Hillary Clinton Doing Great!! TOPS President Obama!

We knew Hillary was doing very good politically but THIS is truly Wonderful!! She will make an outstanding president and the Republicans know it but try to downplay their fear by posting things negative about her. It won't work! Americans are ready for Hillary Clinton to be president and will fully support her when the time comes!! KUDOS to Hillary Clinton on this!!

CNN/ORC Poll: Clinton tops Obama on every issue ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

What is her political platform? Where does she stand on education reform? Taxes? Gun control? Protectionism? China? What will she do about the economy?

Do you even know?
Listen, we have PLENTY of time to learn all of that when she announces her candidacy for president. All of that will be made lucidly clear so that even Republicans will be able to understand.

We knew Hillary was doing very good politically but THIS is truly Wonderful!! She will make an outstanding president and the Republicans know it but try to downplay their fear by posting things negative about her. It won't work! Americans are ready for Hillary Clinton to be president and will fully support her when the time comes!! KUDOS to Hillary Clinton on this!!

CNN/ORC Poll: Clinton tops Obama on every issue ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

I have to agree with Maureen Dowd after reading her OpEd in the NYT yesterday.

I was tired of the Clinton's BEFORE I read this, but some of the things mentioned in this piece make me downright weary. If after all the bad press Hillary's book still gets on the NYT Bestseller List, then we can be sure the fix is in.

When Will Hillary Let It Go?
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/15/opinion/sunday/maureen-dowd-when-will-hillary-let-it-go.html?_r=0

The last thing we need is some old progressive drunk bitch answering the phone at 2, in the morning that doesn't know what fucking difference it makes :eusa_pray:

What is her political platform? Where does she stand on education reform? Taxes? Gun control? Protectionism? China? What will she do about the economy?

Do you even know?
Listen, we have PLENTY of time to learn all of that when she announces her candidacy for president. All of that will be made lucidly clear so that even Republicans will be able to understand.

I guess you could roll back to the 2008 debates to know some of these things, but it took her 11 years to denounce the war in Iraq.

"""Her apology for being “wrong” about voting to authorize W. to invade Iraq took 11 years to spit out, and she told the Council on Foreign Relations on Thursday that she “could not have predicted” the success of Al Qaeda-inspired insurgents in seizing control of Iraqi cities"" (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/15/opinion/sunday/maureen-dowd-when-will-hillary-let-it-go.html?_r=0)

She's not a liberal, she's George Bush in drag.

Hillary is holding on to her dream of being president tightly... like its Philly steak sandwich or smoked turkey leg.

gv061514dAPR20140616034537.jpg

Given her 'added' weight and health issues, I wonder if she can still do imaginary tarmac runs under imaginary gunfire?

Good point. What the hell are Hillary's great accomplishments, outside of being a woman and married to Bill? Come to think of it, what were Obama's outside of being half-black?

With an election of Hillary, meritocracy in America will be a thing of the past.
What are Hillary's great accomplishments you ask, Meathead? That's an excellent question and I'm so glad you asked that! The answer to that is in the following excellent article and it was written by one who speaks on Fox News and Hannity for your information. Here you go!

Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments Speak for Themselves Hillary Clinton Can Stand On Her Own Accomplishments - US News

Good point. What the hell are Hillary's great accomplishments, outside of being a woman and married to Bill? Come to think of it, what were Obama's outside of being half-black?

With an election of Hillary, meritocracy in America will be a thing of the past.
What are Hillary's great accomplishments you ask, Meathead? That's an excellent question and I'm so glad you asked that! The answer to that is in the following excellent article and it was written by one who speaks on Fox News and Hannity for your information. Here you go!

Hillary Clinton's Accomplishments Speak for Themselves Hillary Clinton Can Stand On Her Own Accomplishments - US News
Hillary's accomplishments must indeed stand on their own, there is little else to support them. That bird has flown.

Hillary is holding on to her dream of being president tightly... like its Philly steak sandwich or smoked turkey leg.
Of course she is! And Ummmm, doesn't it just make my mouth water with that food, especially the Philly, which reminds me of an important state in any presidential election where Hillary, incidentally, is doing truly great even at this point! And just thinking about how grand a Hillary Clinton Presidency will be finishes it all off as a great delicacy, much to the chagrin of most Republicans.

That tends to happen when you have not officially announced your running lets see how long that last when she does announce she's running and her Democratic rivals pull out the long knives.

Dude.

Please use punctuation. Your shit is rude. Do you understand that?

That tends to happen when you have not officially announced your running lets see how long that last when she does announce she's running and her Democratic rivals pull out the long knives.

Dude.

Shouldn't this read more like:

Dude:

Please use punctuation; your shit is rude. Do you understand that?

:lol:

Dude.

Dude:

Dude lone could like work for the Obama administration for the next like two years dude.

Dude.

Dude:

Dude lone could like work for the Obama administration for the next like two years dude.

How about it? Will you show a little respect for others here? Asking people to sift through your word salad is bullshit. Is it laziness or is it a lack of knowledge? Either way...you can do something about it.

gawd, they are going to kiss the ground she walks next

the Democrat voting base make hero's out of their politicians and they need to be worshipped...

ick

In several New Jersey cities polling suggests Hillary marginally ahead when her positive numbers are contrasted with those of sewer rats.

Forum List

Back