Hilary to all men "don't you dare go off the reservation"

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
. You know every day I look up into the sky expecting to see Hilary on her broom flying by with the horde of winged monkeys close behind, calling down to all of her gender, alright my prettys, all scatter to the polls and do what my will,demands, cackle, cackle, cackle. The wicked witch of the dems cannot help herself. Zero political instincts and and even less empathy for the working people of the country. One day she says she wants to put all the coal miners out of work and then when confronted by these very same people she shrieks, no, no, no, that is not what I meant or how I truly feel. She cannot lie with the skill of the one in office now and it will not be long before she begins to melt as the dogs bark in the background. She saves lots of dollars for Trumps op research.

At least to all the men whose jewels are not sitting in a box on the mantle, Hilary's statement about men going off the reservation is the most chauvinistic, condescending, sexist, and elitist pronouncement in a season of sexist comments. The woman feels she is so entitled, so chosen, so anointed, so special that everyone else, especially the men, are all beneath her. Even a sizable chunk of the woman vote believes the hildabeast is a Bitch. She is as unlikable as she is unbelievable. She is a woman scorned.

Her off the reservation quote though may just turn the tables on the war between the sexes. Just imagine any man, especially a republican man, making the same comment. It would be suicide. Where is the media? They brush off this homophobia as fine for a woman to say. A woman who is not inclusive or respectful. A woman so filled with bitterness that one man after another has interrupted her path to success, denied her the rightful arc of fame even as she continues to carry water for the weaker sex, the hardtails. Here's a hint Hilary, if you still remember how to make cookies, throw in a little weed or maybe some peyote Pocahontas, It'll help dull the pain til the time you start serving your sentence, otherwise defeat will be your greatest punishment.

What reservation? As I recall Hillary blamed something she called "the vast right wing conspiracy" when she knew damned well that her husband left his DNA on the dress of an intern barely older than his daughter. What "reservation" was the Hildabeast referring to when she organized the "bimbo eruption squad" designed to intimidate women who were molested by her husband? The more you hear from this woman the more incoherent she seems.

Hillary DID use the derogatory term.

Hillary's 'reservation' comment was BOTH ignorant AND racist.

Had a Republican said it they would have been hammered for it, yet the media and Liberals give this flaming, elitist, racist nut bag a pass without blinking an eye.

How about providing a link so we know what you're talking about

Mrs. Tuzla Clinton sure has a propensity for either not remembering correctly or forgetting what he had previously said. Once again, she suffers from foot in mouth disease.

Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that she wasn't referring to her husband when she said last week that she had "a lot of experience dealing with men who sometimes get off the reservation in the way they behave and how they speak."

Read more: Clinton denies she was talking about Bill with her 'off the reservation' remark

This thread needs more scrutiny. As asked, what plantation is she talking about? Coming from Arkansas there is only one plantation I can think of.

Of course, defer it as a comment about Bill, make it about Bill and not the overt racism.

I am still waiting for Chief Warren to call Hillary a dumb bitch
Mrs. Tuzla Clinton sure has a propensity for either not remembering correctly or forgetting what he had previously said. Once again, she suffers from foot in mouth disease.

Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that she wasn't referring to her husband when she said last week that she had "a lot of experience dealing with men who sometimes get off the reservation in the way they behave and how they speak."

Read more: Clinton denies she was talking about Bill with her 'off the reservation' remark
a

Forum List

Back