Hillary Clinton: I'M Part Of The Resistance

So, she is a Trump supporting Alex Jones fan now?

resistancebill.jpg

This would be a smart move for her... but unfortunately I don't think it's what she means.

"Bill Clinton is not a hypocrite. If a man believes that it is just and moral to redistribute wealth, there is nothing hypocritical in his attempts to redistribute some of that wealth to himself."

PJ O'Rourke

The same can be said of Hillary.

Nope.

But it describes the mess that is trump-lyinryan care. Biggest redistribution of wealth in a single bill in our history. It will close hospitals and clinics. Takes from every group of working class America but gives a massive tax cut to the 2%.

Question: if it's so good, why is congress exempt and gets to keep ObamaCare?

Note to Secty Hillary - we all saw an open attack on the First Amendment today and the pussy grabber said he wants to gut the US Constitution. Therefore, ALL patriotic American is part of the resistance.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

LOL You nuts are about as patriotic as dog poop...and as nutty as a Payday.

PS I'm sure you voted for pussy grabber/rapist Clinton twice, so kindly give it a rest.

Well Killary was already a traitor long before she joined the "resistance."

Attachments

• hillary-says-she-is-back-for-the-resistance-11-00-hasride-19874908.png
    hillary-says-she-is-back-for-the-resistance-11-00-hasride-19874908.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 42
We are resisting you, Killary.

Attachments

• nngflip-com-infowars-com-you-dont-seem-to-understand-hillary-youre-19921226.png
    nngflip-com-infowars-com-you-dont-seem-to-understand-hillary-youre-19921226.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 40
Hillary, if you were truly part of the resistance you would've beat Trump in a landslide. Bernie was actually part of the resistance, not you.

I hope you run this old goat in 2020...

HILLARY'S NEWEST RADICAL VENTURE

Onward Together embodies every value that motivates the America-hating Democratic Left.
June 1, 2017

Discover The Networks

clinton_1.jpg

About two weeks ago, Hillary Clinton – soon after proclaiming that she had recovered from the disappointment of her election defeat and was “back to being … part of the resistance” against the Trump agenda – launched a brand new activist organization called Onward Together. If that name sounds somewhat familiar to you, it's because it is derived from Mrs. Clinton's presidential campaign theme, “Stronger Together.”

Onward Together's stated purpose is to “advance progressive values” by encouraging ordinary people to become politically engaged in grassroots opposition to President Trump’s policies. The organization's Internet homepage features a quote where Mrs. Clinton instructs her political allies to “resist, insist, persist, enlist.” Moreover, Clinton has announced that Onward Together will actively support the work of five groups in particular that have recently emerged as part of a broad leftist movement opposed to Mr. Trump and his agendas. These groups include the following:

(1) The Indivisible Project: Established by five former Democratic congressional staffers in the immediate aftermath of Trump's presidential victory, the Indivisible Project is devoted to providing leftists and liberals with strategies for countering the “radical, racist, and sexist” objectives of President Trump. Rejecting the very legitimacy of Trump's presidency, the fledgling group's flagship publication, The Indivisible Guide, portrays him as “the biggest popular-vote loser in history to ever call himself President-Elect.” And because Trump “will attempt to use his congressional majority to reshape America in his own racist, authoritarian, and corrupt image” despite the fact that he “has no mandate” from the voters, the Indivisible Project pledges to “stand indivisibly opposed to Trump and Members of Congress [MoC's] who would do his bidding.”

Hillary's Newest Radical Venture

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED WHEN HILLARY VOTERS WERE TOLD TO GET A JOB
June 7, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
hillary_clinton3_3.jpg

There are people who genuinely need social assistance. And there are others for whom it's a convenient lifestyle.

Wilcox is 72% African-American. 71% voted for Hillary. 41% of black people in Wilcox are on food stamps.

Monroe County, Harper Lee's self-righteous stomping grounds, is 41% African-American and voted 42% for Hillary. 31% of black people in Monroe are on food stamps. As are 9% of white people.

The work requirements drop make it quite clear that this isn't about real poverty. It's about social welfare as a way of life.

Here's What Happened When Hillary Voters Were Told to Get a Job

This is a world class ego we're talking about here. That doesn't make her all that different from other national politicians, but it's pretty damn strong even comparatively, and she's not gonna stop pushing and self-promoting until she's six feet under.

This bizarro "it wasn't my fault" tour is pretty unseemly.

It's tough to imagine the Dems not moving on, though. I think they've seen enough.

Last edited:
She'll end up having another stroke...

HILLARY CLINTON: I'M "PART OF THE RESISTANCE"
May 3, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
hillary.png

As a poor black Southern Yankees fan who came under sniper fire in Bosnia, would anyone expect any less from Hillary Clinton?

Talking to CNN's Christiane Amanpour at the Women for Women International Luncheon, she announced, "I'm now back to being an activist citizen and part of the resistance."

The "Resistance" is what we used to call the political opposition. Then the left decided that everyone who disagreed with them had to be destroyed by the "Resistance". And Hillary, always eager to be on board with everything, is now a paid up member of the #Resistance.

What does being in the Hillary Resistance involve? Giving her money. Obviously.

America needs a Hillary PAC like it needed a Hillary presidency. But foreign donors are less interested in giving the Clinton Foundation money now that Chelsea in the heir to the throne. And Chelsea has all the charisma of a drunken poodle. So that leaves leveraging her brand and connections to create a PAC.

What's a flat broke black Yankees fan and resistance member to do?

Hillary Clinton: I'm "Part of the Resistance"

download (1).jpg

9c2689a7ce8afcca5cc7fb0095c73011.jpg

Libtart Arts, who could resist...

FAILED HILLARY CONFETTI BECOMES "WORK OF ART"
July 12, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
hillary_clinton_1.jpg

Postmodern art is a funny thing. When it comes to Christianity, the left offers Piss Christ. But itsanctifies Hillary's failed campaign.

So what does this piece teach us? It teaches us that leftist failure becomes art. That in the absence of religion, the left sanctifies its own politics. Its electoral failure is transformed into martyrdom. And so Hillary's miraculous confetti will keep blowing around in a "work of art" that will inspire lefties to continue failing by being just like Hillary.

Failed Hillary Confetti Becomes "Work of Art"

Forum List

Back