Hillary Clinton Blames ‘Constant Barrage of Attacks’ by GOP

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"Hillary Clinton on Tuesday blamed voter perceptions that she is untrustworthy on a “constant barrage of attacks” by Republicans over many years, and said she’s confident she will overcome them during the course of the 2016 presidential campaign.

Some of those attacks have focused on her exclusive use of a private email account for official business as secretary of state. In an interview with CNN, Clinton repeated her assertion that she had complied with rules in place at the time. Mrs. Clinton added that said she went “above and beyond” those standards by submitting her emails to the State Department, though rules in place did require her to preserve the records."

Hillary Clinton Blames Constant Barrage of Attacks by GOP for Polls Questioning Her Honesty - WSJ

Hillary is delusional. Her actions throughout the years has rendered her distant, unapproachable, dishonest and out of touch with the average voter.

She's been under GOP assault for 25+ years. And yet she's still standing. AND the favorite to win the Presidency.

Not bad.

She's been under GOP assault for 25+ years. And yet she's still standing. AND the favorite to win the Presidency.

Not bad.
No matter how much crap someone throws if it ain't true it ain't. She has created a great deal of bad press herself, she needs to own it in order to remain credible.

"Hillary Clinton on Tuesday blamed voter perceptions that she is untrustworthy on a “constant barrage of attacks” by Republicans over many years, and said she’s confident she will overcome them during the course of the 2016 presidential campaign.

Some of those attacks have focused on her exclusive use of a private email account for official business as secretary of state. In an interview with CNN, Clinton repeated her assertion that she had complied with rules in place at the time. Mrs. Clinton added that said she went “above and beyond” those standards by submitting her emails to the State Department, though rules in place did require her to preserve the records."

Hillary Clinton Blames Constant Barrage of Attacks by GOP for Polls Questioning Her Honesty - WSJ

Hillary is delusional. Her actions throughout the years has rendered her distant, unapproachable, dishonest and out of touch with the average voter.

Of course that is why she is leading in all polls by a significant margin. What is likely to happen is that as she campaigns, many of those who distrust her will soften their stance and her electability will increase.

Of course that is why she is leading in all polls by a significant margin. What is likely to happen is that as she campaigns, many of those who distrust her will soften their stance and her electability will increase.
This is Hillary putting a spin on what she feels is the perception of the voter on who she is. Perhaps you should send her an email with your idea she needs the some direction toward the side of reality.

This is Hillary putting a spin on what she feels is the perception of the voter on who she is. Perhaps you should send her an email with your idea she needs the some direction toward the side of reality.

When nothing else works, blame the GOP. What a stupid twat she is.

As opposed to, say, Donald T. Rump.... :rolleyes:

Excuse me Mr. Pogo this thread is about Hillary's delusion, Trump can have a thread of his own.:p

Not bad.

She's another Democrat playing the poor victim.

She is a proven liar, she is in bed with big corporations.

The best thing she has going is Obama hates her.

Make sure you send it to the "right" account.

Excuse me Mr. Pogo this thread is about Hillary's delusion, Trump can have a thread of his own.:p

Oooh, did I hit a boo-boo spot? :rofl:

I'm just giving your thread some perspective.

Hillary is the issue here. Her lying and deceit, add to it her love affair with Wall St.

Again...... ironic post is ironic.

Give Hillary perspective, this is about HER remarks as arcane as they may be.

Does Hillary --- or any candidate any year --- run in a vacuum with no opponents?

OK then.

Does Hillary --- or any candidate any year --- run in a vacuum with no opponents?

OK then.
The vacuum is in your head. This thread is about hilly's comment.

OK then.

And my comment is about "unapproachable, dishonest and out of touch with the average voter" --- as well as "lying, deceit, love affair with Wall Street".

Now who does all that sound like to you? :)

OK then.

And my comment is about "unapproachable, dishonest and out of touch with the average voter" --- as well as "lying, deceit, love affair with Wall Street".

Now who does all that sound like to you? :)
Still about Hillary and her comment.

Forum List

Back