Hillary and Margaret Sanger

grow up. democrats filibustered it. conservative and liberal labels did not exist in those days.
Actually, you and others don't WANT them to exist until much, much later to maintain the façade that the GOP has always been the conservative political party, which is total bullshit propaganda!

Definition and etymology of "conservative":

Definition - conservative
1. a person who is averse to change and holds to traditional values and attitudes, typically in relation to politics.
synonyms: right-winger, reactionary, rightist, diehard; ~~ conservative definition - Google Search ~~

Etymology - conservative
Late Middle English (in the sense ‘aiming to preserve’): from late Latin conservativus, from conservat- ‘conserved,’ from the verb conservare (see conserve). Current senses date from the mid 19th century onward. ~~ conservative etymology - Google Search ~~

those definitions do not apply today. nice try though :2up:
And the fucking sun comes up in the West for you, too! Damn you're a fucking dishonest, imbecilic liar!

the liar is you, my foolish friend. the definitions you posted do not apply to today's conservatives and liberals.

hurl all the insults you want, you are simply wrong.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump started using this crazy argument against Hillary Clinton.

I'm surprised he hasn't tweeted it.

Yeah, I am sure that they would have been fine with her ties to the Klan. If I could have my way, I would make abortion a requirement if you are a leftard or a liberal if not sterilization all the way around. Your kind bring nothing but death to a nation.state.

So, to get your way you have to be a contradictory asshole. You would abort fetuses with no political ideologies (because they don't have them) and in your mind commit murder because abortion to you is murder? Clearly you've thought this out.

On a side note, what does Sanger have to do with abortion?

she founded that abortion mill known as Planned Parenthood. that's what she had to do with abortion
Yes because she wanted to limit the number of blacks in America. Is this not racist and proof she was a eugenicist?

She like our wonderful Nazi Jewish SC judge Ginsburg stated the need for abortion to limit the number of undesirables. It is most sickening, but the elites and dumb asses like it.
ruthbaderginsburg.jpg

Ginsburg first advocated taxpayer funding of abortions and followed it up by saying she backed Roe to eliminate “populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”

Do you support poor people of any color having more children than they can afford?

Why?
Its none of my business.

Asking such a question exposes you as a eugenicist.

Do you support people being able to use birth control to decide when and if they should have children?

And no, that does not expose anyone as a eugenicist.

I have condoms, does that make me a nazi or something?

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump started using this crazy argument against Hillary Clinton.

Silly wabbit.

All those black civil rights leaders who praised Sanger were too stupid to know what she actually said, wrote and did.

Hornswaggled. Must be that.

What would people like MLK, Jr. and DuBois and the others know about racism?

Yeah, I am sure that they would have been fine with her ties to the Klan. If I could have my way, I would make abortion a requirement if you are a leftard or a liberal if not sterilization all the way around. Your kind bring nothing but death to a nation.state.

So, to get your way you have to be a contradictory asshole. You would abort fetuses with no political ideologies (because they don't have them) and in your mind commit murder because abortion to you is murder? Clearly you've thought this out.

she founded that abortion mill known as Planned Parenthood. that's what she had to do with abortion
Yes because she wanted to limit the number of blacks in America. Is this not racist and proof she was a eugenicist?

She like our wonderful Nazi Jewish SC judge Ginsburg stated the need for abortion to limit the number of undesirables. It is most sickening, but the elites and dumb asses like it.
ruthbaderginsburg.jpg

Ginsburg first advocated taxpayer funding of abortions and followed it up by saying she backed Roe to eliminate “populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”

Sanger and Ginsburg don't want people who through lack of availability to birth control to have children, who wouldn't?

As for funding abortion, I'm completely fine with government funding it.

Also, Sanger was not a proponent of abortion, can you even get the basics right?
What a bunch of bullshit.

Killing a baby is not birth control it is murder.

Are you familiar with how a condom works and what it costs?

ruthbaderginsburg.jpg

Sanger and Ginsburg don't want people who through lack of availability to birth control to have children, who wouldn't?

As for funding abortion, I'm completely fine with government funding it.

Also, Sanger was not a proponent of abortion, can you even get the basics right?
What a bunch of bullshit.

Killing a baby is not birth control it is murder.

Are you familiar with how a condom works and what it costs?

Once again, Sanger was not a proponent of abortion.

I'm very familiar with how a condom works. You need access to water, at least a two story building with roof access and an unsuspecting victim below. Duh!

Are you familiar with other forms of birth control?

grow up. democrats filibustered it. conservative and liberal labels did not exist in those days.
Actually, you and others don't WANT them to exist until much, much later to maintain the façade that the GOP has always been the conservative political party, which is total bullshit propaganda!

