Hillary And Yoko Ono Were Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
And you thought the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic lying criminal didn't have any more skeletons in her closet? Now the woman who destroyed the Beatles might well do the same to one of her flings from the past. :puke:

yoko_and_hillary_0_1433404821.jpg

Yoko Ono shocked reporters Sunday in Los Angeles when she responded to a question concerning the Presidential run of Hillary Clinton.

The widow of John Lennon, who is in Los Angeles to present a collection she is exhibiting at the Museum of Modern Art, took reporters by surprise saying she had not only met the former 1st Lady at various times during a series of protests against the Vietnam War in New York in the 1970’s but had known her “intimately”.

“We met many times during the New York Vietnam War protests in the 1970’s, and became very intimate. We shared many of the same values about sexual equality, fighting against the authoritarian, patriarchal, male-dominated society we were raised in” she explained.

“We had a brief romantic fling when I lived with John in Manhattan and Hillary was studying at Yale, but eventually we lost touch. I am amazed how things are going well for her and wish her the best for her campaign” she told reporters during the press conference.

Yoko Ono, “I had an affair with Hillary Clinton” - Live Trading News

Sorry, I can't do Hillary and Yoko together. I'm still trying to get over John being naked with her.

Maybe I'll be freed up in 20 or 30 years?

LOL.

Hillary actually looks kinda cute in that picture. Ahh, well that's where it ends.

And it's time to go wash my mouth out with Lava soap.

None of the pics are relevant here...Yoko says it happened, Willy told several women that Hilly "ate more pussy" than he did, and Hillary will have to answer for being a pervert at the next debate.
win2.gif

The headline leaves out the best part -----

Just before he turned to the camera and said that, he asked her "if she was going up the escalator".

I'm not even making that up.

This thread is about Hillary and Yoko, not Trump, troll. But while you're here..are you a lesbian too?

And you thought the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic lying criminal didn't have any more skeletons in her closet? Now the woman who destroyed the Beatles might well do the same to one of her flings from the past. :puke:

yoko_and_hillary_0_1433404821.jpg

Yoko Ono shocked reporters Sunday in Los Angeles when she responded to a question concerning the Presidential run of Hillary Clinton.

The widow of John Lennon, who is in Los Angeles to present a collection she is exhibiting at the Museum of Modern Art, took reporters by surprise saying she had not only met the former 1st Lady at various times during a series of protests against the Vietnam War in New York in the 1970’s but had known her “intimately”.

“We met many times during the New York Vietnam War protests in the 1970’s, and became very intimate. We shared many of the same values about sexual equality, fighting against the authoritarian, patriarchal, male-dominated society we were raised in” she explained.

“We had a brief romantic fling when I lived with John in Manhattan and Hillary was studying at Yale, but eventually we lost touch. I am amazed how things are going well for her and wish her the best for her campaign” she told reporters during the press conference.

Yoko Ono, “I had an affair with Hillary Clinton” - Live Trading News

Copied verbatim from World News Daily Report --- a satire site. And linked/debunked here dozens of times.

Stupid fuck.

None of the pics are relevant here...Yoko says it happened, Willy told several women that Hilly "ate more pussy" than he did, and Hillary will have to answer for being a pervert at the next debate.
win2.gif
"World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction."

E]
Your source pics have been exposed. You're pretty well fucked now. It took all of a minute.

Golly...you're some kind of detective....now stop trolling my thread, asshole.
Your thread, is dead! :lol:

It may be on life-support but it ain't flat-lined yet....
lol.gif
Dude, if you want to keep making yourself look like a moron far be it from me to stop you. A fake story with a fake picture for a fake thread? That fits you perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back