Hillary and the Donald Were Quite Funny Tonight at the Al Smith Speech

Naturally as a Trump supporter I thought Trump had the better lines, but Clinton was pretty funny too. I particularly loled at the joke about it being forgivable for Trump to find it slow reading his teleprompter since he has to translate the text from Russian.

But, though there was laughter back and forth, one could tell that these two are mortal enemies of each other now, as they failed to make any personal contact as they passed one another on the dais, and it is likely that this campaign is even more hateful since they were once thought of as friend, methinks.

Through the two speeches though, I couldnt help wondering; were the two moons fighting so desperately to gain release in that red dress a deliberate prop or just accidental? Would the diocese of New York stoop to such trappings to get viewers?

Heh, I will probably never know.
She called the Statue of Liberty a "whore." Didn't know Bill did large copper statues?

Naturally as a Trump supporter I thought Trump had the better lines, but Clinton was pretty funny too. I particularly loled at the joke about it being forgivable for Trump to find it slow reading his teleprompter since he has to translate the text from Russian.

But, though there was laughter back and forth, one could tell that these two are mortal enemies of each other now, as they failed to make any personal contact as they passed one another on the dais, and it is likely that this campaign is even more hateful since they were once thought of as friend, methinks.

Through the two speeches though, I couldnt help wondering; were the two moons fighting so desperately to gain release in that red dress a deliberate prop or just accidental? Would the diocese of New York stoop to such trappings to get viewers?

Heh, I will probably never know.
She called the Statue of Liberty a "whore." Didn't know Bill did large copper statues?

No dumb ass. She said Trump called it a 4. Possibly a 5 if she dropped the torch and redid her hair.

That's who he is. Much smarter than people give him credit for. And a big heart for team USA.

Forum List

Back