🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

hiLIARy's voice sounds like a man

Nothing wrong with her voice at all..

You wanna talk about her opponent, with the dead orange rat on his dome, fat gut, bloated face, racoon eyes, and skin that looks so orange and discolored it looks like he has liver disease, most likely from years of heavy drinking..

:piss2:trump
Though, his appearance doesn't make him any more unqualified.
Well if that's what you have to say so well then it's gotta be true huh, ummmm ok:laugh:..
Well, you could try to argue that a president's appearance makes them more or less effective.

You wanna talk about her opponent, with the dead orange rat on his dome, fat gut, bloated face, racoon eyes, and skin that looks so orange and discolored it looks like he has liver disease, most likely from years of heavy drinking..

Well if that's what you have to say so well then it's gotta be true huh, ummmm ok:laugh:..
Well, you could try to argue that a president's appearance makes them more or less effective.
My end point is this the reason most men, WHITE MEN THAT IS, dislike her voice is because of her aggressive tone, problem is she doesn't have a dick, so she should have been a PTA soccer mom and baked cookies every Sunday, insted of rising to fame by a 30 year career working in Government..

She is hated because she is feared, and successful , and is a very difficult and awkward opponent to face due mostly to her gender.

Trump doesn't drink, dumbass.

:fu:, go blow your boy Trump fanboy, you jerk him off too,? how the hell do you know what a person with an orange body , has done in 70 years of life, DUMBASS, personal groupie or what??

Ok he has ugly skin fell better now? waaaaaaaaa you goofy inbred cocksucker.

Last edited:

:fu:, go blow your boy Trump fanboy, you jerk him off too,? how the hell do you know what a person with an orange body , has done in 70 years of life, DUMBASS, personal groupie or what??

Ok he has ugly skin fell better now? waaaaaaaaa you goofy inbred cocksucker.
Three homosexual references in one post. Looks like BIG YANK GAL is struggling with his sexuality. :gay:

ummmm..... no we dont Deflection boi. We want to talk about the OP

My end point is this the reason most men, WHITE MEN THAT IS, dislike her voice is because of her aggressive tone, problem is she doesn't have a dick, so she should have been a PTA soccer mom and baked cookies every Sunday, insted of rising to fame by a 30 year career working in Government..

She is hated because she is feared, and successful , and is a very difficult and awkward opponent to face due mostly to her gender.
she's feared because in her 30 years of govt she's accomplished zilch Deflection boi and consequently would be disastrously bad for this great country

she's feared because in her 30 years of govt she's accomplished zilch Deflection boi and consequently would be disastrously bad for this great country
So I guess winning the senate 2x in blowout landslides is no accomplishment huh?? Fuck your so damn stupid its scary..
She's gonna accomplish something BIG in November, when she wins there are going to be a LOT of old angry white fucks dropping dead from Heart attacks, AFIB, strokes, and plain old anger:clap2:, that works for me..

No, she's feared because she allowed Benghazi and then blamed a video, sending an innocent man to jail over it. She's feared because billions of dollars disappeared while under her watch. She's feared because she endangered US secrets, confidential and classified information, for her own convenience. She's under investigation by the FBI and is a known criminal. She has accomplished NOTHING positive during her 30 years, everything is negative. She has flip-flopped so many times, nobody actually knows what her policies are, but she has promised to continue Obama's failed presidency. I highly doubt anyone cares what her gender is, I certainly don't. I only see her as a lying criminal.

So I guess winning the senate 2x in blowout landslides is no accomplishment huh?? Fuck your so damn stupid its scary..
She's gonna accomplish something BIG in November, when she wins there are going to be a LOT of old angry white fucks dropping dead from Heart attacks, AFIB, strokes, and plain old anger:clap2:, that works for me..
It's because she allows the establishment servants to continue their corruption, because she is entirely corrupt, herself.

A Dem winning an election in NY is no great feat you idiot ESPECIALLY when she's a Goldman lap dog who takes any and all donations no matter how heinous the source

It's because she allows the establishment servants to continue their corruption, because she is entirely corrupt, herself.
Somebody "gets it".

BIG YANK BAL 1976 certainly doesn't. He is still in his false two party paradigm slumber

Somebody "gets it".

BIG YANK BAL 1976 certainly doesn't. He is still in his false two party paradigm slumber
As long is my Horse is kicking ass in the polls, and your clown flunkie is drowning because his sorry inept ass can't run a Presidential campaign life is sweet!!!

And she has 40 MILLION TO blow, and your guy can't raise shit because everybody hates him I SMELL A BLOWOUT:laugh:

Somebody "gets it".

As long is my Horse is kicking ass in the polls, and your clown flunkie is drowning because his sorry inept ass can't run a Presidential campaign life is sweet!!!

And she has 40 MILLION TO blow, and your guy can't raise shit because everybody hates him I SMELL A BLOWOUT:laugh:
wheres the 40 MILLION from you Dem Drone 'tard?

Somebody "gets it".

To be fair, being a corrupt Establishment slave nets you a lot more than running a business does.

A Dem winning an election in NY is no great feat you idiot ESPECIALLY when she's a Goldman lap dog who takes any and all donations no matter how heinous the source
I suppose your too retarded to figure out your Orangutan is seeking donors too, , simply because his campaign is running on fumes, and dosen't look like he's gonna make it to the finish line..

Gee it's funny how assholes were NOT bitching in 2012 when Obama and Romney were receiving campaign donations hand over fist..

A Dem winning in NY is no great feat,LOL, well whenever some old white nutsac wins Texas, or Alabama it means nothing , since they were elected by a bunch of inbred redneck goons who cant even spell their own name..

Gee it's funny how assholes were NOT bitching in 2012 when Obama and Romney were receiving campaign donations hand over fist..
They're both Establishment servants, it wasn't unexpected for them to get donations from everywhere. Though, yes, people did complain.

A Dem winning in NY is no great feat,LOL, well whenever some old white nutsac wins Texas, or Alabama it means nothing , since they were elected by a bunch of inbred redneck goons who cant even spell their own name..
You keep saying "white", but how is race relevant?

Just like it's no great feat when a Democrat wins California. They vote Democrat by default most of the time. In the primaries, Republicans are campaigning for, like, 3 people(Exaggerating).

Forum List

Back