mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Hillary never saw an brave act that she couldn't take credit for:

Clintonvideo.png

Hillary Clinton compares herself to Wonder Woman

Hillary Clinton has mastered the art of capitalizing on other people’s achievements and popular social trends in an attempt to keep herself relevant.
hillary_14.jpg

On Tuesday, she was glomming on to Wonder Woman.

In a “surprise video” Wednesday in honor of Elizabeth Banks – a Clinton backer, activist and producer – that was shown at the Women in Film Crystal + Lucy Awards in Beverly Hills, Clinton spent much of her 95-second message likening herself to the woman superhero taking the box office by storm, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

During surprise video to honor @ElizabethBanks, @HillaryClinton offers desire to see @WonderWomanFilm @PattyJenks #CrystalLucys @WomenInFilm pic.twitter.com/IbecmyGDJz

— Chris Gardner (@chrissgardner) June 14, 2017

Clinton thanked Women in Film for supporting women in the industry, then quickly shifted the focus to herself.

“Now I haven’t seen Wonder Woman yet, but I’m going to, in part because it’s directed by the fabulous Patty Jenkins,” Clinton said. “But something tells me that a movie about a strong, powerful woman fighting to save the world from a massive international disaster is right up my alley.”

Eventually, she got around to Banks.

hillary-clinton-wonder-woman.png.cf.png

Can this smug, lying, corrupt bitch sit down already? Her time is over
Gross

Bill and Hillary, that's who has to be investigated fro their corruption and ties with foreign governments like Saudis and Qatar.
Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to the Clinton Foundation?

Dems are putting a show for the fools "Investigation of Trump's ties to Russia", harming the President of their country and the country itself. And distracting the attention from the real crooks and their sponsors, who truly need to be investigated.

Putin accuses America of 'political schizophrenia'

Last edited:
Clinton still owns your little brains, and always will. You don't liberals tearfully obsessing like this over McCain or Romney. The like of your butthurt over Clinton has never been seen before in this world.

Clinton still owns your little brains, and always will. You don't liberals tearfully obsessing like this over McCain or Romney. The like of your butthurt over Clinton has never been seen before in this world.

This is some major deflection of butt hurt. LOL

Can this smug, lying, corrupt bitch sit down already? Her time is over
Gross

Actually, as much as I fell like puking in my mouth whenever she speaks, I hope she remains the the outspoken voice for the left. She is old, tired and unelectable. So let her stay in the spotlight. It makes the Dems seem very out of touch when she is carrying their water.

Clintonvideo.png

Hillary Clinton has mastered the art of capitalizing on other people’s achievements and popular social trends in an attempt to keep herself relevant.
hillary_14.jpg

In a “surprise video” Wednesday in honor of Elizabeth Banks – a Clinton backer, activist and producer – that was shown at the Women in Film Crystal + Lucy Awards in Beverly Hills, Clinton spent much of her 95-second message likening herself to the woman superhero taking the box office by storm, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

During surprise video to honor @ElizabethBanks, @HillaryClinton offers desire to see @WonderWomanFilm @PattyJenks #CrystalLucys @WomenInFilm pic.twitter.com/IbecmyGDJz

Clinton thanked Women in Film for supporting women in the industry, then quickly shifted the focus to herself.

“Now I haven’t seen Wonder Woman yet, but I’m going to, in part because it’s directed by the fabulous Patty Jenkins,” Clinton said. “But something tells me that a movie about a strong, powerful woman fighting to save the world from a massive international disaster is right up my alley.”

But does she shave her armpits?

‘Wonder Woman’ Stirs More Hate With Gal Gadot’s Shaved Pits

Yet I'm not the one weeping like a little bitch over Clinton. That's just you sissyboys.

CDS (Clinton Derangement Syndrome) sufferers are the most pathetic specimens of humanity to ever walk the planet. They don't even qualify as betas. Betas laugh at how wimpy the CDS kooks are.

So, sorry to interrupt yet another one of your little hate circle-jerks. One request. Can you all get a room, so we don't have to watch it? You're grossing out the normal people.

No butthurt here over the Hildebeast. Instead I'm sort of amazed by her JoeyB Dolezal-on-steroids personality and resulting resiliency. She's a pathological liar who's been busted for it numerous times but just carries on like she's the poster child for veracity.

If I'd humiliated myself as much and as often as fatso has I'd be so embarrassed I'd crawl into a hole somewhere forever.

Yet I'm not the one weeping like a little bitch over Clinton. That's just you sissyboys.

CDS (Clinton Derangement Syndrome) sufferers are the most pathetic specimens of humanity to ever walk the planet. They don't even qualify as betas. Betas laugh at how wimpy the CDS kooks are.

So, sorry to interrupt yet another one of your little hate circle-jerks. One request. Can you all get a room, so we don't have to watch it? You're grossing out the normal people.

LMAO! We won. Get over it, or not. But keep posting this stuff. It's great entertainment. :biggrin:

Clintonvideo.png

hillary_14.jpg

It's more a question of historical accuracy. The film is mostly set in 1917 when European women did not shave their armpits.

That being said, Gal Gadot is so perfect in this role I don't care what she shaves or how she shaves it.

Clintonvideo.png

hillary_14.jpg

It's more a question of historical accuracy. The film is mostly set in 1917 when European women did not shave their armpits.

That being said, Gal Gadot is so perfect in this role I don't care what she shaves or how she shaves it.
All that and she's also a IDF member.

Clintonvideo.png

hillary_14.jpg

Oh for goodness sake......is she actually trying to build herself up for another fail in 2020??? Now that would be hysterical

Forum List

Back