Definition and etymology of "conservative":

Definition - conservative
1. a person who is averse to change and holds to traditional values and attitudes, typically in relation to politics.
synonyms: right-winger, reactionary, rightist, diehard; ~~ conservative definition - Google Search ~~

Etymology - conservative
Late Middle English (in the sense ‘aiming to preserve’): from late Latin conservativus, from conservat- ‘conserved,’ from the verb conservare (see conserve). Current senses date from the mid 19th century onward. ~~ conservative etymology - Google Search ~~

those definitions do not apply today. nice try though :2up:
And the fucking sun comes up in the West for you, too! Damn you're a fucking dishonest, imbecilic liar!

the liar is you, my foolish friend. the definitions you posted do not apply to today's conservatives and liberals.

hurl all the insults you want, you are simply wrong.
Damn you are stupid to believe that turd floats! Remain looking the fool if that is your choice and deny reality!

That Sanger explained how birth control works and why it's important to a bunch of mental midgets is not in any way, shape or form an endorsement of racism.

the KKK was known as a racist organization from its inception. Why would she meet with them if she did not agree with them?

your spin attempts are pathetic.

Because she wanted women to have access to birth control. Why would she work with W.E.B. Du Bois? Does that mean she also supported the NAACP? Can't have your simple logic only go one way.

This is fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Leftards are really trying to act like Sanger wanted what was best for black women and was actually a HERO to them!....and Hitler was REALLY a big fan of the Jews and history is wrong......that is leftard logic, friends and neighbors.

So birth control is genocidal. lol good one.
It's obvious that the RWNJs aren't just going to stop with going after legal abortion. They still want to eliminate birth control....no wonder they worship the Duggars.

Yep, Sanger and the KKK were thicker than thieves and felt the same way about blacks.

Yet, completely unable to come up with the evidence. She worked with blacks, she gave a speech to the klan.
And if she'd spoken to the Indiana GOP Governor or General Assembly -- at that same time, she'd have been speaking to the Klan.

"Indiana's Klan organization reached its peak of power in the following years, when it had 250,000 members, an estimated 30% of native-born white men. By 1925 over half the elected members of the Indiana General Assembly, the Governor of Indiana, and many other high-ranking officials in local and state government were members of the Klan. Politicians had also learned they needed Klan endorsement to win office."

Yep, the klan had a lot more influence back then, then they do now, so it's not far fetched that she would give a speech to the KKK women's auxiliary. How your post supports your argument I fail to see.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you were Dale and your post really through me off.

You really are a stupid fuck...........and a pathetic one as well. I am embarrassed for you all....LOL!

No, I mistakenly saw your name as the quote I was responding to, realized my error and added the edit. Somehow this is important to you, because you're desperate to prove something and any win you can scrape up is good enough, I guess. Kind of pathetic.
Poor bright boy will take what victories he can. Notice his "need" to pretend he's so much smarter than anyone else? Big time self-esteem problems there.

Yet, completely unable to come up with the evidence. She worked with blacks, she gave a speech to the klan.
And if she'd spoken to the Indiana GOP Governor or General Assembly -- at that same time, she'd have been speaking to the Klan.

"Indiana's Klan organization reached its peak of power in the following years, when it had 250,000 members, an estimated 30% of native-born white men. By 1925 over half the elected members of the Indiana General Assembly, the Governor of Indiana, and many other high-ranking officials in local and state government were members of the Klan. Politicians had also learned they needed Klan endorsement to win office."

Yep, the klan had a lot more influence back then, then they do now, so it's not far fetched that she would give a speech to the KKK women's auxiliary. How your post supports your argument I fail to see.

You really are a stupid fuck...........and a pathetic one as well. I am embarrassed for you all....LOL!

No, I mistakenly saw your name as the quote I was responding to, realized my error and added the edit. Somehow this is important to you, because you're desperate to prove something and any win you can scrape up is good enough, I guess. Kind of pathetic.
Poor bright boy will take what victories he can. Notice his "need" to pretend he's so much smarter than anyone else? Big time self-esteem problems there.

That post of his is saying a lot of things he didn't intend to.

Here is the FULL CONTEXT of what Justice Ginsberg actually said back in July 2009 in that NY Times interview with the full question followed by the full response;
Q: Are you talking about the distances women have to travel because in parts of the country, abortion is essentially unavailable, because there are so few doctors and clinics that do the procedure? And also, the lack of Medicaid for abortions for poor women? ~~ http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html?_r=0 ~~

JUSTICE GINSBURG: Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. [Harris v. McRae — in 1980 the court upheld the Hyde Amendment, which forbids the use of Medicaid for abortions.] Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion. Which some people felt would risk coercing women into having abortions when they didn’t really want them. But when the court decided McRae, the case came out the other way. And then I realized that my perception of it had been altogether wrong. ~~ Ibid ~~
Are you a paid propagandist or is it just a hobby for you?

To add:

"As for Sanger as a supporter of KKK, it is just untrue," Baker wrote in an email. "She was far ahead of her times in terms of opposing racial segregation. She worked closely with black leaders to open birth control clinics in Harlem and elsewhere. She believed all women should have the information about birth control that rich women had, hence her lecture to the KKK women."

Ruth Engs, a professor emeritus of applied health science at Indiana University who has studied the eugenics movement:

"Margaret Sanger, as far as I know, was never a member of the Klan. She would speak to any group who was interested in how to control their reproduction. This includes immigrant groups, black groups, church groups, in addition to professionals, physicians," she wrote in an email.

