Hillary Clinton Appreciation Post!

1713909157661.png

The worst ever enabler of a sexual predator.

Her supporters claim she "stands up for women." The truth is that she came out and attacked female victims of her sex predator "husband" she knew were telling the truth, and proved what she really thought here....

"In 1993, Hillary Clinton derided a group of women who made claims of sexual harassment against Republican senator Bob Packwood, according to Blair. “HC tired of all those whiney women, and she needs him on health care,” wrote Blair of her conversation with Hillary Clinton, who was heading up her husband’s ultimately unsuccessful effort to reshape the U.S. health care system"

Well at least this thread was posted in the right section. :laugh:

She is truly evil and one of the most corrupt politicians of ALL. And that's saying A LOT with all the corrupt subversive criminals in power.

And I don't say that out of the usual football mentality "my team vs your team" partisanship. I say it because back in the early days of the internet and for many years I had a website devoted to the Clinton scandals, so I've done the research...for YEARS.

She is a globalist, subversive criminal....a traitor. And EVIL.

One has to be incredibly brainwashed and / or ignorant to support her.

Well at least this thread was posted in the right section. :laugh:

She is truly evil and one of the most corrupt politicians of ALL. And that's saying A LOT with all the corrupt subversive criminals in power.

And I don't say that out of the usual football mentality "my team vs your team" partisanship. I say it because back in the early days of the internet and for many years I had a website devoted to the Clinton scandals, so I've done the research... for YEARS.

She is a globalist, subversive criminal....a traitor. And EVIL.

One has to be incredibly brainwashed and/ or ignorant to support her.

Well, moron, most of America DID support her!

The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

www.cnn.com

It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote

More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history.
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

www.cnn.com

More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history.
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com
Hahahahahahahahaha NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.cnn.com

www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com
Only 10 of the 50 states have more people in them than Los Angeles County alone. Take California, the most populous and screwed up toxically progressive state in the nation out of the equation and Trump won by a landslide. And that is with California voting Hillary just 2 to 1. Take just Los Angeles County alone out of the equation and Trump wins.

And you gave my exchange between Trey Gowdy and James Comey a thumbs down. Are you saying that exchange never happened?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back