Hillary and Margaret Sanger

What I am finding out about leftards on this board is that they make up history as they go along and change it when it's convenient....truth be damned..........stupid fucking leftards.

Exactly what history is being made up?

You and your kind, ya stupid bastard! LOL!......I know you are stupid (that much is proven) but you appear to be deaf as well.

She risked her life to make one speech on birth control to the KKK women's auxiliary. That's the kind of hero she was.

Your claim she made "speeches" to the "KKK" is a lie, as is your claim she was "worse than the general population."

So why did you make up such a story?

read what she said about the KKK speeches. Try to learn something before opening your pie hole.

She thought they were idiots.

In 1926, Sanger gave a lecture on birth control to the women's auxiliary of the Ku Klux Klan in Silver Lake, New Jersey.[54] She described it as "one of the weirdest experiences I had in lecturing," and added that she had to use only "the most elementary terms, as though I were trying to make children understand."[54] Sanger's talk was well received by the group, and as a result, "a dozen invitations to similar groups were proffered."[54][/QUOTE]

QUOTE]

the sentence in red says it all. Sanger and the KKK were on the same page. deal with it.

That Sanger explained how birth control works and why it's important to a bunch of mental midgets is not in any way, shape or form an endorsement of racism.

the KKK was known as a racist organization from its inception. Why would she meet with them if she did not agree with them?

your spin attempts are pathetic.

Because she wanted women to have access to birth control. Why would she work with W.E.B. Du Bois? Does that mean she also supported the NAACP? Can't have your simple logic only go one way.

read what she said about the KKK speeches. Try to learn something before opening your pie hole.

In 1926, Sanger gave a lecture on birth control to the women's auxiliary of the Ku Klux Klan in Silver Lake, New Jersey.[54] She described it as "one of the weirdest experiences I had in lecturing," and added that she had to use only "the most elementary terms, as though I were trying to make children understand."[54] Sanger's talk was well received by the group, and as a result, "a dozen invitations to similar groups were proffered."[54][/QUOTE]

QUOTE]

the sentence in red says it all. Sanger and the KKK were on the same page. deal with it.

Yep, Sanger and the KKK were thicker than thieves and felt the same way about blacks.

Yet, completely unable to come up with the evidence. She worked with blacks, she gave a speech to the klan.
And if she'd spoken to the Indiana GOP Governor or General Assembly -- at that same time, she'd have been speaking to the Klan.

"Indiana's Klan organization reached its peak of power in the following years, when it had 250,000 members, an estimated 30% of native-born white men. By 1925 over half the elected members of the Indiana General Assembly, the Governor of Indiana, and many other high-ranking officials in local and state government were members of the Klan. Politicians had also learned they needed Klan endorsement to win office."

But everyone that was in the Klan were united in their views....not everyone that was in the Indiana General Assembly felt the same way.....you can't spin this no matter how hard you try and you are pathetic for even trying.

QUOTE]

Yep, Sanger and the KKK were thicker than thieves and felt the same way about blacks.

Yet, completely unable to come up with the evidence. She worked with blacks, she gave a speech to the klan.
And if she'd spoken to the Indiana GOP Governor or General Assembly -- at that same time, she'd have been speaking to the Klan.

"Indiana's Klan organization reached its peak of power in the following years, when it had 250,000 members, an estimated 30% of native-born white men. By 1925 over half the elected members of the Indiana General Assembly, the Governor of Indiana, and many other high-ranking officials in local and state government were members of the Klan. Politicians had also learned they needed Klan endorsement to win office."

Yep, the klan had a lot more influence back then, then they do now, so it's not far fetched that she would give a speech to the KKK women's auxiliary. How your post supports your argument I fail to see.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you were Dale and your post really through me off.

QUOTE]

That Sanger explained how birth control works and why it's important to a bunch of mental midgets is not in any way, shape or form an endorsement of racism.

the KKK was known as a racist organization from its inception. Why would she meet with them if she did not agree with them?

Because she wanted women to have access to birth control. Why would she work with W.E.B. Du Bois? Does that mean she also supported the NAACP? Can't have your simple logic only go one way.

This is fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Leftards are really trying to act like Sanger wanted what was best for black women and was actually a HERO to them!....and Hitler was REALLY a big fan of the Jews and history is wrong......that is leftard logic, friends and neighbors.

QUOTE]

Yep, the klan had a lot more influence back then, then they do now, so it's not far fetched that she would give a speech to the KKK women's auxiliary. How your post supports your argument I fail to see.

You really are a stupid fuck...........and a pathetic one as well. I am embarrassed for you all....LOL!

QUOTE]

Silly wabbit.

All those black civil rights leaders who praised Sanger were too stupid to know what she actually said, wrote and did.

Hornswaggled. Must be that.

What would people like MLK, Jr. and DuBois and the others know about racism?

QUOTE]

This is fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Leftards are really trying to act like Sanger wanted what was best for black women and was actually a HERO to them!....and Hitler was REALLY a big fan of the Jews and history is wrong......that is leftard logic, friends and neighbors.

