Hillary and Margaret Sanger

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump started using this crazy argument against Hillary Clinton.

I'm surprised he hasn't tweeted it.

Because she wanted women to have access to birth control. Why would she work with W.E.B. Du Bois? Does that mean she also supported the NAACP? Can't have your simple logic only go one way.
Silly wabbit.

All those black civil rights leaders who praised Sanger were too stupid to know what she actually said, wrote and did.

Hornswaggled. Must be that.

What would people like MLK, Jr. and DuBois and the others know about racism?

Yeah, I am sure that they would have been fine with her ties to the Klan. If I could have my way, I would make abortion a requirement if you are a leftard or a liberal if not sterilization all the way around. Your kind bring nothing but death to a nation.state.

So, to get your way you have to be a contradictory asshole. You would abort fetuses with no political ideologies (because they don't have them) and in your mind commit murder because abortion to you is murder? Clearly you've thought this out.

On a side note, what does Sanger have to do with abortion?

she founded that abortion mill known as Planned Parenthood. that's what she had to do with abortion

She wasn't a fan of abortion. She was an advocate for birth control which reduced the need for abortion. That's a good thing, remember?

birth control TARGETED at people that she considered inferior and not worthy of reproducing. why is that so hard for you libs to grasp?

Margaret Sanger wanted to relieve the suffering of women by legalizing contraception. She had some misguided ideas that influenced the eugenics movement, but that doesn't mean she didn't make a valuable contribution to women's health.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump started using this crazy argument against Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, I am sure that they would have been fine with her ties to the Klan. If I could have my way, I would make abortion a requirement if you are a leftard or a liberal if not sterilization all the way around. Your kind bring nothing but death to a nation.state.

So, to get your way you have to be a contradictory asshole. You would abort fetuses with no political ideologies (because they don't have them) and in your mind commit murder because abortion to you is murder? Clearly you've thought this out.

she founded that abortion mill known as Planned Parenthood. that's what she had to do with abortion

Abortion was illegal in Sanger's day. She saw birth control as a means of preventing illegal and dangerous abortion as it was in her day.

Come on, she wanted to limit the reproduction of people she considered inferior. She was an elitist and a racist, not much above a Nazi.
And I suppose you are a big fan of Muslims, Mexicans, and Liberals breeding in high numbers, right?

the earth has an over population problem. No, I am not a fan or any group that breeds at rates higher than can be sustained. Are you?

Silly wabbit.

All those black civil rights leaders who praised Sanger were too stupid to know what she actually said, wrote and did.

Yes because she wanted to limit the number of blacks in America. Is this not racist and proof she was a eugenicist?

She like our wonderful Nazi Jewish SC judge Ginsburg stated the need for abortion to limit the number of undesirables. It is most sickening, but the elites and dumb asses like it.
ruthbaderginsburg.jpg

Ginsburg first advocated taxpayer funding of abortions and followed it up by saying she backed Roe to eliminate “populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”

Sanger and Ginsburg don't want people who through lack of availability to birth control to have children, who wouldn't?

As for funding abortion, I'm completely fine with government funding it.

Also, Sanger was not a proponent of abortion, can you even get the basics right?

So, you would advocate mandatory abortions for those groups that YOU declare unable to care for children?

or that you declare not good for society? You sound like Hitler

Abortion was illegal in Sanger's day. She saw birth control as a means of preventing illegal and dangerous abortion as it was in her day.

Come on, she wanted to limit the reproduction of people she considered inferior. She was an elitist and a racist, not much above a Nazi.
And I suppose you are a big fan of Muslims, Mexicans, and Liberals breeding in high numbers, right?

the earth has an over population problem. No, I am not a fan or any group that breeds at rates higher than can be sustained. Are you?
Hey, you're the Pro-lifer. I'm some kind of monster for wanting only healthy people to have small planned families, like Sanger.

Hey, you're the Pro-lifer. I'm some kind of monster for wanting only healthy people to have small planned families, like Sanger.

family planning via abortion on demand------------got it.

Sanger started PP to reduce the black birth rate, today PP does it via abortion----same thing, different times.

Silly wabbit.

She wasn't a fan of abortion. She was an advocate for birth control which reduced the need for abortion. That's a good thing, remember?

birth control TARGETED at people that she considered inferior and not worthy of reproducing. why is that so hard for you libs to grasp?
Why is it so hard for you to grasp that she didn't want any group too poor or dumb to care for their children to reproduce?