Author Edwin Black, whose 2003 book War Against the Weak paints a scathing portrait of the American eugenics movement, criticizes Sanger harshly in its pages for her eugenic beliefs. Ultimately, though, he writes, "Sanger was no racist. Nor was she anti-Semitic."

LINK

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Edwin Black has the final word!

NOT!
What an amazingly articulate reply, bright boy.

Dale is completely unaware of what he reveals of himself with his posts.

From a highly respected pastor who knew the woman:

“There is a striking kinship between [the Civil Rights] movement and Margaret Sanger’s early efforts.

She, like we, saw the horrifying conditions of ghetto life. Like we, she knew that all of society is poisoned by cancerous slums. Like we, she was a direct actionist — a nonviolent resister.

She was willing to accept scorn and abuse until the truth she saw was revealed to the millions.

At the turn of the century she went into the slums and set up a birth control clinic, and for this deed she went to jail because she was violating an unjust law. Yet the years have justified her actions.

She launched a movement which is obeying a higher law to preserve human life under humane conditions. Margaret Sanger had to commit what was then called a crime in order to enrich humanity, and today we honor her courage and vision; for without them there would have been no beginning.

Our sure beginning in the struggle for equality by nonviolent direct action may not have been so resolute without the tradition established by Margaret Sanger and people like her. “

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

From a highly respected pastor who knew the woman:

“There is a striking kinship between [the Civil Rights] movement and Margaret Sanger’s early efforts.

She, like we, saw the horrifying conditions of ghetto life. Like we, she knew that all of society is poisoned by cancerous slums. Like we, she was a direct actionist — a nonviolent resister.

She was willing to accept scorn and abuse until the truth she saw was revealed to the millions.

At the turn of the century she went into the slums and set up a birth control clinic, and for this deed she went to jail because she was violating an unjust law. Yet the years have justified her actions.

She launched a movement which is obeying a higher law to preserve human life under humane conditions. Margaret Sanger had to commit what was then called a crime in order to enrich humanity, and today we honor her courage and vision; for without them there would have been no beginning.

Our sure beginning in the struggle for equality by nonviolent direct action may not have been so resolute without the tradition established by Margaret Sanger and people like her. “

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yeah, but in all fairness, MLK was black so the wingnuts will find this completely unconvincing. They need a white guy in a suit on tv to convince them Sanger wasn't a racist.

I hope my message comes through loud and clear. Liberals and leftards are the worst that humanity has to offer and there is a history that backs it up. I am 1,000 times further ahead of what is going on than you and your leftard clown posse.

I hope my message comes through loud and clear. Liberals and leftards are the worst that humanity has to offer and there is a history that backs it up. I am 1,000 times further ahead of what is going on than you and your leftard clown posse.

Learn to tie your shoes first, boy.

Sanger never said that. You lie.

But she did say this, in a letter to Dr C J Gamble, dated December 10, 1939.....

The ministers work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

Margaret Sanger – Letter from Margaret Sanger to Dr. C.J. Gamble | Genius
Which means, we don't want blacks spreading crazy rumors, dumb bunny. There was no plan but blacks wouldn't trust white people in this case.

Jacckoff4jill:

That is your interpretation of what Sanger meant.

"NOT wanting word to go out" could also mean that she didn't want the truth of her position to become well known.

As I correctly noted before, it does suffer from a little bit of ambiguity. But context suggests that she was suggesting that she wished to avoid having the truth become known.
Post the paragraph before that? I dare you?

You won't because you'd be so obviously wrong.

Hey, jackoff. You remain a muddled mass of stupid.

Post 'the" post before WHAT post, you idiot?

And is there something preventing YOU from posting it and then using it to make what you hope might be a coherent point?
Post the Paragraph, dummy. And I did post most of it.

BTW, it shows you are wrong.

Because she wanted women to have access to birth control. Why would she work with W.E.B. Du Bois? Does that mean she also supported the NAACP? Can't have your simple logic only go one way.
Silly wabbit.

All those black civil rights leaders who praised Sanger were too stupid to know what she actually said, wrote and did.

Abortion was illegal in Sanger's day. She saw birth control as a means of preventing illegal and dangerous abortion as it was in her day.

Come on, she wanted to limit the reproduction of people she considered inferior. She was an elitist and a racist, not much above a Nazi.

Silly wabbit.

Yes. Birth Control.

Sanger was anti-abortion.

You've been shown this repeatedly.

Show the readers in the thread you are capable of learning.

she was looking for ways to limit the reproduction of people she considered inferior. Blacks were among the people she considered inferior. Today's PP has taken her goals to new levels by aborting millions of black babies.

I am very sorry if you cannot grasp the connection.

Silly wabbit.

Abortion was illegal in Sanger's day. She saw birth control as a means of preventing illegal and dangerous abortion as it was in her day.

Come on, she wanted to limit the reproduction of people she considered inferior. She was an elitist and a racist, not much above a Nazi.
And I suppose you are a big fan of Muslims, Mexicans, and Liberals breeding in high numbers, right?

Forum List

Back