I never said Sanger was a civil rights advocate. Why don't you calm down and pay attention to what I actually said.

If speaking at a women's klan auxiliary group in the early 20th century makes here a racist then what does working with W.E.B. Du Bois make who had respect for her mean? You can't have it both ways, you can have reading comprehension problems, that's obvious.

QUOTE]

So birth control is genocidal. lol good one.

QUOTE]

Silly wabbit.

All those black civil rights leaders who praised Sanger were too stupid to know what she actually said, wrote and did.

Yeah, I am sure that they would have been fine with her ties to the Klan. If I could have my way, I would make abortion a requirement if you are a leftard or a liberal if not sterilization all the way around. Your kind bring nothing but death to a nation.state.

You really are a stupid fuck...........and a pathetic one as well. I am embarrassed for you all....LOL!

No, I mistakenly saw your name as the quote I was responding to, realized my error and added the edit. Somehow this is important to you, because you're desperate to prove something and any win you can scrape up is good enough, I guess. Kind of pathetic.

I never said Sanger was a civil rights advocate. Why don't you calm down and pay attention to what I actually said.

If speaking at a women's klan auxiliary group in the early 20th century makes here a racist then what does working with W.E.B. Du Bois make who had respect for her mean? You can't have it both ways, you can have reading comprehension problems, that's obvious.

Go fuck yourself, douche bag, you can't spin what she said any other way than for what it was and you are just embarrassing yourself for even trying. There isn't a fucking thing you can post her that can change what is....but keep trying because it's amusing as hell!

QUOTE]

Was pointing out - at that time in the country millions of people belonged to the Klan (it's important to remember there were three iterations. This one was the second iteration. )

15% of the nation's eligible population at one time were KKK members. A stunning figure.

Their motto and tune was "pro-American"

and it was a "fraternal, nativist and strenuously patriotic organization."

Racist, yes,

They were also anti-immigrant, highly patriotic, very religious and nativistic.

That Sanger spoke to one woman's group,"one of the weirdest experiences I had in lecturing" - to help provide those she described as practically children in their thinking, with birth control information is not the tragic indictment some of the RWNJ's make it out to be,

So birth control is genocidal. lol good one.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump started using this crazy argument against Hillary Clinton.

Hillary is going to feel like she has been hit by a Mack truck after every debate if Trump is legit. There is SOOOOO much to hit that elitist POS with. I would love a chance to debate her. I would have her stuttering and stammering within minutes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump started using this crazy argument against Hillary Clinton.

I'm surprised he hasn't tweeted it.

Silly wabbit.

Yeah, I am sure that they would have been fine with her ties to the Klan. If I could have my way, I would make abortion a requirement if you are a leftard or a liberal if not sterilization all the way around. Your kind bring nothing but death to a nation.state.

So, to get your way you have to be a contradictory asshole. You would abort fetuses with no political ideologies (because they don't have them) and in your mind commit murder because abortion to you is murder? Clearly you've thought this out.

On a side note, what does Sanger have to do with abortion?

Was pointing out - at that time in the country millions of people belong to the Klan (it's important to remember there were three iterations. This one was the second iteration. )

15% of the nation's eligible population at one time were KKK members. A stunning figure.

Racist, yes,

That Sanger spoke to one woman's group,"one of the weirdest experiences I had in lecturing" - to help provide those she described as practically children in their thinking, with birth control information is not the tragic indictment some of the RWNJ's make it out to be,

That is the most pathetic spin yet!!!!!!!! Liberals actually trying to "soft peddle" the KKK!!! Say it isn't so!!!!

Hey, leftards, you can't hit rock bottom until you are done diggin' the hole......

Was pointing out - at that time in the country millions of people belonged to the Klan (it's important to remember there were three iterations. This one was the second iteration. )

Racist, yes,

Yep, I completely agree with you, I was mistaken by who started your post and read it as though it came from Dale so my thinking was "WTF is your point?" because you were making the point that speaking to a klan group back then wasn't so out of the ordinary.

So, yep, totally agree with you!

To add:

"As for Sanger as a supporter of KKK, it is just untrue," Baker wrote in an email. "She was far ahead of her times in terms of opposing racial segregation. She worked closely with black leaders to open birth control clinics in Harlem and elsewhere. She believed all women should have the information about birth control that rich women had, hence her lecture to the KKK women."

Ruth Engs, a professor emeritus of applied health science at Indiana University who has studied the eugenics movement:

"Margaret Sanger, as far as I know, was never a member of the Klan. She would speak to any group who was interested in how to control their reproduction. This includes immigrant groups, black groups, church groups, in addition to professionals, physicians," she wrote in an email.

Author Edwin Black, whose 2003 book War Against the Weak paints a scathing portrait of the American eugenics movement, criticizes Sanger harshly in its pages for her eugenic beliefs. Ultimately, though, he writes, "Sanger was no racist. Nor was she anti-Semitic."

LINK

Forum List

Back