Hillary and Trump grateful for dumb people in America!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I know for a fact, that both Donald Dumb and Hillary Hitler are both grateful as hell for clueless stupid ignorant voters. I know for a fact, every damn morning both these hustlers get on both knees and thank the Lawrd O'Mighty for dumb people in this country....but none is more grateful that Hillary....who on her best day could give two ioda fucks about black people....and yet they vote for this bitch as if their welfare checks depend on it....a welfare check that Hillary voted to reform and decrease while in the senate...go figure. As for Trump....don't worry about details or plans or a thing folks, I'm just gonna make America white again, I mean GREAT....nuff said.

(sigh)...what a fuckin year....Damn the constitution, Obama please run again.....we need brains in the white house.

I know for a fact, that both Donald Dumb and Hillary Hitler are both grateful as hell for clueless stupid ignorant voters. I know for a fact, every damn morning both these hustlers get on both knees and thank the Lawrd O'Mighty for dumb people in this country....but none is more grateful that Hillary....who on her best day could give two ioda fucks about black people....and yet they vote for this bitch as if their welfare checks depend on it....a welfare check that Hillary voted to reform and decrease while in the senate...go figure. As for Trump....don't worry about details or plans or a thing folks, I'm just gonna make America white again, I mean GREAT....nuff said.

(sigh)...what a fuckin year....Damn the constitution, Obama please run again.....we need brains in the white house.
Anyone that thinks the Barrypuppet is worth a fuck definitely falls in the "Dumb" category.....

....Damn the constitution, Obama please run again.....we need brains in the white house.

Until you said that, I agreed with you.

• Banned

....Damn the constitution, Obama please run again.....we need brains in the white house.

OOOOOH, damn.....sorry...but I meant every word of that!! I'm gonna miss Obama and trust me, you will to!!

OOOOOH, damn.....sorry...but I meant every word of that!! I'm gonna miss Obama and trust me, you will to!!

No FUCKING way..........commie bastard. I don't think he has any intention of leaving but he is going to....one way or the other.

• Banned

No FUCKING way..........commie bastard. I don't think he has any intention of leaving but he is going to....one way or the other.

Thank you for making me go there, listen you white shit on toilet paper douche bag, you got a problem with Obama? Who besides you gives a rats fuck. And Commie? Really? So help me, if I live to be a 100 I will forever take to my grave, knowing that you white sewer dwellers make the planet the trash can that its become...you people REEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK OF IGNORANCE, YOU REEEEEEEKKKKKK OF IT!!
images

Thank you for making me go there, listen you white shit on toilet paper douche bag, you got a problem with Obama? Who besides you gives a rats fuck. And Commie? Really? So help me, if I live to be a 100 I will forever take to my grave, knowing that you white sewer dwellers make the planet the trash can that its become...you people REEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK OF IGNORANCE, YOU REEEEEEEKKKKKK OF IT!!
images

Playing the race card are we? Both Bush presidents were crooks and pieces of shit...Clinton as well and Barrypuppet kept up the tradition. Plenty of people are sick of that rat bastard because we that are awake can see right through this gutless piece of slime. I bet THE only reason that you support him is because he is half black because you don't know shit about what has been going on and what is happening and it's not gonna bode well for us.

Dumb is thinking obuthole has brains.

images
You are a trash can.

Anyone that thinks the Barrypuppet is worth a fuck definitely falls in the "Dumb" category.....

Listen, you dumb shit lickin lice balls have forever supported a party that don't do a damn thing for anybody in this country but the fuckin rich and wall street. And then when you find yourselves kicked to the fuckin curb, you put your hopes in another gotdamn loser, Trump. I got my money's worth voting for Obama...question? What the fuck have you lice balls gotten with that majority you elected last time? Not a motherfuckin thing, nothing. So stop hating the game, and the player, Obama is all that, and you white bitches hate him for it...which we love.

Listen, you dumb shit lickin lice balls have forever supported a party that don't do a damn thing for anybody in this country but the fuckin rich and wall street. And then when you find yourselves kicked to the fuckin curb, you put your hopes in another gotdamn loser, Trump. I got my money's worth voting for Obama...question? What the fuck have you lice balls gotten with that majority you elected last time? Not a motherfuckin thing, nothing. So stop hating the game, and the player, Obama is all that, and you white bitches hate him for it...which we love.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You are the typical ignorant leftard!!! Both political parties are owned by the same group of foreign, criminal bankers. I do not participate in elections because I know that votes do not count and since I became a pre 14th amendment citizen, I am not eligible to vote any way...but I know a great deal as to what is going on, what has gone on and where we are heading. Barrypuppet has done exactly as his corporate masters have instructed him to do because he was being groomed for this position and since he was compromised because he is gay? They never had to worry about him pulling a JFK on them. The middle class continues to crumble, he has opened the southern border and hamstrung the border agents. He is flying in muslim refugees by the thousands every day overtly and covertly while 101 million people depend on some type of "gubermint" assistance and the work participation rate is around 62.8 percent. 71 perecent of the people that even have a job make less than 50K a year, 51 percent make less than 30K a year and 38 percent make less than 20K. He has made Carter look like a genius but then again, he was just following orders. I find it interesting that you are using racial slurs in a lame attempt to make a point. You have a lot of anger and a lot of ignorance to overcome. I wish you all the best.

after what you have said here tiger i would think that if clinton and trump are grateful for dumb people in this country....then they must be ecstatic about people like you....just sayin.....

Stfu hag. Go ahead and report me you retarded monkey.

Once again we're faced with the choice of douchebag or a turd sandwich.

The two party system strikes again!

images
You are a trash can.

LOLOLO....with you white nuts, I'm in good company.....:banana::banana::banana:

Forum List

Back