Hillary Clinton Doing Great!! TOPS President Obama!

Until the GOP puts up a candidate that people other than old, white Christian males can vote for ANY Clinton can win. Hillary, Chelsea, George.....it doesn't matter.

Racist much? How about Democrats put up a candidate that will appeal to someone other than gay, lesbian, or minority.

We knew Hillary was doing very good politically but THIS is truly Wonderful!! She will make an outstanding president and the Republicans know it but try to downplay their fear by posting things negative about her. It won't work! Americans are ready for Hillary Clinton to be president and will fully support her when the time comes!! KUDOS to Hillary Clinton on this!!

CNN/ORC Poll: Clinton tops Obama on every issue ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
You are either on drugs or you need your medicine. The lying witch will be as bad or worse than obamashitforbrains.

Hillary can run on being married to a sexual predator for decades.

...getting 4 Americans killed in Benghazi and covering it up.

...making the US look like buffoons with Russia giving their Foreign Minister a "reset button" with the wrong word.

...stopping any action of making Boko Haram a terrorist organization thus setting in motion the murder and kidnappings of "black" Christians in Nigeria.
Yeah, yeah, yeah....Keep Dreaming! The American public isn't buying any of that crap and you know it! They'll vote for Hillary when the time comes and she will be our next president. End of story!
Only because illegal aliens and dead people will be voting for her. She is a known and habitual liar just like her pedophile husband and obamashitforbrains.

We knew Hillary was doing very good politically but THIS is truly Wonderful!! She will make an outstanding president and the Republicans know it but try to downplay their fear by posting things negative about her. It won't work! Americans are ready for Hillary Clinton to be president and will fully support her when the time comes!! KUDOS to Hillary Clinton on this!!

CNN/ORC Poll: Clinton tops Obama on every issue ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Marie Antoinette?

Screenshot-2014-06-10-08.54.57.jpg

I wuz borned a po black chille....

Until the GOP puts up a candidate that people other than old, white Christian males can vote for ANY Clinton can win. Hillary, Chelsea, George.....it doesn't matter.

Racist much? How about Democrats put up a candidate that will appeal to someone other than gay, lesbian, or minority.

Thats it, I'm racist. Just to be clear. Am I racist towards black people or white people? I want to be sure here before I laugh at you. Keep in mind, I am a white male. Ok, let's hear your answer now.

Hillary is going to run against Obama? Who woulda thunk?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Hillary's biggest obstacle to get in the WH is going to be giving people a reason to vote for her other than "I have a Vagina," and name recognition.

Currently her answer to accomplishments she has under her belt is embarrassing. "I made the world like us better, and it was haaaaard wurk!" She even mentioned Bush/Republicans as to why it was sooo hurd! Yeah, not picking up anyone that was not already a party hack, sorry guys.

She gives us a reason, she understands the little people, she was DESTITUTE, near homeless, down to her last $12 million with only a few hundred million slated to come in over the next few years - she can uniquely relate to the plight of the working poor...

I mean, imagine the fear of only having $12 million in your pocket and not knowing where your next Lear Jet is coming from?

Um, yeah I guess you are pretty racist with that remark.

Hillary is establishment Democrat and will not get nomination. Democrat Party is too far left for Hillary (hard to believe) and she is not an ethnic minority or gay (as far as we know). So Dem's won't want her.

Hillary is a well known lesbian - after her suicidal Maria Antoinette performance - coming out as a dyke may be the only thing she can do to secure the nomination.

I can't wait to see Hillary run for president again. She will bury her own campaign before she gets started. She's not very smart and she's not very good at lying. She blew it in 08 and she will blow it again. Run Hillary Run...:banana::banana::banana:

CNN/ORC Poll: Clinton tops Obama on every issue ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogpot
Topping Obama on every issue is akin to being the world's tallest midget. No doubts it, but is being not a failure an achievement?

Hillary can run on being married to a sexual predator for decades.

...getting 4 Americans killed in Benghazi and covering it up.

...making the US look like buffoons with Russia giving their Foreign Minister a "reset button" with the wrong word.

...stopping any action of making Boko Haram a terrorist organization thus setting in motion the murder and kidnappings of "black" Christians in Nigeria.
Yeah, yeah, yeah....Keep Dreaming! The American public isn't buying any of that crap and you know it! They'll vote for Hillary when the time comes and she will be our next president. End of story!

Well except all of that stuff is true.

Well that's not really much of a feat is it?

Well that's not really much of a feat is it?
She's had a pretty disastrous week. They're pretty desperate for a silver lining.

I can't wait to see Hillary run for president again. She will bury her own campaign before she gets started. She's not very smart and she's not very good at lying. She blew it in 08 and she will blow it again. Run Hillary Run...:banana::banana::banana:
You just keep thinking that, buddy! She will of course prove you wrong in your saying that she's not very smart! But you're right on one thing... she is NOT very good at lying and will continue to tell the truth as inquiries occur and the American people will see that as a great Plus for her and she will gain and earn even more support for president! Thanks for that reminder!

Forum List

Back