She stared with birth control for white women. Guess she wanted to eliminate them, right?

Why is it so hard for you to grasp that she didn't want any group too poor or dumb to care for their children to reproduce?

She stared with birth control for white women. Guess she wanted to eliminate them, right?

read any of the cites on her and her beliefs, you have it totally wrong.

Sanger started PP to reduce the black birth rate, today PP does it via abortion----same thing, different times.
No, it was started for White Women, hence the Negro Project. God you are dumb.

I have read them. What you have read are lies, that you belive. Birth control for white women and against abortion? She must have hated whites and loved abortion.

Do you even think before posting?

I know you worship me, but please don't call me god.

I have read them. What you have read are lies, that you belive. Birth control for white women and against abortion? She must have hated whites and loved abortion.

do you always have so much trouble dealing with the truth? do you live in a lib talking point bubble machine?

do you always have so much trouble dealing with the truth? do you live in a lib talking point bubble machine?
I see you have no actual response? That is because you are as wrong as you can be, totally irrational.

I know you worship me, but please don't call me god.
Sanger hated whites, that's why she stared a clinic to get them birth control. Everyone clear now?
image.png

Last edited:
Yes because she wanted to limit the number of blacks in America. Is this not racist and proof she was a eugenicist?

She like our wonderful Nazi Jewish SC judge Ginsburg stated the need for abortion to limit the number of undesirables. It is most sickening, but the elites and dumb asses like it.

Ginsburg first advocated taxpayer funding of abortions and followed it up by saying she backed Roe to eliminate “populations that we don’t want to have too many of.”
Here is the FULL CONTEXT of what Justice Ginsberg actually said back in July 2009 in that NY Times interview with the full question followed by the full response;
Q: Are you talking about the distances women have to travel because in parts of the country, abortion is essentially unavailable, because there are so few doctors and clinics that do the procedure? And also, the lack of Medicaid for abortions for poor women? ~~ http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html?_r=0 ~~

JUSTICE GINSBURG: Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. [Harris v. McRae — in 1980 the court upheld the Hyde Amendment, which forbids the use of Medicaid for abortions.] Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion. Which some people felt would risk coercing women into having abortions when they didn’t really want them. But when the court decided McRae, the case came out the other way. And then I realized that my perception of it had been altogether wrong. ~~ Ibid ~~
Are you a paid propagandist or is it just a hobby for you?
So, you admit Nazi Ginsburg is a eugenicist.

Margaret Sanger "Negroes are human weeds that must be eliminated"

Hillary "I admire Margaret Sanger and the work she has done"

Do you get it, African americans? Do you understand?
Ouch. This is like Trump's David Duke thing.

Here is the FULL CONTEXT of what Justice Ginsberg actually said back in July 2009 in that NY Times interview with the full question followed by the full response;
Q: Are you talking about the distances women have to travel because in parts of the country, abortion is essentially unavailable, because there are so few doctors and clinics that do the procedure? And also, the lack of Medicaid for abortions for poor women? ~~ http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/12/magazine/12ginsburg-t.html?_r=0 ~~

JUSTICE GINSBURG: Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. [Harris v. McRae — in 1980 the court upheld the Hyde Amendment, which forbids the use of Medicaid for abortions.] Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion. Which some people felt would risk coercing women into having abortions when they didn’t really want them. But when the court decided McRae, the case came out the other way. And then I realized that my perception of it had been altogether wrong. ~~ Ibid ~~

I guess that makes you an unpaid propagandist.

Really. Her statement clearly indicates she believes in eugenics. Are you a eugenicist too? Do you wish to limit the populations of people we don't want too many of, by killing their unborn babies?

Really. Her statement clearly indicates she believes in eugenics. Are you a eugenicist too? Do you wish to limit the populations of people we don't want too many of, by killing their unborn babies?

She did, I'm no sure if you are aware but she passed away a few decades ago. Lot's of people were into eugenics then, and fyi, eugenicists were not all racists. Ultimately she wanted everyone to have access to birth control, especially those who couldn't afford it because they were least prepared for large families.

Of course now you're conflating all of this with abortion, probably because your dim and have poor genes. :banana:(see what I did there?)

Your construct you lying toad! You take a quote totally out of context from that NY Times article or wherever the fuck you dug it up to use it as a weapon and then do your dance and dodge when confronted with the facts proving your perfidy!! Have another horseshit sundae on me asshole!

Forum List

Back