Hillary "all for" a 25% National Gun Tax

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
Hillary on New 25% National Gun Tax: "I am all for that."
As she testified before the tax-writing Senate Finance Committee on Sept. 30, 1993, Hillary Clinton was asked by Sen. Bill Bradley (D-N.J.) if she supported the imposition of a new, 25 percent national sales tax on guns. Clinton emphatically endorsed the tax, stating: "I am all for that."
Hillary on New 25% National Gun Tax: I am all for that.
Do you support this as well?
Really?
Please explain how a 25% tax on guns is constitutional while a 25% tax om abortions is not?
Please explain how it is necessary for the state to levy a 25% tax on the purchase of guns.

As she testified before the tax-writing Senate Finance Committee on Sept. 30, 1993, Hillary Clinton was asked by Sen. Bill Bradley (D-N.J.) if she supported the imposition of a new, 25 percent national sales tax on guns. Clinton emphatically endorsed the tax, stating: "I am all for that."
Really?
Please explain how a 25% tax on guns is constitutional while a 25% tax om abortions is not?
Please explain how it is necessary for the state to levy a 25% tax on the purchase of guns.
They'll say ANYthing that comes into their empty little heads...

The power to tax involves the power to destroy. This has much chance of becoming law as Santrorum being declared High King of PA.

Really?

Actually, I think there should be a 50% tax on income earned as speaking fees.

Really?

Actually, I think there should be a 50% tax on income earned as speaking fees.

85% if anyone in the crowd yells out Bullshit!

Why am I not surprised that those here who do openly support taxation as a means of gun control have not soundly addresses the questions asked in the OP?

I get the impression Hillary's campaign is on the ropes, that was a very stupid move. She's trying to solidify her base but for most of America she might as well pounded the podium with a dildo.

Forum List

Back