Hillary and the Donald Were Quite Funny Tonight at the Al Smith Speech

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Naturally as a Trump supporter I thought Trump had the better lines, but Clinton was pretty funny too. I particularly loled at the joke about it being forgivable for Trump to find it slow reading his teleprompter since he has to translate the text from Russian.

But, though there was laughter back and forth, one could tell that these two are mortal enemies of each other now, as they failed to make any personal contact as they passed one another on the dais, and it is likely that this campaign is even more hateful since they were once thought of as friend, methinks.

Through the two speeches though, I couldnt help wondering; were the two moons fighting so desperately to gain release in that red dress a deliberate prop or just accidental? Would the diocese of New York stoop to such trappings to get viewers?

Heh, I will probably never know.

Hmmmm ...

I half expected Cardinal Dolan to toss holy water at Clinton and shout "I cast you out, unclean spirit!"

He would have been well justified.

they both were funny, self deprecating as any good roast should be and both had sharp razor blades and made deep cuts

this was no love fest

those white ties will have a lot of blood on them by the time they leave when the dinner is done.

they both were funny, self deprecating as any good roast should be and both had sharp razor blades and made deep cuts

this was no love fest

those white ties will have a lot of blood on them by the time they leave when the dinner is done.

I liked Trumps story of Hillary bumping into him at the debate and saying "Pardon me".

roflmao

But who was that woman in that red dress back behind Trumps right shoulder?

iu
?

Why did Trump get so nasty? That's not what the night was about.

Trump's joke about the pardon was the most clever joke of the night. Liked the joke about Michelle's speech getting kudos and when Melania used she got bruised. Very good.

Hillary just can't be funny. She's just too evil.

this was no love fest

I liked Trumps story of Hillary bumping into him at the debate and saying "Pardon me".

roflmao

iu
?

she even laughed at it

this was no love fest

roflmao

iu
?
The luscious, and never seen, cleavage of Maria Bartiromo.

this was no love fest

roflmao

iu
?

upload_2016-10-20_20-14-0.jpeg

Humorless Hillary typically went overly negative in a place that was supposedly to be directedat oneself. In fact, she must have thought she was in the debate hall at UNLV. What a hateful, nasty woman. Taking her example, the hoity-toity "beautiful people" who think they are better than us showed bad form and booed Mr Trump, which is really booing us the great American patriots.

Fuck future Al Smith dinners. That Catholic priest in charge should have jerked the microphone out of her hand.

this was no love fest

roflmao

iu
?

View attachment 94613
Nothing compared to that red dress.
Aye caramba!

I think Donald went a bit overboard tonight considering the dinner's limited audience.
I believe Hillary had more than one speech and she read the one geared according to Trump's scathing routine.

I think Donald went a bit overboard tonight considering the dinner's limited audience.
I believe Hillary had more than one speech and she read the one geared according to Trump's scathing routine.
Hillary had some funny lines, though I thought Trump had better delivery.

Both were funny and I enjoyed seeing them laughing and smiling together at the same place and time.

Hillary had some funny lines, though I thought Trump had better delivery.

Both were funny and I enjoyed seeing them laughing and smiling together at the same place and time.
Trump definitely wanted to rip the media.

MLB is on? Football is on? And you all tuned in to this? What the samn heck is an Al Smith? WTH? I can't watch any of that stuff because I don't know whos' paying for it! Like that WH correspondence dinner? Get off my tab you sleazy bastards!!!! $20T and NO I will not lighten up.

did you see those videos? Then they have a party? WTH? I want blood to flow fast!

It was funny on both sides, but Trump had better writers or he had more material. His deliver was surprisingly good, too.

Forum List

Back