Hillary Clinton Calls 31 Million Breitbart Readers 'Racist' Klansmen!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
She just screwed up. She only did this 75 days from the election to divert attention away from the Wikileaks and Clinton Foundation fiasco that's been saturating the media. Yep, Steve Bannon is getting his blitzkrieg of attack ads ready...watch out Butcher of Benghazi, you haven't seen anything yet.

010316byrd.jpg

Hillary Clinton Calls 31 Million Breitbart Readers 'Racist' Klansmen - Breitbart

She just screwed up. She only did this 75 days from the election to divert attention away from the Wikileaks and Clinton Foundation fiasco that's been saturating the media. Yep, Steve Bannon is getting his blitzkrieg of attack ads ready...watch out Butcher of Benghazi, you haven't seen anything yet.

010316byrd.jpg

Hillary Clinton Calls 31 Million Breitbart Readers 'Racist' Klansmen - Breitbart

So you're saying that not all of Breitbart's readers agree with you?

lolol good one.

Besides being the most overtly, self-loathing, anti-white racists I've ever seen, the liberals' "racism" charge doesn't work anymore. You people-like creatures have beaten that dead horse for so many years, you killed the goose that laid the golden egg. According to liberal cancer-deservers, anyone who doesn't have a muslim dick in their mouth is a WAAYYYCIST! Apparently, it's WAAAAYCIST not to support the most Hitler-praising, praised-BY-Hitler, mass-Jew-exterminating, mass raping, beheading-fetish, cruelest, sadistic 24/7 bloodbath on this planet. What is it about this Pisslam bona fide hate ideology that makes liberal reprobates get down on their knees and open wide? Does muslim semen really taste that good to you sick pieces of shit?

Please, liberals, mainstream America no longer gives a fuck how "offended" you are by everything, or your need for "safe spaces." You and all your 3rd-world, anti-American crybabies can go jump off the Golden Gate for all I care. If anything, I hope this post leaves you PC types as butthurt as hemmorhoid surgery.

Last edited:
Most probably are.
yes, and your survival depends upon them a whole lot more than you realize, certainly a whole lot more than you care to admit. but, that's okay, the emotional blackmail is all you know how to do, isn't it? either be politically correct or be ostracized, disenfranchised, chased away by the democratic party's digital electronic lynch mob... do you remember what it was like in america before the facebook and the twitter and all the social media came along, and people could have productive discourse without hashtagging each other into oblivion? believe me, believe me, believe me when i tell you, the political correctness thing is done. game over. you lose.

Most probably are.
yes, and your survival depends upon them a whole lot more than you realize, certainly a whole lot more than you care to admit. but, that's okay, the emotional blackmail is all you know how to do, isn't it? either be politically correct or be ostracized, disenfranchised, chased away by the democratic party's digital electronic lynch mob... do you remember what it was like in america before the facebook and the twitter and all the social media came along, and people could have productive discourse without hashtagging each other into oblivion? believe me, believe me, believe me when i tell you, the political correctness thing is done. game over. you lose.

So, you do know that the alt right thrives on twitter, facebook and their weird fringe websites, right?

010316byrd.jpg

Yeah she is getting more shrill and hysterical..

She is starting to remind me of Marco Rubio.

Most probably are.
Most probably are what? Kicking your ass on a daily basis? In your dungeon torture fantasies? On your hate list?

You are such a pathetic piece of old dog poop, I almost feel sorry for you, loser.

Hillary Clinton Calls 31 Million Breitbart Readers 'Racist' Klansmen.

And what, they are offended because 'racist Klansmen' is redundant? They are outraged at redundancy?

Well, "racist" is the go to response for these lefty nitwits.

I don't know how the fit all those lefty nitwits in the short-bus.

Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist!

Fucking broken record with these nutters.

What does this post have to do with the fact that there are 60 thousand anti-government conservatives in Louisiana who are begging for Uncle Sam to bail them out?

Hillary Clinton Calls 31 Million Breitbart Readers 'Racist' Klansmen.

And what, they are offended because 'racist Klansmen' is redundant? They are outraged at redundancy?
Have you ever clicked on Breitbart and read an article?

Of course, it is a bit more watered down than Alex Jones but not by much. Conspiracies against the white race abound.

What does this post have to do with the fact that there are 60 thousand anti-government conservatives in Louisiana who are begging for Uncle Sam to bail them out?
Nonsense. The white people in Louisiana know that the black fuck in the white hut won't help them.

Forum List

Back