Hilary Clinton Said Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstances

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013

Now the Democrats are all crying for Trump to concede.

Why the fuck would you "concede" an election you've already won by over five million votes?

Are you retarded?

Why the fuck would you "concede" an election you've already won by over five million votes?

Are you retarded?
You ain't very bright.

lol.. Same goes the other way... If Donald doesn’t concede he stays president of the United States... This is why I have my popcorn ready... It is so humorous...If they recount and Donald is not happy he doesn’t have to concede .. Even if the Supreme Court rules against him same thing... This will end up in the hands of the House of Representatives they will decide who is president... Each state gets one vote since 37 states are republican the odds are if they vote party line Donald Trump gets four more years as president... He can’t loose as long as he does not concede.... So humorous liberals will pull out the rest of their hair... Get used to Donnie he isn’t going anywhere...

lol.. Same goes the other way... If Donald doesn’t concede he stays president of the United States... This is why I have my popcorn ready... It is so humorous...If they recount and Donald is not happy he doesn’t have to concede .. Even if the Supreme Court rules against him same thing... This will end up in the hands of the House of Representatives they will decide who is president... Each state gets one vote since 37 states are republican the odds are if they vote party line Donald Trump gets four more years as president... He can’t loose as long as he does not concede.... So humorous liberals will pull out the rest of their hair... Get used to Donnie he isn’t going anywhere...
If the Supreme Ct says he goes, he has to go. The court's job is to ensure compliance with the Constitution. The Sup Ct can invalidate any law passed by Congress and any executive order by the President if they find it violates the Constitution. It was the SC who put GW Bush in office.

If the Supreme Ct says he goes, he has to go. The court's job is to ensure compliance with the Constitution. The Sup Ct can invalidate any law passed by Congress and any executive order by the President if they find it violates the Constitution. It was the SC who put GW Bush in office.
No that is not true and it has happened twice in history if I remember correctly.. Remember before Hillary Clinton got into politics she was a top notch lawyer she knows the law...If she knows Donald knows it too..... This will be decided in the house of representatives and they will decide... Enjoy the ride .. The election is contested as long as he doesn’t concede that is where it will be settled...

And it is in the constitution therefore the Supreme Court is bound by what it says there ...

No that is not true and it has happened twice in history if I remember correctly.. Remember before Hillary Clinton got into politics she was a top notch lawyer she knows the law...If she knows Donald knows it too..... This will be decided in the house of representatives and they will decide... Enjoy the ride .. The election is contested as long as he doesn’t concede that is where it will be settled...
Hold it. The election only goes to the House if there is a tie. If Trump loses, that is not a tie. The Supreme Ct put GW Bush in office in 2000.

Hold it. The election only goes to the House if there is a tie. If Trump loses, that is not a tie. The Supreme Ct put GW Bush in office in 2000.
"If"? LOL...more like when.

The Supreme Court likely will never hear this case. The blob is having trouble getting any court at the state level to stop laughing at his pathetic attempts to obstruct the election process.

Lol... Okay ... Everybody go about their business .. The dummies at the Democratic Party gave Donald his opening he was looking for ... They just should have run a clean election and if they beat him Fairly he probably would have left ,,, But they attacked him and belittled him unmercifially for the past four years and If I were him I would fight too....Personally I would never want to go up against this man... In the end he will come out on top... I have nothing more to say about this and Victor you are the OP I decided to leave it with...I will not post this anywhere else.. We can check in after everything is settled and if you are right I will admit that here but I am sure I am correct and as long as Donald does not concede he will be president for another four years After the house votes in his favour...

Yeah but Biden is a Dimocrat and Dimocrats are special.

1605176209729.png

The Supreme Court likely will never hear this case. The blob is having trouble getting any court at the state level to stop laughing at his pathetic attempts to obstruct the election process.
It's not a case, dimwit. We are discussing something that might happen in the future. YOU CAN'T READ.

Forum List

Back