rd world Hellhole

Then there is this image that's even been shown many times on the USMB:

incontinent-hillary.jpg

Yep, was photshopped:

president-bill-clinton-and-his-wife-hillary-rodham-clinton-board-air-picture-id51639489

FALSE: 'Incontinent' Hillary Clinton

And remember when Republicans made fun of Hillary's pants suits?

Hillary Clinton Armani Jacket Controversy

Now they just lie.

30 years of GOP attacks on Mrs. Clinton. If the GOP started conspiracy scandals were true, they wouldn't have to constantly make things up.

If at first you don't succeed, lie, lie again:

DEBUNKED: Trump supporters share photo of battered woman… but it’s a fake

As Joe McCarthy found out, by the time people have figured out the shit is shit, they don't care any more, the damage has been done. This has been Republican policy for 70 years or so now, they're not going to start giving it up.

As Joe McCarthy found out, by the time people have figured out the shit is shit, they don't care any more, the damage has been done. This has been Republican policy for 70 years or so now, they're not going to start giving it up.

Says the far left drone!

The far left has been doing all they can to destroy the US just like ISIS..

People are far too stupid not to believe this even after it is known to be a lie.
It's easy enough, if you want it to be true, it will be regardless of reality, and the Trump lot want it to be true.

All this "you are sexist" crap about Hillary when there was far far worse about Palin. And by the way; most of the shirty memes of Hillary are by Sanders supporters. Disclaim away, wingnuts!!

Greg

People are far too stupid not to believe this even after it is known to be a lie.
It's easy enough, if you want it to be true, it will be regardless of reality, and the Trump lot want it to be true.
. No people know there is bad stuff and tactics running on both sides, but who has been the worst lot at it ? No one denies this stuff happens, but what the groups or parties like to do, is to point out that the various groups love slinging it back when it comes flying over into their direction or way.

All this "you are sexist" crap about Hillary

Think how happy the far right would be if she were black as well.
. Huh ? You mean how happy the left would be don't you ? No one loves playing the race card better then them, in fact you just pulled it didn't you ?:popcorn:

Hey; Hillary played it first!! How was she to know Obama was ready for it?? lol

Actually I consider Hill's of "more of the same" to be pretty stupid. Still; too early to say just yet how the election will pan out. Just read that piece by Dowd. They crazy, bro!!!

Greg

I want Condi Rice to run!! I'd even become a yank to vote for her!!! Fantastic policy gal that one.

Greg
. She wouldn't want to go through all the aunt Tomasina (uncle Tom if we're male type of bull crap), and all because she might hang out with some white folks sometimes, and worse she might even stand up for them from time to time. The left ain't having any of that now.

I so want a one legged black lesbian marxist presidential candidate in the near future.
The weakened hearts of the extreme right will surely burst open if one were to look like becoming US president.

I so want a one legged black lesbian marxist presidential candidate in the near future.
The weakened hearts of the extreme right will surely burst open if one were to look like becoming US president.
. You used that profile because you figure it would offend someone ? Too funny that one is.. LOL. Y'all like using the ones you create, and yet hate in order to have fuel for your fires huh ?

. You used that profile because you figure it would offend someone ? Too funny that one is.. LOL. Y'all like using the ones you create, and yet hate in order to have fuel for your fires huh ?

Shit, I forgot to mention she would have to be a Muslim as well.

When why do they think they want Condi? Oh, because she has both legs.

. Huh ? You mean how happy the left would be don't you ? No one loves playing the race card better then them, in fact you just pulled it didn't you ?:popcorn:
Amazing the way Republicans do racist things and then when you bring up what they do, they go "OH, there you go playing the race card".

Like the whole voter ID thing is a disguised pol tax.

Reducing the number of polling places.

Getting rid of Sunday voting.

All race based.

No one would have brought up Mexicans if Trump didn't want to build a wall and if Republicans didn't say they were rapists and murderers and have calves the size of cantaloupes from hauling drugs among other things.

Then there's religious discrimination.

Discrimination against gays.

And the fact the GOP is 90% white.

Maybe they are just equal opportunity haters.

Forum List

Back