🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

hiLIARy's voice sounds like a man

are you sure..? wait, are you saying men are dogs? this is getting confusing

9db24eaf009f1f855cfd306414bcb209.jpg

Every time that bitch opens her mouth, I want to punch her in the tits.

So you're the one who wants to touch her tits then.

Apparently you can't read...I said PUNCH....

Bet you think such things—hitting women—should be an olympic sport. Typical conserve-hate-ive.

HIllary Clinton (and possibly you) are the only women I have EVER wanted to smack in my life. And yet, I'm not really sure the bitch is actually a "woman".

Punch is touch!

Well, if you want to look at like that, I want to "touch" her tits, till she falls down. :)

Well.... with you on top huh? You like it like that.....

But after thinking about, I'm too good a man to ever stoop to hitting that bitch. But Jesus Christ - that voice irritates the living hell out of me. The other one is that phones baloney Indian squaw - fauxcahonitas.

Bet you think such things—hitting women—should be an olympic sport. Typical conserve-hate-ive.
Every time you post, it makes me feel a bit smarter. You have no idea what a Conservative is, and it's evident every time you comment on one. Then again, you also needed me to explain which laws Hillary broke and how.

Nothing wrong with her voice at all..

You wanna talk about her opponent, with the dead orange rat on his dome, fat gut, bloated face, racoon eyes, and skin that looks so orange and discolored it looks like he has liver disease, most likely from years of heavy drinking..

:piss2:trump

You wanna talk about her opponent, with the dead orange rat on his dome, fat gut, bloated face, racoon eyes, and skin that looks so orange and discolored it looks like he has liver disease, most likely from years of heavy drinking..

Though, his appearance doesn't make him any more unqualified.

Though, his appearance doesn't make him any more unqualified.
Well if that's what you have to say so well then it's gotta be true huh, ummmm ok:laugh:..

Forum List

Back