🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

hiLIARy's voice sounds like a man

Well, you could try to argue that a president's appearance makes them more or less effective.
My end point is this the reason most men, WHITE MEN THAT IS, dislike her voice is because of her aggressive tone, problem is she doesn't have a dick, so she should have been a PTA soccer mom and baked cookies every Sunday, insted of rising to fame by a 30 year career working in Government..

She is hated because she is feared, and successful , and is a very difficult and awkward opponent to face due mostly to her gender.
she's feared because in her 30 years of govt she's accomplished zilch Deflection boi and consequently would be disastrously bad for this great country
So I guess winning the senate 2x in blowout landslides is no accomplishment huh?? Fuck your so damn stupid its scary..
She's gonna accomplish something BIG in November, when she wins there are going to be a LOT of old angry white fucks dropping dead from Heart attacks, AFIB, strokes, and plain old anger:clap2:, that works for me..
A Dem winning an election in NY is no great feat you idiot ESPECIALLY when she's a Goldman lap dog who takes any and all donations no matter how heinous the source
I suppose your too retarded to figure out your Orangutan is seeking donors too, , simply because his campaign is running on fumes, and dosen't look like he's gonna make it to the finish line..

Gee it's funny how assholes were NOT bitching in 2012 when Obama and Romney were receiving campaign donations hand over fist..

A Dem winning in NY is no great feat,LOL, well whenever some old white nutsac wins Texas, or Alabama it means nothing , since they were elected by a bunch of inbred redneck goons who cant even spell their own name..
Sooo you..... cannot answer my question: Where is hiLIARy's money coming from?

Enough w/ your feminine wordy/hot air posts kid. Go ahead and vote for the Corporate Dem

My end point is this the reason most men, WHITE MEN THAT IS, dislike her voice is because of her aggressive tone, problem is she doesn't have a dick, so she should have been a PTA soccer mom and baked cookies every Sunday, insted of rising to fame by a 30 year career working in Government..

She is hated because she is feared, and successful , and is a very difficult and awkward opponent to face due mostly to her gender.
she's feared because in her 30 years of govt she's accomplished zilch Deflection boi and consequently would be disastrously bad for this great country
So I guess winning the senate 2x in blowout landslides is no accomplishment huh?? Fuck your so damn stupid its scary..
She's gonna accomplish something BIG in November, when she wins there are going to be a LOT of old angry white fucks dropping dead from Heart attacks, AFIB, strokes, and plain old anger:clap2:, that works for me..
A Dem winning an election in NY is no great feat you idiot ESPECIALLY when she's a Goldman lap dog who takes any and all donations no matter how heinous the source
I suppose your too retarded to figure out your Orangutan is seeking donors too, , simply because his campaign is running on fumes, and dosen't look like he's gonna make it to the finish line..

Gee it's funny how assholes were NOT bitching in 2012 when Obama and Romney were receiving campaign donations hand over fist..

A Dem winning in NY is no great feat,LOL, well whenever some old white nutsac wins Texas, or Alabama it means nothing , since they were elected by a bunch of inbred redneck goons who cant even spell their own name..

Enough w/ your feminine wordy/hot air posts kid. Go ahead and vote for the Corporate Dem
I don't give a fuck where it's coming from why should i??? as long as she wins the election, which i know she will,that's all i care about

If you can't sleep at night because you are so worried about her cash flow , call her campaign and ask, LOL..

Where did Bush get his money from?, Obama?, Romney? Mccain??

Dot shows his true colors.

Dot doesn't like Hillary because she was paid $750k by Goldman Sachs, but is going to vote for the guy who will dismantle Dodd Frank and put tens of millions into Goldman's coffers.

And he thinks Paul Ryan is going to stop Trump from doing so.

lol

Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

I don't give a fuck where it's coming from why should i??? as long as she wins the election, which i know she will,that's all i care about

If you can't sleep at night because you are so worried about her cash flow , call her campaign and ask, LOL..

Where did Bush get his money from?, Obama?, Romney? Mccain??
YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I usually like LW'ers, because I am one, but you are a tosser. Welcome to ignore

Dottie still believes Bernie is alive...

pool_loungin.jpg

Forum List

Back