Hillary Ain't Out Of The Woods Yet...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
Before the Rats start chanting in tongues, what Kellyanne Conway said was that Trump wasn't pursuing charges against the washed-up old criminal. Trump has said nothing I've found but suffice to say he's not asking his AG to go after her. At least not until the Electoral College confirms his win. Nor from what I've read is he telling Sessions not to. Congress has every intention of continuing it's perjury referral to the DOJ and that could easily result in an indictment. Presidents don't usually get involved in such matters but then most presidents aren't morons like Barry The Fairy. Trump didn't say he'd pardon her or impede the calling of a special prosecutor did he? Nope. So while Hillary's panic-attacks may become more benign over the next few weeks, she's FAR from being out of the woods. Unless Obozo pardons her, which Trump by making this announcement may have called off. Heh heh. I still say LOCK HER UP!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

soon2.jpg

Last edited:
The FBI is investigating the Clinton Foundation and who knows what they will, or won't, find there.

Who knows. Maybe Bill and Hillary will both land in jail. LOL

Yeah, I'm sure Obama is being controlled by Trump. Like the rest of the universe.

Yeah, I'm sure Obama is being controlled by Trump. Like the rest of the universe.

Ever watch the boy play basketball, Lumnuts? He bites on the head-fake every time....I'm in my late 60's and he'd still break both his ankles trying to defend my cross-over dribble. Trump's announcement is like that...not that you'd be familiar with basketball analogies.
lol.gif

Ever watch the boy play basketball, Lumnuts? He bites on the head-fake every time....I'm in my late 60's and he'd still break both his ankles trying to defend my cross-over dribble. Trump's announcement is like that...not that you'd be familiar with basketball analogies.
lol.gif

No, I haven't, I don't follw him around in awe like you do.

The FBI is investigating the Clinton Foundation and who knows what they will, or won't, find there.

Who knows. Maybe Bill and Hillary will both land in jail. LOL

that will never happen.high ranking politicians never go to jail especially presidents and ex presidents. I dont think Trump will get sworn in. I been hearing that on dec 19th there is going to be a recount.

If that is true you just KNOW it will be another Florida and hellery will get elected.either that or she will have the CIA kill of trump same as she did with ron brown and vince foster,you KNOW one of the two will happen. Trump is a loose cannon not part of the establishment,I just cant see him being sworn in.

I dont believe its over yet.I wont rest until he is OFFICIALLY sworn in as the new POTUS.

The Clintons and their foundation is half the swamp. If Trump's gonna treat the Clintons with kid gloves, then he was full of sh**.

lol.gif

No, I haven't, I don't follw him around in awe like you do.

"follw"?
huh.gif

The Clintons and their foundation is half the swamp. If Trump's gonna treat the Clintons with kid gloves, then he was full of sh**.

Let's wait until the Michigan vote is certified before we get ahead of ourselves....

that will never happen.high ranking politicians never go to jail especially presidents and ex presidents. I dont think Trump will get sworn in. I been hearing that on dec 19th there is going to be a recount.

If that is true you just KNOW it will be another Florida and hellery will get elected.either that or she will have the CIA kill of trump same as she did with ron brown and vince foster,you KNOW one of the two will happen. Trump is a loose cannon not part of the establishment,I just cant see him being sworn in.

I dont believe its over yet.I wont rest until he is OFFICIALLY sworn in as the new POTUS.

Nah, it's all by the book from here on out...relax and enjoy the Rats' disarray.

Before the Rats start chanting in tongues, what Kellyanne Conway said was that Trump wasn't pursuing charges against the washed-up old criminal. Trump has said nothing I've found but suffice to say he's not asking his AG to go after her. At least not until the Electoral College confirms his win. Nor from what I've read is he telling Sessions not to. Congress has every intention of continuing it's perjury referral to the DOJ and that could easily result in an indictment. Presidents don't usually get involved in such matters but then most presidents aren't morons like Barry The Fairy. Trump didn't say he'd pardon her or impede the calling of a special prosecutor did he? Nope. So while Hillary's panic-attacks may become more benign over the next few weeks, she's FAR from being out of the woods. Unless Obozo pardons her, which Trump by making this announcement may have called off. Heh heh. I still say LOCK HER UP!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

20411391204_098a38ed6a.jpg

Speaking of woods, did you lose your woody when you heard this news?

Nah, it's all by the book from here on out...relax and enjoy the Rats' disarray.

Unfortunately but to no surprise Trump looks to be another Obama.Backtracking on everything he said he was going to do.

'BROKEN PROMISE': Trump faces backlash from some of his biggest supporters after reversal on Clinton

Forum List

Back